Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

(Where, When and What Did You Think)

What should I wear?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:53 am

Skirt and blouse/sweater
57
83%
Pantsuit
3
4%
Skirt suit
9
13%
 
Total votes: 69

ajtdq
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear?

Postby ajtdq » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 am

HWS08 wrote:
ajtdq wrote:
ahduth wrote:If you're not meeting with anyone, you just wear whatever's comfortable.

If you're meeting with someone important, dress to the nines and make them remember you.



Thanks, ahduth.

Does "dress to the nines" mean a pantsuit or a skirt/blouse outfit?


I generally prefer a skirt with a jacket or skirt suit, but that may just be me. I hate dress pants and wear skirts/dresses to work about 90% of the time.

I'm visiting a school as an accepted student Friday and plan to wear dark jeans, a sweater, and a nice pair of flats.



Ok. So you're thinking a skirt suit.... Maybe I should put a poll up!

I wish I were accepted already! Then I would wear something like you are!

ajtdq
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear?

Postby ajtdq » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am

Miracle wrote:http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=36239273&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=ParentItem36239273-RICH_ALMOND-Misses&s_cmp=datafeed_google

what do you think?



Satin on a skirt?!

That's going to wrinkle so bad. I think it's cute. But I definitely wouldn't wear it somewhere where I'm trying to impress people.

User avatar
Peace of Mind
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby Peace of Mind » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 am

.
Last edited by Peace of Mind on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Peace of Mind
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear?

Postby Peace of Mind » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 am

.
Last edited by Peace of Mind on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby ahduth » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:22 am

Ugh, when I was a recruiter, women were impossible.

Men: Shave. Comb your hair. Match your belt and your shoes. No ties with clowns on them.

Women: Don't do any of the billions of things you can do that make you look unprofessional.

I can't tell if this thread is like... for interviews with deans of admissions, or for getting wasted until 2 in the morning with the other people going to ASW.

If it's the first, look like this:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/boss-hugo-b ... sultback=0

Except no open toe shoes, period.

If it's the second, I recommend any of the looks from this page:

http://www.viceland.com/int/dos.php

edit: actually this one: http://www.viceland.com/int/dd.php?id=2871

edit again: I forgot how much awesome Vice has: http://www.viceland.com/int/dd.php?id=1193
Last edited by ahduth on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear?

Postby ahduth » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:28 am

Peace of Mind wrote:
ahduth wrote:If you're not meeting with anyone, you just wear whatever's comfortable.

If you're meeting with someone important, dress to the nines and make them remember you.


what if you don't have a scheduled meeting but are going to try and speak to them while you are there?


However you end up meeting with them, you want to impress them by looking more like a lawyer than any of the actual lawyers they know. I mean, this is all from actual industry recruiting, but you should think about how well you might need to dress, then dress better than that. You want to leave them with a distinct (positive) impression that makes them go back and look at your file again or... whatever you're trying to accomplish.

User avatar
Peace of Mind
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby Peace of Mind » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:28 am

ahduth wrote:Ugh, when I was a recruiter, women were impossible.

Men: Shave. Comb your hair. Match your belt and your shoes. No ties with clowns on them.

Women: Don't do any of the billions of things you can do that make you look unprofessional.

I can't tell if this thread is like... for interviews with deans of admissions, or for getting wasted until 2 in the morning with the other people going to ASW.

If it's the first, look like this:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/boss-hugo-b ... sultback=0

Except no open toe shoes, period.

If it's the second, I recommend any of the looks from this page:

http://www.viceland.com/int/dos.php

edit: actually this one: http://www.viceland.com/int/dd.php?id=2871


In the defense of females everywhere: men have like one option, while we have many.
And in defense of Californians: our business attire isn't the same as east coast business attire. :mrgreen:

BUT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! :)

User avatar
Peace of Mind
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear?

Postby Peace of Mind » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:34 am

ahduth wrote:However you end up meeting with them, you want to impress them by looking more like a lawyer than any of the actual lawyers they know. I mean, this is all from actual industry recruiting, but you should think about how well you might need to dress, then dress better than that. You want to leave them with a distinct (positive) impression that makes them go back and look at your file again or... whatever you're trying to accomplish.



Makes sense! I want to come home and have a voicemail waiting for me accepting me off the waitlist and if that means i have to wear a suit, so be it! :)

Thanks, it actually helps to have someone like yourself who works in industry recruiting give this advice. credibility!


User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby ahduth » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:40 am

Peace of Mind wrote:In the defense of females everywhere: men have like one option, while we have many.
And in defense of Californians: our business attire isn't the same as east coast business attire. :mrgreen:

BUT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! :)


Naw, that's the thing, women think they have a million options for interviews, so convincing them actually have to wear very boring suits just like men can be a pain.

And Chicago business attire is the same as East Coast business attire. Boring and uncomfortable.

Welcome to being a lawyer.

Also: http://www.viceland.com/int/dd.php?id=1184

User avatar
DMBFan
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby DMBFan » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 am

Where are all the funny pictures I expected to see in a thread like this? Someone do it!

In all seriousness, I would go business casual. Skirt + blouse + sweater (if weather dictates).

User avatar
JFo
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby JFo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:50 am

My 2cents:

Bring the skirt suit. Ideally, this suit will be of a somewhat durable and wrinkle resistant fabric. For non-serious meetings, wear skirt and attractive blouse. I'd also throw in a nice piece of jewelry, depending on the blouse. If you are able to meet with the Dean or other official, take jacket out of car or large purse, and place on body.

OR, you could break up a skirt suit (Skirt from suitA, jacket from suitB) and wear the jacket the entire time. It has the benefit of looking a little less severe, but still very professional, provided you chose the right pieces.

If you have curly hair, I'd straighten it. Sad, but true. I'd also get a nice, classic manicure, since you'll (hopefully) be shaking a lot of hands.

If this were an official interview along the lines of NW and Cornell, I would advise business professional (the boringest suit that ever boringed).

Re: Open Toed Shoes. There's a huge debate going on right now as to whether or not they can be professional. I, personally, would never wear them on an interview or to court (!!!!), however, in all the offices I've worked in, small peep toes have been perfectly appropriate. My general rule is, if it's over, say, 55 degrees, conservative peep toes can be appropriate. However, if you're visiting a colder school, peep toes will look rather odd. For context, I live and work in the South.

I would not wear boots under any circumstance.

User avatar
JFo
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby JFo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 am

ahduth wrote:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/boss-hugo-b ... sultback=0

Except no open toe shoes, period.



If you do this look, for the love of god, get your pants hemmed better than the model. One of my pet peeves is seeing women wearing four inch heels with pants that were obviously hemmed for flats. Uuuuuugh.

Those are definitely not conservative peep toes...

User avatar
BlakcMajikc
Posts: 763
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby BlakcMajikc » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:57 am

I think you guys are going overboard... Maybe I misread the OP or something, but here's my opinion:

Business casual is fine if you haven't been accepted but are visiting - (pants or skirt and blouse/sweater depending on weather).

If you are already accepted, then dressy/nice casual is fine.

If its an admit weekend, then read the instructions sent from the school (most say casual is fine, just be comfortable).

This is how I have dressed so far on my visits and everything has gone well so far ;) I certainly have felt properly dressed at each event/visit.

User avatar
Peace of Mind
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby Peace of Mind » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:02 am

JFo wrote:My 2cents:

Bring the skirt suit. Ideally, this suit will be of a somewhat durable and wrinkle resistant fabric. For non-serious meetings, wear skirt and attractive blouse. I'd also throw in a nice piece of jewelry, depending on the blouse. If you are able to meet with the Dean or other official, take jacket out of car or large purse, and place on body.

OR, you could break up a skirt suit (Skirt from suitA, jacket from suitB) and wear the jacket the entire time. It has the benefit of looking a little less severe, but still very professional, provided you chose the right pieces.

If you have curly hair, I'd straighten it. Sad, but true. I'd also get a nice, classic manicure, since you'll (hopefully) be shaking a lot of hands.

If this were an official interview along the lines of NW and Cornell, I would advise business professional (the boringest suit that ever boringed).

Re: Open Toed Shoes. There's a huge debate going on right now as to whether or not they can be professional. I, personally, would never wear them on an interview or to court (!!!!), however, in all the offices I've worked in, small peep toes have been perfectly appropriate. My general rule is, if it's over, say, 55 degrees, conservative peep toes can be appropriate. However, if you're visiting a colder school, peep toes will look rather odd. For context, I live and work in the South.

I would not wear boots under any circumstance.


I think I'll bring the suit jacket with me... and if i end up having the opportunity to speak with the dean i'll put it on.

What is wrong with boots?

User avatar
JFo
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby JFo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:10 am

Peace of Mind wrote:
JFo wrote:My 2cents:

I would not wear boots under any circumstance.


I think I'll bring the suit jacket with me... and if i end up having the opportunity to speak with the dean i'll put it on.

What is wrong with boots?


I think unless it's really cold and everyone is wearing them, they tend to add sex appeal to an outfit. But, again, that's coming from a Southerner who rarely wears boots out of necessity.

Kate Monster
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:42 am

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby Kate Monster » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 pm

(As a note, most of my experience is from the midwest, for sure people here aren't all that fashionable, lol) If this is just a wander around type visit, wear whatever you want, but if you're meeting with the dean or faculty I would dress like it's a job interview, that is to say quite conservatively. You want them to remember that you looked like a classy professional, but maybe not be able to remember exactly what you were wearing, and remember the things you said. You don't want them to forget who you were and what you said because they got distracted by your clothes. In my experience as part of my own past job interviews and being part of companies doing candidate interviews, for first impression meetings women should probably stick with boring but not frumpy. Especially because you do not know the typical fashion culture in a new region, office, school, etc. Basic, mostly solid colors, and well fitted. Either a pant suit or a skirt suit, but make sure that the skirt isn't going to be too short when you sit down in it! I saw that more than once, that look of mortification when a women in an appropriate while standing skirt sits down and flashes most of her thigh. If you know someone who can tailor pants/skirt/jacket it's not a terrible idea, off the rack looks a little off on most of us. If you want, wear a shirt under the jacket that's appropriate so if slightly dressed down seems appropriate when you get there and you take off the jacket.
And I would avoid boots with a skirt as well. While those of us who are younger are used to them being a cute statement, to a lot of older people (ie most of the people you will be meeting) boots can send an overly sexy message. In ten years, that will probably change but for now, I would avoid them for first impression type meetings, and then if hired/admitted get a feel for the environment to know what is generally considered appropriate. For example, my dad still calls any boot with a heel "hooker boots", and he's the age of most people you'd be meeting with. I would also assume that you're mostly meeting with men, that may not be true, but sometimes what we think is cute, (particularly older) men see as unserious or frivolous. That includes fun jewelry, colorful shoes, very high heels, strappy shoes, crazy color tights, and any hair style more trendy than straight and down or up in a very professional, understated, non-promlike way.

User avatar
Peace of Mind
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby Peace of Mind » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:54 pm

JFo wrote:
Peace of Mind wrote:
JFo wrote:My 2cents:

I would not wear boots under any circumstance.


I think I'll bring the suit jacket with me... and if i end up having the opportunity to speak with the dean i'll put it on.

What is wrong with boots?


I think unless it's really cold and everyone is wearing them, they tend to add sex appeal to an outfit. But, again, that's coming from a Southerner who rarely wears boots out of necessity.


Makes sense!

I spoke to admissions today and they told me I would not be able meet with the dean since they are still dealing with initial applications and are just too busy. She told me I might be able to speak with the dean after the first seat deposit is due since that's when they really start to look at the waitlist and if i wanted to I'd have a slight chance of speaking with the assitant dean of admissions on my visit, but to not count on it. I am still planning on meeting professors and directors of programs I am interested in while I am there, which they said is probable as long as they are on campus that day. :)

Given this information, should I still go with the suit or just dress business casual or maybe the skirt and sweater type outfit?

User avatar
Peace of Mind
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby Peace of Mind » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Kate Monster wrote:(As a note, most of my experience is from the midwest, for sure people here aren't all that fashionable, lol) If this is just a wander around type visit, wear whatever you want, but if you're meeting with the dean or faculty I would dress like it's a job interview, that is to say quite conservatively. You want them to remember that you looked like a classy professional, but maybe not be able to remember exactly what you were wearing, and remember the things you said. You don't want them to forget who you were and what you said because they got distracted by your clothes. In my experience as part of my own past job interviews and being part of companies doing candidate interviews, for first impression meetings women should probably stick with boring but not frumpy. Especially because you do not know the typical fashion culture in a new region, office, school, etc. Basic, mostly solid colors, and well fitted. Either a pant suit or a skirt suit, but make sure that the skirt isn't going to be too short when you sit down in it! I saw that more than once, that look of mortification when a women in an appropriate while standing skirt sits down and flashes most of her thigh. If you know someone who can tailor pants/skirt/jacket it's not a terrible idea, off the rack looks a little off on most of us. If you want, wear a shirt under the jacket that's appropriate so if slightly dressed down seems appropriate when you get there and you take off the jacket.
And I would avoid boots with a skirt as well. While those of us who are younger are used to them being a cute statement, to a lot of older people (ie most of the people you will be meeting) boots can send an overly sexy message. In ten years, that will probably change but for now, I would avoid them for first impression type meetings, and then if hired/admitted get a feel for the environment to know what is generally considered appropriate. For example, my dad still calls any boot with a heel "hooker boots", and he's the age of most people you'd be meeting with. I would also assume that you're mostly meeting with men, that may not be true, but sometimes what we think is cute, (particularly older) men see as unserious or frivolous. That includes fun jewelry, colorful shoes, very high heels, strappy shoes, crazy color tights, and any hair style more trendy than straight and down or up in a very professional, understated, non-promlike way.



My dad and best friend's dad said the same thing about boots with a heel. Or maybe it was the fact that they were patent black leather.... hmmm

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby ahduth » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:23 pm

JFo wrote:
ahduth wrote:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/boss-hugo-b ... sultback=0

Except no open toe shoes, period.



If you do this look, for the love of god, get your pants hemmed better than the model. One of my pet peeves is seeing women wearing four inch heels with pants that were obviously hemmed for flats. Uuuuuugh.

Those are definitely not conservative peep toes...


Yeah I don't know squat about women's pant suits - I picked Boss because you can get a solid off the rack men's suit from them no problem. Good women's brands might be totally different.

I guess I've been thinking pant suits are better for younger women, because dress suits can seem kind of dowdy, whereas pantsuits just seem more modern and "with it." Maybe women can pull off more ass in a pant suit? I'm not really sure now... I guess I have no real reason.

There are no conservative peep toes or whatever, for interviews / important meetings. It is really stupid to walk into an interview, and have the 60 year old curmudgeon on the other side of the desk think, "Those shoes make her look like a harlot." Save it for when you run the firm.

And I don't know if this was the other thread or what, but boots are also a terrible idea for an interview. Unless you're getting a job in marketing or something. Nothing about law is sexy - you'll look out of place if you try it.

User avatar
JFo
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby JFo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:38 pm

ahduth wrote:If you do this look, for the love of god, get your pants hemmed better than the model. One of my pet peeves is seeing women wearing four inch heels with pants that were obviously hemmed for flats. Uuuuuugh.

Those are definitely not conservative peep toes...


I guess I've been thinking pant suits are better for younger women, because dress suits can seem kind of dowdy, whereas pantsuits just seem more modern and "with it." Maybe women can pull off more ass in a pant suit? I'm not really sure now... I guess I have no real reason.

There are no conservative peep toes or whatever, for interviews / important meetings. It is really stupid to walk into an interview, and have the 60 year old curmudgeon on the other side of the desk think, "Those shoes make her look like a harlot." Save it for when you run the firm.

[/quote]

I used to do costume design and construction, so I'm kind of a hem nazi.

I agree no open toed for interviews, ever. Depending on firm culture, I think they can be okay for important in-house meetings. I always looked at what the (two) female partners wore when I worked at a firm and adjusted accordingly.

Regarding pantsuits, I've heard through the grapevine that some older partners don't want to give the job to a woman in a pantsuit. Since they don't wear signs saying "Hi! I don't think you should wear pants!" I err on the side of caution and wear a skirt suit (change from within!). It wasn't too long ago you could be kicked out of a courtroom for wearing pants... Obviously, this probably won't be an issue for admissions interviews.

From highest to lowest possible dowdiness, to me it goes classic pantsuit (think Ms. Clinton, bless her heart) -> classic skirt suit -> modern skirt suit/modern pantsuit -> high fashion pantsuit with skinny legs I can never pull off because of my ass.

ajtdq
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby ajtdq » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Hey, everyone!

Thanks for all of the responses and especially for voting in the poll!

Some people were unsure about the details so here they are:
1. I will be meeting with Admissions staff
2. I don't have a meeting with the Dean of Admissions, but if they happen to walk by, I will introduce myself in a heartbeat.
3. I will meet at least one professor (when I sit in on the class)
4. I will be getting some kind of tour.

Also, at my job, open-toed shoes are ok. But I would never, ever wear open-toed shoes to an interview.

A few people mentioned other important things about the appearances: nails and hair. My nails are going to be in this color: http://zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zo ... icity.html one of my favorite nudes. And of course, I love the brand because it's vegan (no weird chemicals) and actually lasts a week on my fingers (natural nails). /Zoya plug.

My hair is going to be half up/half down, but pinned on the sides (no hair ties). Everyday makeup.

User avatar
Peace of Mind
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby Peace of Mind » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 am

ajtdq wrote:Hey, everyone!

Thanks for all of the responses and especially for voting in the poll!

Some people were unsure about the details so here they are:
1. I will be meeting with Admissions staff
2. I don't have a meeting with the Dean of Admissions, but if they happen to walk by, I will introduce myself in a heartbeat.
3. I will meet at least one professor (when I sit in on the class)
4. I will be getting some kind of tour.

Also, at my job, open-toed shoes are ok. But I would never, ever wear open-toed shoes to an interview.

A few people mentioned other important things about the appearances: nails and hair. My nails are going to be in this color: http://zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zo ... icity.html one of my favorite nudes. And of course, I love the brand because it's vegan (no weird chemicals) and actually lasts a week on my fingers (natural nails). /Zoya plug.

My hair is going to be half up/half down, but pinned on the sides (no hair ties). Everyday makeup.


Are you a vegan? :)

ajtdq
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby ajtdq » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 am

Peace of Mind wrote:
ajtdq wrote:Hey, everyone!

Thanks for all of the responses and especially for voting in the poll!

Some people were unsure about the details so here they are:
1. I will be meeting with Admissions staff
2. I don't have a meeting with the Dean of Admissions, but if they happen to walk by, I will introduce myself in a heartbeat.
3. I will meet at least one professor (when I sit in on the class)
4. I will be getting some kind of tour.

Also, at my job, open-toed shoes are ok. But I would never, ever wear open-toed shoes to an interview.

A few people mentioned other important things about the appearances: nails and hair. My nails are going to be in this color: http://zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zo ... icity.html one of my favorite nudes. And of course, I love the brand because it's vegan (no weird chemicals) and actually lasts a week on my fingers (natural nails). /Zoya plug.

My hair is going to be half up/half down, but pinned on the sides (no hair ties). Everyday makeup.


Are you a vegan? :)


Absolutely not vegan! But I try to minimize my exposure to things like formaldehyde and DBP when I can! :lol:

crossingforHYS
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: Visiting a law school: what should a woman wear? (poll!)

Postby crossingforHYS » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Peace of Mind wrote:
ahduth wrote:Ugh, when I was a recruiter, women were impossible.

Men: Shave. Comb your hair. Match your belt and your shoes. No ties with clowns on them.

Women: Don't do any of the billions of things you can do that make you look unprofessional.

I can't tell if this thread is like... for interviews with deans of admissions, or for getting wasted until 2 in the morning with the other people going to ASW.

If it's the first, look like this:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/boss-hugo-b ... sultback=0

Except no open toe shoes, period.

If it's the second, I recommend any of the looks from this page:

http://www.viceland.com/int/dos.php

edit: actually this one: http://www.viceland.com/int/dd.php?id=2871


In the defense of females everywhere: men have like one option, while we have many.
And in defense of Californians: our business attire isn't the same as east coast business attire. :mrgreen:

BUT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! :)

just saw this page: and this is sooooooooooooooo true!!! I am a cali girl and man......our Buisness Casual would be considered sunday brunch attire elsewhere




Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest