Roadtrip from NYC-Feeler.

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
lsbm3

Roadtrip from NYC-Feeler.

Postby lsbm3 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 pm

I am a 22 year old female from New York City and have just finished applying to U. of Miami, Florida State, Loyola Marymount, Chapman, USC and about 15 other law schools dispersed in the states of Florida, California and Texas. I am traveling out to law school in my car. It's going to be a hell of a roadtrip. Can be extremely fun but honestly i'm a little nervous going by myself. So this is to see if there are any other future 1ls out there, traveling from their home state of New York, who would be down for a good adventure, a new friendship and saving some cash on a plane ticket. I am going to be holding interviews starting now lol... Ideally my co-pilot would be another girl... However I can be swayed. Anybody out there?

gocubs2010

Re: Roadtrip from NYC-Feeler.

Postby gocubs2010 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm

you are much braver than I to want to road trip with a complete stranger. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever traveled with you didn't try to take you hostage and force you to withdraw your apps from the schools of your choice.

well, hopefully not... :)

jmaan

Postby jmaan » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 pm

i was thinking about doing the same thing but the opposite direction.

kickincane21

Postby kickincane21 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Same as above...I'm from Florida, but accepted at Wake, a couple in DC, and NY and was thinking of just driving up and hitting all in a week!

superflush

Postby superflush » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 am

I'll be hitting the road soon myself.
Did it last year to.
Last year I did from the Northeast out to California going the route through Chicago ... this year I'll dip down to New Orleans and go through Texas.

Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”