Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby 4102011 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:54 am

I think a lot of us are arriving around that time. We'll figure out cabs somehow haha XD

InvictusFortis
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby InvictusFortis » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Sounds good, I guess we can figure it out as March 10th nears.

freskie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 am

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby freskie » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm

just registered! so pumped

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby 4102011 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

wolverine2014 wrote:
dulcatis wrote:
dulcatis wrote:So this hasn't been posted in a while, but I HAVE A SPREADSHEET.

Here's the form for TLSers & the ASWs:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/embedde ... Ry16SFE6MQ

& here's the spreadsheet:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CKmp8rQC

NOW WITH COLOR-CODING.


QFnewpage & ONE MONTH

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby arism87 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:20 pm

CAN'T WAIT!!!

My excitement was slightly tainted when I found out I have to take the Praxis while I'm there.. somehow gotta figure out how to get to the test site 30 miles away.. cool.

BUT STILL, CAN'T WAIT!!!

wildcathighfive
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby wildcathighfive » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 am

Entchen wrote:
wildcathighfive wrote:i would totally be in for playoff hockey.

We can be friends.

(UNH or Northern Mich?)



northwestern actually, but a michigan native. hey hey hockeytown

User avatar
Entchen
Posts: 722
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby Entchen » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:01 am

wildcathighfive wrote:
Entchen wrote:
wildcathighfive wrote:i would totally be in for playoff hockey.

We can be friends.

(UNH or Northern Mich?)



northwestern actually, but a michigan native. hey hey hockeytown

Ha, I only guessed wildcat schools that have D1 hockey teams, but it's true, there are others :)

User avatar
ziggie
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby ziggie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 am

!!!

User avatar
R.R. Raskolnikov
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby R.R. Raskolnikov » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:16 pm

InvictusFortis wrote:Is anyone arriving in Detroit around 11 or 12? If so, anyone interested in sharing a cab?


My flight on Thursday is due to get in at 11:13. I'd definitely prefer to split the cost with another person(s).

I'm also departing on Sunday on a 2:15 flight if anyone else is looking to get to the airport around noon.

InvictusFortis
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby InvictusFortis » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:25 pm

R.R. Raskolnikov wrote:
InvictusFortis wrote:Is anyone arriving in Detroit around 11 or 12? If so, anyone interested in sharing a cab?


My flight on Thursday is due to get in at 11:13. I'd definitely prefer to split the cost with another person(s).

I'm also departing on Sunday on a 2:15 flight if anyone else is looking to get to the airport around noon.


I arrive on Thursday at 11:07, then depart Sunday at 2:05. Solid.

User avatar
Entchen
Posts: 722
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby Entchen » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:06 pm

So, good news for the like 3 of us who care about this: Michigan ended the regular season ranked no. 1 in the CCHA. This means they get a bye for the first round of CCHA playoffs, and WILL be hosting (I think the winner of Ohio State-Lake Superior State?) Friday March 11 and Saturday March 12, at 7:35 pm, at Yost.

YAY PLAYOFF HOCKEY DURING ASW!!!

User avatar
sanguar
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby sanguar » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Tagging. Can't wait for the 10th!

wildcathighfive
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby wildcathighfive » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Entchen wrote:So, good news for the like 3 of us who care about this: Michigan ended the regular season ranked no. 1 in the CCHA. This means they get a bye for the first round of CCHA playoffs, and WILL be hosting (I think the winner of Ohio State-Lake Superior State?) Friday March 11 and Saturday March 12, at 7:35 pm, at Yost.

YAY PLAYOFF HOCKEY DURING ASW!!!



i could be in for friday night! what is getting tickets like?

User avatar
Entchen
Posts: 722
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby Entchen » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 pm

wildcathighfive wrote:
Entchen wrote:So, good news for the like 3 of us who care about this: Michigan ended the regular season ranked no. 1 in the CCHA. This means they get a bye for the first round of CCHA playoffs, and WILL be hosting (I think the winner of Ohio State-Lake Superior State?) Friday March 11 and Saturday March 12, at 7:35 pm, at Yost.

YAY PLAYOFF HOCKEY DURING ASW!!!



i could be in for friday night! what is getting tickets like?


I think they can be purchased online.

wolverine2014
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby wolverine2014 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:04 pm

ASW1 emails sent out. Looks like we'll be staying at "Ann Arbor's Premier Hotel".

User avatar
nerdherder
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby nerdherder » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:38 pm

wolverine2014 wrote:ASW1 emails sent out. Looks like we'll be staying at "Ann Arbor's Premier Hotel".


AND we'll be in "Ann Arbor, Michigan - In the Middle of Everything" Can I help my excitement?!
Last edited by nerdherder on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

InvictusFortis
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby InvictusFortis » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 pm

wolverine2014 wrote:ASW1 emails sent out. Looks like we'll be staying at "Ann Arbor's Premier Hotel".


Did they put any of you in the presidential suite? :shock:

User avatar
The Stig
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby The Stig » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Entchen wrote:So, good news for the like 3 of us who care about this: Michigan ended the regular season ranked no. 1 in the CCHA. This means they get a bye for the first round of CCHA playoffs, and WILL be hosting (I think the winner of Ohio State-Lake Superior State?) Friday March 11 and Saturday March 12, at 7:35 pm, at Yost.

YAY PLAYOFF HOCKEY DURING ASW!!!


YES! This will be awesome. I already have tickets, so I will see people there!! If people want to meet up beforehand, we could probably do that...

scorky
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 am

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby scorky » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 pm

I'll also be arriving at DTW around noon on Thurs and am happy to cab-share. (Or go apartment-looking Saturday. :D ) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

InvictusFortis
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby InvictusFortis » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:01 am

7 days!

As each day passes I'm pleasantly reminded I will be in Ann Arbor soon.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 am

Entchen wrote:Yeah, I'm just going with the assumption that Michigan weather will be roughly equivalent to Northern New Engald (but less snowy :( )

Snows more than in New England and it's a little colder...mostly due to wind.

User avatar
Entchen
Posts: 722
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby Entchen » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 am

Non-Chalant1 wrote:
Entchen wrote:Yeah, I'm just going with the assumption that Michigan weather will be roughly equivalent to Northern New Engald (but less snowy :( )

Snows more than in New England and it's a little colder...mostly due to wind.

I looked up average yearly snowfall for Ann Arbor vs. my college town (in Northern NE), and it was like <40 inches vs. 80. I had a sad.

ko2689
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby ko2689 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:14 pm

I'll be in at 11:15 Thursday and out at 1:30 on Sunday and I'm definitely interested in sharing a cab if someone's interested!!

InvictusFortis
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby InvictusFortis » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:59 pm

ko2689 wrote:I'll be in at 11:15 Thursday and out at 1:30 on Sunday and I'm definitely interested in sharing a cab if someone's interested!!


I feel like we will be dominating DTW from 11-12

User avatar
R.R. Raskolnikov
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Michigan - March 10-12 Preview Weekend

Postby R.R. Raskolnikov » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 pm

ko2689 wrote:I'll be in at 11:15 Thursday and out at 1:30 on Sunday and I'm definitely interested in sharing a cab if someone's interested!!


May have room to fit you in a shuttle with a group of us on Thursday, I'll have to get back to you on that.

I'd definitely share a ride on Sunday though, I'm still looking for people to get to the airport around 11:30 AM - 12 PM.




Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest