Need Urgent Help finding the dates for ASD

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
masochist

Need Urgent Help finding the dates for ASD

Postby masochist » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:41 am

For my job I have to have a schedule put together three months in advance. In typical Masochist fashion, I waited until the last moment to get mine together. Although I have all of the dates for ASDs for the schools that have admitted me, I do not have the ASD dates for the schools that may yet admit me. This schedule is due in approximately 25 minutes. Does anyone have the dates for ASDs for the following schools?

UCLA
USC
UVA
Cornell
UC Hastings

I tried searching for a thread that I seemed to remember that had all ASD dates listed, but my search failed. Thanks for any help you can give.

theanswer

Re: Need Urgent Help finding the dates for ASD

Postby theanswer » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:46 am

You do not need to bring a date to your schools ASD, in fact, most students don't. Also, why would you want to bring multiple dates with you, don't you think that would come across as obnoxious? If you really want one I would suggest just bringing a friend or something...don't see how you could exppect someone on an online message board to arrange a date for you.

HowdyYall

Postby HowdyYall » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:55 am

theanswer wrote:You do not need to bring a date to your schools ASD, in fact, most students don't. Also, why would you want to bring multiple dates with you, don't you think that would come across as obnoxious? If you really want one I would suggest just bringing a friend or something...don't see how you could exppect someone on an online message board to arrange a date for you.

lol

dbrddr

Postby dbrddr » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”