Berkeley ASW

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
ceroespada

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Berkeley ASW

Postby ceroespada » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Felt like this was overdue, since people seem to be hearing back quickly. Excited to finally visit the Bay Area too!

manchesterengland

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:59 am

Re: Berkeley ASW

Postby manchesterengland » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Yes!! Super excited to go. It looks like hotels are already selling out, though...

commieprince

New
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:28 am

Re: Berkeley ASW

Postby commieprince » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:13 am

luckily staying with a friend for this one. Can't wait!

User avatar
jjdude14

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Re: Berkeley ASW

Postby jjdude14 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:25 am

What do you think the possibility is for them to have student hosts? The Admitted Student website says info might be posted there in Feb lol

User avatar
Litt1tUp

Bronze
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: Berkeley ASW

Postby Litt1tUp » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:57 am

jjdude14 wrote:What do you think the possibility is for them to have student hosts? The Admitted Student website says info might be posted there in Feb lol


They sent out the request today for us to fill out! Should have quite a few spots available.

User avatar
jjdude14

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Re: Berkeley ASW

Postby jjdude14 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 am

Litt1tUp wrote:
jjdude14 wrote:What do you think the possibility is for them to have student hosts? The Admitted Student website says info might be posted there in Feb lol


They sent out the request today for us to fill out! Should have quite a few spots available.


Ah shoot, I didn't get one! Did it come from a particular student org?

User avatar
Litt1tUp

Bronze
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: Berkeley ASW

Postby Litt1tUp » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:37 am

jjdude14 wrote:
Litt1tUp wrote:
jjdude14 wrote:What do you think the possibility is for them to have student hosts? The Admitted Student website says info might be posted there in Feb lol


They sent out the request today for us to fill out! Should have quite a few spots available.


Ah shoot, I didn't get one! Did it come from a particular student org?


Sorry - I meant current Berkeley students were asked to fill out a form offering housing! You all should be receiving it shortly. Also don’t recommend getting hotels, I highly recommend splitting Airbnbs if possible!

User avatar
jjdude14

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Re: Berkeley ASW

Postby jjdude14 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:57 am

Litt1tUp wrote:
jjdude14 wrote:
Litt1tUp wrote:
jjdude14 wrote:What do you think the possibility is for them to have student hosts? The Admitted Student website says info might be posted there in Feb lol


They sent out the request today for us to fill out! Should have quite a few spots available.


Ah shoot, I didn't get one! Did it come from a particular student org?


Sorry - I meant current Berkeley students were asked to fill out a form offering housing! You all should be receiving it shortly. Also don’t recommend getting hotels, I highly recommend splitting Airbnbs if possible!


Oh, phew! Awesome, thanks for the info.



Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests