Mondays at Columbia Forum

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
jpk5372

Bronze

Mondays at Columbia

Post by jpk5372 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:00 am

Due to a lack of vacation days, it looks like I have to do Mondays at Columbia rather than ASW.

Is anyone else planning to do this, or does anyone else have any insight into what we might miss by doing so? I'm hoping to go to the one on Feb. 21, hopefully I can see some of you there!

Lem37

Bronze

Re: Mondays at Columbia

Post by Lem37 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 pm

jpk5372 wrote:Due to a lack of vacation days, it looks like I have to do Mondays at Columbia rather than ASW.

Is anyone else planning to do this, or does anyone else have any insight into what we might miss by doing so? I'm hoping to go to the one on Feb. 21, hopefully I can see some of you there!
Current CLS 2L here. I also did Mondays at Columbia - it includes a really nice brunch, tour, Q&A, and cocktail hour. You're missing somewhat more extravagant versions of these events at ASW (for example, the brunch at "Mondays" is usually held in Drapkin Lounge in the law school, while the brunch at ASW is held in Low Library, probably the most gorgeous building on campus). However, I think that the events are equally informative!

"Mondays" also includes open visits to apartments on campus. My boyfriend (a fellow CLSer) and I are hosting visits to our Columbia Housing apartment from 1:15-2 PM on Monday the 21st. We invite you (and other TLSers) to stop by if you can. Our apartment is gorge, and we both love to answer questions about the school! Interested admits can PM me for the address. :)

HugerThanSoup

Bronze

Post by HugerThanSoup » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Lem37 wrote: Our apartment is gorge...
Your apartment is a gaping ravine carved between deep, limestone cliffs?

Lem37

Bronze

Post by Lem37 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 pm

HugerThanSoup wrote:
"My" apartment? Don't you mean "our" apartment?

HugerThanSoup

Bronze

Post by HugerThanSoup » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Lem37 wrote:
HugerThanSoup wrote:
"My" apartment is a cacophony of new world wines, original works of art, and endless Little Big Planet. I don't know what "your" apartment is like, but if it involves thinly-veiled references to the clingy slut of the Ivy League ("easiest to get in to, hardest to get away from"), then I want no part.

Lem37

Bronze

Post by Lem37 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm

HugerThanSoup wrote:
Lem37 wrote:
HugerThanSoup wrote:
"My" apartment is a cacophony of new world wines, original works of art, and endless Little Big Planet. I don't know what "your" apartment is like, but if it involves thinly-veiled references to the clingy slut of the Ivy League ("easiest to get in to, hardest to get away from"), then I want no part.
I seriously hate you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Visits”