University of Texas. Please Help!

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
maxpayne

University of Texas. Please Help!

Postby maxpayne » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 pm

LSN gives me a strong consider for UT with a 4.0 and 164. But it being so late in the game and UT only taking 35% out of state applicants (I live in LA) and me having a 153 and a cancel on my record, I am doubting my chances. What do yall think?

Borachio05

Re: University of Texas. Please Help!

Postby Borachio05 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Are you a URM?

You might get in, but you'd be better off with a 166+ LSAT. Though your perfect GPA is totally solid and rumor has it they're getting very GPA-heavy lately, so that could work to your benefit.

Sorry if that doesn't help, but since you've already applied it's not really in your hands anymore. :wink:

jacko

Postby jacko » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 pm

I love thread titles with phrases like "Please Help!" How is asking mostly anonymous posters on a website about your chances of getting into a particular law school helping you whatsoever? If you've applied to UT then you'll inevitably find out if you were good enough and accepted or inadequate and rejected.

asfasdagdsfawe

Postby asfasdagdsfawe » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 pm

jacko wrote:I love thread titles with phrases like "Please Help!" How is asking mostly anonymous posters on a website about your chances of getting into a particular law school helping you whatsoever? If you've applied to UT then you'll inevitably find out if you were good enough and accepted or inadequate and rejected.

Stop being a douche.

ec2xs

Postby ec2xs » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:30 pm

UT seems to care more about GPA. Go for it.

Return to “What are my chances?”