USC Law Day 2013

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
User avatar
biznardos
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:13 am

USC Law Day 2013

Postby biznardos » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:40 pm

April 19th!

Anyone else going????

User avatar
AKsnow
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby AKsnow » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 pm

biznardos wrote:April 19th!

Anyone else going????


I'll be there!

User avatar
meowth
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby meowth » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Affirmative!

User avatar
Darienk
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby Darienk » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm

I'll be there

User avatar
GoldHattedGatsby
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby GoldHattedGatsby » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 pm

I'll be in attendance

Jonathk1
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby Jonathk1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 pm

I'll also be there. See you guys then

User avatar
meowth
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby meowth » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Anybody here attending the diversity reception on the 18th or the OUTlaw endowment dinner after law day?

User avatar
GoldHattedGatsby
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby GoldHattedGatsby » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm considering going to the diversity diner, but I'm in no way diverse... So not sure about that

cmroberto
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby cmroberto » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 pm

I'm not able to make it out to LA from Boston this weekend :( I was accepted less than 3 weeks ago and wasn't able to swing the trip. I'd love to hear how it went from those of you who were able to make it

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby chizzy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:02 pm

cmroberto wrote:I'm not able to make it out to LA from Boston this weekend :( I was accepted less than 3 weeks ago and wasn't able to swing the trip. I'd love to hear how it went from those of you who were able to make it


This is the wrong thread.

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

GoldHattedGatsby wrote:I'm considering going to the diversity diner, but I'm in no way diverse... So not sure about that


You could be!

I won't be able to make it! so take my place :O

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: USC Law Day 2013

Postby chizzy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 pm

UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:
GoldHattedGatsby wrote:I'm considering going to the diversity diner, but I'm in no way diverse... So not sure about that


You could be!

I won't be able to make it! so take my place :O


This thread is from 2013 haha




Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest