McGeroge Paying Us to Visit?

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
yune

McGeroge Paying Us to Visit?

Postby yune » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Does anyone how much they reimburse? I want to check out the campus since their scholly was pretty generous. Thanks guys!

SAE

Re: McGeroge Paying Us to Visit?

Postby SAE » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

yune wrote:Does anyone how much they reimburse? I want to check out the campus since their scholly was pretty generous. Thanks guys!

Who's McGeroge?

Great Satchmo

Postby Great Satchmo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Call them up and ask. I've been meaning to, but I'm only in San Francisco (although I'm about to sell my car, so I'll be asking for either rental car or a plane ticket.

And McGeorge School of Law is part of University of the Pacific, a private school in the Sacramento area.

Great Satchmo

Postby Great Satchmo » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:14 pm

I got a letter in the mail yesterday with information on reimbursement amounts for what they cover.

I don't know if it's appropriate to post the amounts, but from the looks of it, you can get a flight from anywhere in the country (they specifically say coach, damn!) and rent a car (they specifically said up to mid-size, damn!) for 2 days and you'll be completely covered.

I didn't look close enough to see if they would cover lodging, but they mention a place for $100 a night. However, I've stayed in Sac for training for work, and found a nice place for $80 a night, about 15-20 minutes from where the school is.

Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”