Official ABA/LSAC submitted admission grids

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
rundoxierun

Official ABA/LSAC submitted admission grids

Postby rundoxierun » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:57 am

Hey, I thought it would be useful to start a thread with links to schools that submit detailed grids of their Admission stats (apps/admits in certain ranges) under their law school descriptions in the ABA guide. I know a lot of you know about these but quite a few likely dont. This should clear up a few chances questions for those that dont trust lsp. The ABA guide is at http://officialguide.lsac.org/ONLG_Default.aspx Here are the schools Im looking at that include the data. I suppose it might be a good idea to contribute if you find others.

Duke
Yale
UCLA
Texas
WashU
Minnesota
Lewis & Clark

EDIT: Links removed, just go to the search link and look at each individ schools profile.. law school description is where grids are.
Last edited by rundoxierun on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

5ky

Re: Official ABA/LSAC submitted admission grids

Postby 5ky » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 am

Last edited by 5ky on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dextermorgan

Postby dextermorgan » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:56 am

Yeah this would be an awesome post, but unfortunately the internets are not with you.

Sauer Grapes

Postby Sauer Grapes » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Last edited by Sauer Grapes on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rundoxierun

Postby rundoxierun » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm

God, I didnt realize the internet was this hard... Click on the link to the search, search for each individual school.. once you find the school click on "Law School Description", scroll down once the file opens and there will be a grid.. if I doesnt display in your browser download the file as a .pdf and open it in adobe/preview or use a different browser...

Return to “What are my chances?”