Most beautiful law school?

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
A@M_or_bust

Re: Most beautiful law school?

Postby A@M_or_bust » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:32 pm

ddoomm wrote:Just back from Dickinson's ASW (pictures not mine).

PS: how does one upload pictures to a post?

http://news.psu.edu/sites/default/files ... k=K0jDwHfm

http://media.pennlive.com/patriot-news/ ... d6fedb.jpg

No.

Aeon

Postby Aeon » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:53 pm

ddoomm wrote:Just back from Dickinson's ASW (pictures not mine).

PS: how does one upload pictures to a post?

^ You use the [img] tags:

Code: Select all

[img]URL here[/img]

bmathers

Postby bmathers » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:12 pm

I'm surprised that Penn State - University Park has not been mentioned. The campus is pretty nice, absolutely gigantic, and the law school gives you a view of Mount Nittany and Beaver Stadium (I spent my undergrad at PSU, so I may be a bit biased).

JustBrian

Postby JustBrian » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:39 am

Harvard Law School is the most beautiful!

KissMyAxe

Postby KissMyAxe » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:53 pm

JustBrian wrote:Harvard Law School is the most beautiful!

Holy thread necromancy Batman!

Also, no, HLS is pretty much repulsive, with the exception of the top floor of their library, which is great.

zeglo

Postby zeglo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:29 pm

I think Michigan and Yale are both awesome castles. Duke is nice if you prefer a modern look. Also, Northwestern has a nice courtyard. There are nice areas of every school even if small, like staircases or rooms.

AriGold33

Postby AriGold33 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:20 pm

KissMyAxe wrote:

Also, no, HLS is pretty much repulsive, with the exception of the top floor of their library, which is great.

HLS def not the prettiest but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's repulsive... The new building is pretty awesome imo. Dude seems to have something against HLS, always talking trash.

KissMyAxe

Postby KissMyAxe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:50 am

AriGold33 wrote:
KissMyAxe wrote:

HLS def not the prettiest but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's repulsive... The new building is pretty awesome imo. Dude seems to have something against HLS, always talking trash.

I have nothing against Harvard. I would be there had I not had better options. It's a fine school well deserving of its tied for second ranking. But there is no question that it's ugly (and about this new building I've never seen, historic schools should have historic buildings fyi). And I don't think I mention HLS very much at all in the forums. I looked at my posts, and besides some playful jabs (even one where I say the makeup for YLS and HLS is very similar), I see one comment about guessing a certain prestige-obsessed OP went to HLS. There's no doubt Harvard tend to attract a small subsection of prestige whores, and I was right, he was a Harvard student. But I'm guessing from your thin skin you're one of the aforementioned HLS students? Congrats on the admission!

AriGold33

Postby AriGold33 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:05 am

KissMyAxe wrote:
AriGold33 wrote:
KissMyAxe wrote:

I have nothing against Harvard. I would be there had I not had better options. It's a fine school well deserving of its tied for second ranking. But there is no question that it's ugly (and about this new building I've never seen, historic schools should have historic buildings fyi). And I don't think I mention HLS very much at all in the forums. I looked at my posts, and besides some playful jabs (even one where I say the makeup for YLS and HLS is very similar), I see one comment about guessing a certain prestige-obsessed OP went to HLS. There's no doubt Harvard tend to attract a small subsection of prestige whores, and I was right, he was a Harvard student. But I'm guessing from your thin skin you're one of the aforementioned HLS students? Congrats on the admission!

I guess I like modern buildings, don't really agree with the notion that historic schools should only have historic buildings and having a nice new building ruins it (like Duke is kinda pretty). And I guess i didn't realize those were just playful jabs, my bad. But some of your posts do come across as subtle jabs as if you had something against the school, such as this one tbh. Didn't really read too closely at your posts and thought that's just what you do, and got a little irked by some posts, I'm sorry. I don't think I come across thin skinned, but oh well, I could care less what ppl think.

Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”