3.31 GPA, 163 LSAT

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
monkeyboy

3.31 GPA, 163 LSAT

Postby monkeyboy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 am

Iowa?

Indiana?

Wisconsin?

UC Davis?

UC Hastings?

American?

Ohio State?

Minnesota?

interestedbyestander

Re: 3.31 GPA, 163 LSAT

Postby interestedbyestander » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:39 pm

I would throw in some applications to BU/BC/GW/GMU/W&M if you can afford it, you might hit one, and anyone of those would be better than the money you would spend for American. Just a thought.

But it sounds like from the schools on your list you may want to end up in the midwest, if that's the case than none of the above schools would be better than what's on your list. Good luck.

monkeyboy

Re: 3.31 GPA, 163 LSAT

Postby monkeyboy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Actually, I'm wide open at this point. My idea is to go to a good school that will allow me to practice in any given region. I know that I'm not a T14 guy so I won't have the flex that grads of those schools will have, but I think the schools I listed and the schools you suggested would allow for that kind of mobility. I recently became very interested in GMU. I feel I have a good shot there. I have received fee waivers, both solicited and unsolicited, from a number of schools now, so I am willing to spend additional money on reaches and schools that aren't willing to give me a waiver. I am starting to agree with you regarding American. I looked at it yesterday, and it seems that any comparably ranked school in the Washington area will be cheaper and probably more to my liking.

I have this unshakeable Notre Dame dream so I will certainly apply there. I am retaking basically so that I have a better shot at ND. Wake Forest is my other "OMG that would be the coolest thing ever" school.

Return to “What are my chances?”