FSU housing

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
mvonh001

Silver

FSU housing

Postby mvonh001 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Where do graduate law students usually live?

garrettnicole92

Bronze

Re: FSU housing

Postby garrettnicole92 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:21 pm

It appears to me that there are generally 2 options -
1) On-campus graduate housing. This appears to be allotted on a first-come, first-serve basis at the schools that have it.
2) Off-campus apartments. Most schools provide a means for you to meet potential room mates and find available apartments online.

This is from the FSU website and it looks like they don't offer on-campus housing, but I could be wrong:
http://www.law.fsu.edu/current_students ... index.html

outlawscr10

Bronze

Postby outlawscr10 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:28 pm

I did a bachelor's and master's at FSU. I didn't live in the on-campus graduate housing, so I can't answer many questions about that, but I'd be happy to help you out with areas of off-campus housing that would be preferable. Happy to help, feel free to ask.

SailorMoon9543

Bronze

Postby SailorMoon9543 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:38 am

outlawscr10 wrote:I did a bachelor's and master's at FSU. I didn't live in the on-campus graduate housing, so I can't answer many questions about that, but I'd be happy to help you out with areas of off-campus housing that would be preferable. Happy to help, feel free to ask.

How easy is it to find a parking spot for the Law School? I went to FSU undergrad and parking was hell. Is there a specific lot for law students, and if so, does it fill up quick? Would I be better just taking the bus? Thanks!

mes10d

Bronze

Postby mes10d » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:01 pm

outlawscr10 wrote:I did a bachelor's and master's at FSU. I didn't live in the on-campus graduate housing, so I can't answer many questions about that, but I'd be happy to help you out with areas of off-campus housing that would be preferable. Happy to help, feel free to ask.

+1 - lived off campus for all of UG, happy to answer any Qs as well. Feel free to PM me.

Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days�