T4 transfer question

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
BenJ
Posts: 1353
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby BenJ » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:48 pm

JPU wrote:TheLuckyOne, I think the above poster was actually trying to criticize BenJ but got mixed up because of the multiple quotes in each post. Note that BenJ has already deleted his post but can be read in the quote of one of my earlier posts in this thread.


Yeah, it was a dumb post, and I feel pretty guilty about it. Sorry, guys.

User avatar
TheLuckyOne
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby TheLuckyOne » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:11 pm

JPU wrote:TheLuckyOne, I think the above poster was actually trying to criticize BenJ but got mixed up because of the multiple quotes in each post. Note that BenJ has already deleted his post but can be read in the quote of one of my earlier posts in this thread.


8)

newyorker69
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby newyorker69 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:24 pm

ok so far from what I've researched, Chicago, GULC, and UMiami all have EA transfer apps where only the first semester grades are considered. I guess I will try to lock these down now if next semester isnt as amazing. I wish one of the NY schools had EA but only Hofstra has one but you all make it seem like I shouldnt even waste my time :(

drew
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby drew » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 pm

iceman12354 wrote:I'm surprised no one has suggested locking in your good fortune and applying to Georgetown or Chicago with one semester's grades. Just a thought, but if it's at all possible, and you're not at all certain (100%) that you can repeat the performance, I would say apply to these schools early and pray.

Way to read.

User avatar
Cara
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:07 am

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby Cara » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 am

I wish one of the NY schools had EA but only Hofstra has one but you all make it seem like I shouldnt even waste my time :(


You shouldn't waste your time. Hofstra is barely a step up from Touro. You can do much better than that.

newyorker69
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby newyorker69 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:39 am

ok what is the worst case scenario im looking at here. what is the lowest GPA I can get next term in order to be guaranteed at these impressive schools? or does it just boil down to my exact class rank. I assume I'm probably #1 but lets say I drop to #5,6,7,8?

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby whuts4lunch » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 am

The wording of Chicago's transfer requirement is interesting. How could grades be inconsistent? Discrepant, sure; but inconsistent? It wouldn't be inconsistent for OP to receive all Bs the following semester. But at the same time, I imagine the purpose of the term consistent was to suggest that the grades should be roughly similar to or higher than the first semester's.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby A'nold » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 am

newyorker69 wrote:ok what is the worst case scenario im looking at here. what is the lowest GPA I can get next term in order to be guaranteed at these impressive schools? or does it just boil down to my exact class rank. I assume I'm probably #1 but lets say I drop to #5,6,7,8?


From what I understand (and I've been researching transfering for years) is that you would have to bomb your classes to have an acceptance revoked after being accepted EA. What that means for you is a little unclear, but I'd say if your 2nd semester grades were 25%ile and above you would be just fine.

There are more EA schools such as WUSTL and Case Western, but I think you should set your sights higher than those schools but maybe send an app. to WUSTL as an insurance policy.

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby whuts4lunch » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:05 am

If I were on the admissions committee at a law school looking at transfers, I would want to evaluate applicants' actual exam answers and not just their grades.

nycparalegal
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:26 am

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby nycparalegal » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:20 pm

whuts4lunch wrote:If I were on the admissions committee at a law school looking at transfers, I would want to evaluate applicants' actual exam answers and not just their grades.


This is a bitter comment. The OP does well, and now is in a position to be able to go to a better school, and you feel the need to post on his thread some crap because you don't think he deserves it.

User avatar
TheLuckyOne
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby TheLuckyOne » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:40 pm

nycparalegal wrote:
whuts4lunch wrote:If I were on the admissions committee at a law school looking at transfers, I would want to evaluate applicants' actual exam answers and not just their grades.


This is a bitter comment. The OP does well, and now is in a position to be able to go to a better school, and you feel the need to post on his thread some crap because you don't think he deserves it.


Why is that bitter? It a legitimate claim and makes perfect sense. I might be biased again, but as I said before it hard to compare CLS bottom 1% student with Cooley top 1% student unless you actually measure thier knowledge, not the percentage of more inferior or superior folks they study with, because...well... as we all know the likelyhood of there being much smarter/talented/ambitious people at CLS is much higher than at Cooley. Thus, a top 1 at Cooley could be far inferior to even bottom 1 % at CLS. I know I'm running to extremes, but I do it just to illustrate an idea the guy/girl wanted to convey.

BTW, his/her claim have nothing to do with the OP. I personally don't doubt his intelligence, I doubt the intelligence/ambitions of folks he's been studying with. 8)

On the other hand, just a better school than TTTT (which no doubt OP definitely deserves) and CLS/NYU/HYS are too different dimentions...

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby whuts4lunch » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:55 pm

nycparalegal wrote:
whuts4lunch wrote:If I were on the admissions committee at a law school looking at transfers, I would want to evaluate applicants' actual exam answers and not just their grades.


This is a bitter comment. The OP does well, and now is in a position to be able to go to a better school, and you feel the need to post on his thread some crap because you don't think he deserves it.


Couldn't my post just as easily be construed as giving the OP a shot at Yale? Perhaps #1 at Tuoro isn't normally enough to gain admission, but perhaps OP's exams are so excellent that they would be high passes at Yale?

User avatar
TheLuckyOne
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby TheLuckyOne » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm

whuts4lunch wrote:
nycparalegal wrote:
whuts4lunch wrote:If I were on the admissions committee at a law school looking at transfers, I would want to evaluate applicants' actual exam answers and not just their grades.


This is a bitter comment. The OP does well, and now is in a position to be able to go to a better school, and you feel the need to post on his thread some crap because you don't think he deserves it.


Couldn't my post just as easily be construed as giving the OP a shot at Yale? Perhaps #1 at Tuoro isn't normally enough to gain admission, but perhaps OP's exams are so excellent that they would be high passes at Yale?


haha. good point


On a side note, now that I'm thinking of it, and that I actually know one person who was accepted at Yale from quite a low ranked school, LSAT probably indeed doesn't mean shit.

Schools have been admitting trasfer student for a long time now, which means that those folks actually excel no matter where they go, outerwise adcoms would have terminated this practice lond ago. Moreover, I think that precisely because schools have an extensive history of accepting tranfers, they also probably have a pretty good idea of which schools are good and which are not worth the hassle.

Just some thoguhts...

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby whuts4lunch » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm

When it comes to an outlier like OP though, the level of school becomes less and less predicting of the individual student's quality. #1 at Tuoro could quite possibly be a stronger student than #1 at Georgetown. At the same time, #s 1-25 at Georgetown could be stronger than #1 at Tuoro. Hence my suggestion of schools evaluating actual exams.

drew
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby drew » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:37 pm

whuts4lunch wrote:When it comes to an outlier like OP though, the level of school becomes less and less predicting of the individual student's quality. #1 at Tuoro could quite possibly be a stronger student than #1 at Georgetown. At the same time, #s 1-25 at Georgetown could be stronger than #1 at Tuoro. Hence my suggestion of schools evaluating actual exams.

Your scenario is moot. GULC would love to accept more students of the quality anywhere near the top 25 kids already in attendance.

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby whuts4lunch » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:09 pm

scenario is not moot. it is to help determine the relative strength of OP and the 25th ranked at Gtown as transfer applicants to Columbia/NYU or another comparable school

User avatar
reasonable_man
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby reasonable_man » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 pm

TheLuckyOne wrote:I'm sorry to ask this question, I'm just clueless in certain things. Is it really that easy to get into CLS/NYU being #1 at t4? and is it really that hard to get a high GPA from a t4 school? Honestly, just really curious and completely clueless.


I mean there are about 200 schools, if every top 5 students from each school decide to transfer to t14, even t5, and CLS/NYU accept up to a 100 and HYS 50 (just assuming), there is just not enough space for everyone to be a lock there. I mean, if a person put so much effort to pull that GPA, I doubt that person is not sensible enough to try to transfer to, say, Harvard.

Someone shed some light here, please.



Do you actually believe that being in the top of the class at a T4 is easy? Are you that fucking retarded or just a jerkoff..


I'm a TTT grad. I scored in the upper 95% on the MBE after law school. So i guess since 94% of the law school graduates that took the MBE in the various states (and I'll tell ya, I saw a lot of douchie t-14 tshirts at the Javitz Center in NYC in July 08), couldn't keep up with me, perhaps I'm walking proof that you might bump into some real competition at a TTT law school. I couldn't figure out in 5 minutes or less how to place 6 kids at a round table with only 5 seats and two red chairs on a fucking tuesday; but I know the law a hell of a lot better than a great many of the 'top law school' grads i've come into contact with and believe it or not, at a certain point, actual ability matters (not getting all A's in intro to learning your own name in college and banging out a super-duper score on the LSAT). I've watched YLS grads make fucking fools of themselves before federal judges as I calmly get exactly what I want. I've also sat and watched as one of the most famous trial lawyers in NY (a TTT grad), walked into and fucking owned a courtroom with 95 lawyers in it as everyone sat and watched in amazement. I've laughed at the fact that a great number of the 'top law school' grads that work at my firm are in the same boat I am. Don't be mislead, at a certain point, ability actually matters.

This site really needs to get over itself. TTTs are only 'bad' because of the job opportunities available to their graduates. The TTT schools teach the same law from the same textbooks as the all-mighty T14s. You'll find smart people at every school that are attending for all different reasons. You'll also find many TTT grads that wind up having better careers than their T14 peers. Mind you, most T14ers will do better, but the number of TTT grads that do better or the same is greater than you think. They just get overshadowed by the hordes of failing TTT grads running from no-fault part to no-fault part trying to make 45k a year. But to assume that TTTs dont have some real heavy hitters is just fucking dumb.

Take shots at TTTs for poor job placement all day long. They deserve that. But when you start to take shots at the quality of education, you're moving into an area for which there simply is no proof to support a finding that the 'top law schools' are actually 'better.'

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 pm

OP should definitely shoot for NYU and CLS. Also H and Y, and man up and move to Boston/New Haven if/when they get in. There's decent rail service between NY and those cities, he'd be able to visit his wife often, and he'd have the world on a platter when he graduated.

Seriously, OP, you can do this. You should be in one of the top schools in the country with those grades. Fordham and Cardozo are your safeties if you want to stay in NY, but you should not be resigned to attending them when you can do so much better.

User avatar
TheLuckyOne
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby TheLuckyOne » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 pm

reasonable_man wrote:
TheLuckyOne wrote:I'm sorry to ask this question, I'm just clueless in certain things. Is it really that easy to get into CLS/NYU being #1 at t4? and is it really that hard to get a high GPA from a t4 school? Honestly, just really curious and completely clueless.


I mean there are about 200 schools, if every top 5 students from each school decide to transfer to t14, even t5, and CLS/NYU accept up to a 100 and HYS 50 (just assuming), there is just not enough space for everyone to be a lock there. I mean, if a person put so much effort to pull that GPA, I doubt that person is not sensible enough to try to transfer to, say, Harvard.

Someone shed some light here, please.



Do you actually believe that being in the top of the class at a T4 is easy? Are you that fucking retarded or just a jerkoff..


I'm a TTT grad. I scored in the upper 95% on the MBE after law school. So i guess since 94% of the law school graduates that took the MBE in the various states (and I'll tell ya, I saw a lot of douchie t-14 tshirts at the Javitz Center in NYC in July 08), couldn't keep up with me, perhaps I'm walking proof that you might bump into some real competition at a TTT law school. I couldn't figure out in 5 minutes or less how to place 6 kids at a round table with only 5 seats and two red chairs on a fucking tuesday; but I know the law a hell of a lot better than a great many of the 'top law school' grads i've come into contact with and believe it or not, at a certain point, actual ability matters (not getting all A's in intro to learning your own name in college and banging out a super-duper score on the LSAT). I've watched YLS grads make fucking fools of themselves before federal judges as I calmly get exactly what I want. I've also sat and watched as one of the most famous trial lawyers in NY (a TTT grad), walked into and fucking owned a courtroom with 95 lawyers in it as everyone sat and watched in amazement. I've laughed at the fact that a great number of the 'top law school' grads that work at my firm are in the same boat I am. Don't be mislead, at a certain point, ability actually matters.

This site really needs to get over itself. TTTs are only 'bad' because of the job opportunities available to their graduates. The TTT schools teach the same law from the same textbooks as the all-mighty T14s. You'll find smart people at every school that are attending for all different reasons. You'll also find many TTT grads that wind up having better careers than their T14 peers. Mind you, most T14ers will do better, but the number of TTT grads that do better or the same is greater than you think. They just get overshadowed by the hordes of failing TTT grads running from no-fault part to no-fault part trying to make 45k a year. But to assume that TTTs dont have some real heavy hitters is just fucking dumb.

Take shots at TTTs for poor job placement all day long. They deserve that. But when you start to take shots at the quality of education, you're moving into an area for which there simply is no proof to support a finding that the 'top law schools' are actually 'better.'


whoa, why so bitter :shock:

Dude, I don't deny the fact that there are talented people and that there are hard-working people at a TTT, but it's just rare that these two traits appear in the same person.

I disagree with you that the quality of education is even remotely similar to the one at the top schools, and I'm basing this on the undergrad. I also disagree that not to study is as bad at a lower ranked school as it is at the top school (people are more used to see people partying instead of studying). My point is: less competition = easier to achieve a top grade by simply doing at least something and being remotely intelligent, not just slacking around. TTT school has a curve just like any other school, and this curve is based on who is better than who. Thus, if not too many care about studying and their grades or are merely not made for legal career, one might end up a top student just because s/he opened a book once in a while or alternatively was dumb, but very hard-working.

I graduated from a top university and I have friends who study/studied at a much lower ranked ones. Honestly, education level, intelligence of professors, curriculum requirements, ambitions of the classmates, their brain capacity is nothing to be even compared. Lower ranked schools are lower for a reason. And stop telling me that Yale grads are stupid when comparing to a TTT grad :roll: Again, I'm not saying there are no outliers, but...

Is it really that hard to comprehend.

Note: OP, I apologize if I offended you, I honestly didn't mean to. To reiterate: I do NOT question your intelligence.

User avatar
reasonable_man
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby reasonable_man » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:13 pm

TheLuckyOne wrote:
reasonable_man wrote:
TheLuckyOne wrote:I'm sorry to ask this question, I'm just clueless in certain things. Is it really that easy to get into CLS/NYU being #1 at t4? and is it really that hard to get a high GPA from a t4 school? Honestly, just really curious and completely clueless.


I mean there are about 200 schools, if every top 5 students from each school decide to transfer to t14, even t5, and CLS/NYU accept up to a 100 and HYS 50 (just assuming), there is just not enough space for everyone to be a lock there. I mean, if a person put so much effort to pull that GPA, I doubt that person is not sensible enough to try to transfer to, say, Harvard.

Someone shed some light here, please.



Do you actually believe that being in the top of the class at a T4 is easy? Are you that fucking retarded or just a jerkoff..


I'm a TTT grad. I scored in the upper 95% on the MBE after law school. So i guess since 94% of the law school graduates that took the MBE in the various states (and I'll tell ya, I saw a lot of douchie t-14 tshirts at the Javitz Center in NYC in July 08), couldn't keep up with me, perhaps I'm walking proof that you might bump into some real competition at a TTT law school. I couldn't figure out in 5 minutes or less how to place 6 kids at a round table with only 5 seats and two red chairs on a fucking tuesday; but I know the law a hell of a lot better than a great many of the 'top law school' grads i've come into contact with and believe it or not, at a certain point, actual ability matters (not getting all A's in intro to learning your own name in college and banging out a super-duper score on the LSAT). I've watched YLS grads make fucking fools of themselves before federal judges as I calmly get exactly what I want. I've also sat and watched as one of the most famous trial lawyers in NY (a TTT grad), walked into and fucking owned a courtroom with 95 lawyers in it as everyone sat and watched in amazement. I've laughed at the fact that a great number of the 'top law school' grads that work at my firm are in the same boat I am. Don't be mislead, at a certain point, ability actually matters.

This site really needs to get over itself. TTTs are only 'bad' because of the job opportunities available to their graduates. The TTT schools teach the same law from the same textbooks as the all-mighty T14s. You'll find smart people at every school that are attending for all different reasons. You'll also find many TTT grads that wind up having better careers than their T14 peers. Mind you, most T14ers will do better, but the number of TTT grads that do better or the same is greater than you think. They just get overshadowed by the hordes of failing TTT grads running from no-fault part to no-fault part trying to make 45k a year. But to assume that TTTs dont have some real heavy hitters is just fucking dumb.

Take shots at TTTs for poor job placement all day long. They deserve that. But when you start to take shots at the quality of education, you're moving into an area for which there simply is no proof to support a finding that the 'top law schools' are actually 'better.'


whoa, why so bitter :shock:

Dude, I don't deny the fact that there are talented people and that there are hard-working people at a TTT, but it's just rare that these two traits appear in the same person.

I disagree with you that the quality of education is even remotely similar to the one at the top schools, and I'm basing this on the undergrad. I also disagree that not to study is as bad at a lower ranked school as it is at the top school (people are more used to see people partying instead of studying). My point is: less competition = easier to achieve a top grade by simply doing at least something and being remotely intelligent, not just slacking around. TTT school has a curve just like any other school, and this curve is based on who is better than who. Thus, if not too many care about studying and their grades or are merely not made for legal career, one might end up a top student just because s/he opened a book once in a while or alternatively was dumb, but very hard-working.

I graduated from a top university and I have friends who study/studied at a much lower ranked ones. Honestly, education level, intelligence of professors, curriculum requirements, ambitions of the classmates, their brain capacity is nothing to be even compared. Lower ranked schools are lower for a reason. And stop telling me that Yale grads are stupid when comparing to a TTT grad :roll: Again, I'm not saying there are no outliers, but...

Is it really that hard to comprehend.

Note: OP, I apologize if I offended you, I honestly didn't mean to. To reiterate: I do NOT question your intelligence.



Your entire arguement is subjective and entirely anecdotal. You base it on your evaluation of undergraduate education, which is, for the most part, a joke (and I graduated from a T25 U-grad, so save the bullshit about the academic rigor of a U-grad).

If you would care to re-state your argument in a clear fashion, I would be happy to respond. But at present, its a pile of happless horse-shit. Go home, think up something real supre intellegent sounding and come back tomorrow and try again. Because this was just a fucking awful excuse for a response. I surely hope you'll be attending a 'top law school' because if this is the best you can do, you're going to need all the help you can get junior.

You've read about yale in a magazine and on TLS. I've gone up against yale grads in court. No offense, but my anecdotal/subjective evidence trumps yours in this particular case.

User avatar
TheLuckyOne
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby TheLuckyOne » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 pm

reasonable_man wrote:Your entire arguement is subjective and entirely anecdotal. You base it on your evaluation of undergraduate education, which is, for the most part, a joke (and I graduated from a T25 U-grad, so save the bullshit about the academic rigor of a U-grad).

If you would care to re-state your argument in a clear fashion, I would be happy to respond. But at present, its a pile of happless horse-shit. Go home, think up something real supre intellegent sounding and come back tomorrow and try again. Because this was just a fucking awful excuse for a response. I surely hope you'll be attending a 'top law school' because if this is the best you can do, you're going to need all the help you can get junior.

You've read about yale in a magazine and on TLS. I've gone up against yale grads in court. No offense, but my anecdotal/subjective evidence trumps yours in this particular case.


I think I start to understand why paratactical has your name in her profile. :? The underlined parts are "supre intelligent" so to say...
I'm done here.

Oh, and BTW I do have an advanced degree, so I'm not sure who's saving what here :roll:

newyorker69
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby newyorker69 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Ok, so I just found out today that I received two CALI awards. I'm not sure if that helps at all in terms of looking competitive for schools.

User avatar
GATORTIM
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby GATORTIM » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:21 pm

newyorker69 wrote:Ok, so I just found out today that I received two CALI awards. I'm not sure if that helps at all in terms of looking competitive for schools.


Just apply, I have seen at least a half dozen people here tell you that you are in. Congratulations and good luck.

User avatar
let/them/eat/cake
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby let/them/eat/cake » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm

TheLuckyOne wrote:
reasonable_man wrote:Your entire arguement is subjective and entirely anecdotal. You base it on your evaluation of undergraduate education, which is, for the most part, a joke (and I graduated from a T25 U-grad, so save the bullshit about the academic rigor of a U-grad).

If you would care to re-state your argument in a clear fashion, I would be happy to respond. But at present, its a pile of happless horse-shit. Go home, think up something real supre intellegent sounding and come back tomorrow and try again. Because this was just a fucking awful excuse for a response. I surely hope you'll be attending a 'top law school' because if this is the best you can do, you're going to need all the help you can get junior.

You've read about yale in a magazine and on TLS. I've gone up against yale grads in court. No offense, but my anecdotal/subjective evidence trumps yours in this particular case.


I think I start to understand why paratactical has your name in her profile. :? The underlined parts are "supre intelligent" so to say...
I'm done here.

Oh, and BTW I do have an advanced degree, so I'm not sure who's saving what here :roll:


Your posts ITT have been, almost without fail, laughable. Also, you used the word "likelyhood." That is all.

User avatar
TheLuckyOne
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Re: URM with 4.19 1L GPA - T4 transfer question (NY)

Postby TheLuckyOne » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 am

let/them/eat/cake wrote:
Your posts ITT have been, almost without fail, laughable. Also, you used the word "likelyhood." That is all.


Ohh, I'm sorry for not using the spell check.

And my post are laughable because I don't doubt that TTT is TTT for a reason :roll:




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest