3) i'm down

blueseahorse

Re: Cornell ASD March 30

Postby blueseahorse » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 pm

how was the hughes hall tour/student panel? i went apartment hunting instead

paulshortys10

Postby paulshortys10 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:57 pm

blueseahorse wrote:how was the hughes hall tour/student panel? i went apartment hunting instead

Honestly, Hughes looks awful. It would be a last resort for me. He proximity is definitely the main benefit.

blueseahorse

Postby blueseahorse » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:38 pm

paulshortys10 wrote:
blueseahorse wrote:how was the hughes hall tour/student panel? i went apartment hunting instead

Honestly, Hughes looks awful. It would be a last resort for me. He proximity is definitely the main benefit.

Yeah, I'm going through craigslist apartment listings. Collegetown is so overpriced but close, but I'd honestly live a little further away, take the bus, and have more room for stuff. And a dog. Idk if that's a totally crazy idea though, most people I know who are at Cornell keep recommending living in Collegetown

paulshortys10

Postby paulshortys10 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 pm

blueseahorse wrote:
paulshortys10 wrote:

Yeah, I'm going through craigslist apartment listings. Collegetown is so overpriced but close, but I'd honestly live a little further away, take the bus, and have more room for stuff. And a dog. Idk if that's a totally crazy idea though, most people I know who are at Cornell keep recommending living in Collegetown

I was in Collegetown on Saturday night and it was full of drunk people walking around..although I was by the bar area, so there must be more to it than t
hat ...I want good price, under 1.5 miles from law school, and somewhat nice and quiet ...might be too much to ask.. :(

Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”