Admissions Officer Visits

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
ahduth

Admissions Officer Visits

Postby ahduth » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 am

I keep getting emails from schools regarding these visits - this is from Columbia:

Dear ---,

Applying to law schools is an exciting and contemplative experience, but distinguishing among law schools can sometimes be overwhelming, if not confusing. Columbia Law School would like to help demystify the application process. Please join Danielle Flores, Assistant Director of Admissions, for a discussion about applying to Columbia; application deadlines, particulars, and peculiarities; visiting our campus, and student life. We hope to see you there.

Warm wishes,
Columbia Law School Office of Admissions

Have any of you attended these? My problem is they're sending me invites to NYU, and I don't live in NYC anymore. I'd like to get a chance to meet them and hear what they have to say in person. Just curious how worthwhile people have found them.

r6_philly

Re: Admissions Officer Visits

Postby r6_philly » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:16 pm

I really enjoyed the on-campus visits that I attended (when schools come to our campus for info sessions). The info session on campus at the law schools are hit and miss, it depends on the school, and the other people attending. You would get more out of them if you get to mingle with current students and professors.

Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”