GW preview day April 8th, anyone?

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
idoubtit

GW preview day April 8th, anyone?

Postby idoubtit » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:06 pm

It's gonna be a Friday, so who wants to spend the whole weekend there to know more about the city?
I am booking the air tickets but wondering how many days people usually stay for.
and I just checked the hotels, nice, just as pricy as Boston.
:roll:

JTMan

Re: GW preview day April 8th, anyone?

Postby JTMan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Im going to stay for the whole weekend

fatduck

Postby fatduck » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:47 pm

i doubt it

FalafelWaffle

Postby FalafelWaffle » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 am

I'm probably going to leave Thursday fly back Saturday, maybe Sunday. Was going to fly back Friday evening, but it's just way too expensive.

If you're adventurous, try CouchSurfing (as in, go to the website) or a hostel. If you dislike bedbugs though...

I'll be flying into DCA, I think, since it's right on the metro. I have friends in DC so lodging isn't a problem, but I'm not sure when I should make travel arrangements. I'm still waiting on 7 schools I would seriously consider over GW. I realize that those other schools, no guarantee of me getting in, and I'd love to visit DC, but I'd also like to save some of that $$$ for other visits if applicable. Decisions, decisions I guess. I might wait this week out and see what happens--too long or with it? I'm not super experienced with airfare changes.

2011Law

Postby 2011Law » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 am

FalafelWaffle wrote:I'm probably going to leave Thursday fly back Saturday, maybe Sunday. Was going to fly back Friday evening, but it's just way too expensive.

If you're adventurous, try CouchSurfing (as in, go to the website) or a hostel. If you dislike bedbugs though...

I'll be flying into DCA, I think, since it's right on the metro. I have friends in DC so lodging isn't a problem, but I'm not sure when I should make travel arrangements. I'm still waiting on 7 schools I would seriously consider over GW. I realize that those other schools, no guarantee of me getting in, and I'd love to visit DC, but I'd also like to save some of that $$$ for other visits if applicable. Decisions, decisions I guess. I might wait this week out and see what happens--too long or with it? I'm not super experienced with airfare changes.

Anyone know of some of the less expensive places to stay in DC (beside Couchsurfing, I don't think I'm that adventurous)?

Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”