GULC 2010 WL'ers

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
mrm2083
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby mrm2083 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Just withdrew after being accepted from the SPWL. Hopefully that opens up a spot for one of you.

User avatar
Xizenta
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Xizenta » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:44 pm

maybe those UR today all said they would be okay with PT?

User avatar
iamtaw
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby iamtaw » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Xizenta wrote:maybe those UR today all said they would be okay with PT?

I only applied full time

nesnejnes06
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby nesnejnes06 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Xizenta wrote:maybe those UR today all said they would be okay with PT?


negative.

User avatar
tommytahoe
Posts: 548
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby tommytahoe » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:48 pm

shadow. wrote:omggg

Got the Monday e-mail asking about FT/PT.

UR 4/15

what does this mean, i am freaking out.


Way to go! And to the others on UR too. How did you respond to said email?

mrm2083 wrote:Just withdrew after being accepted from the SPWL. Hopefully that opens up a spot for one of you.


Thanks man. Cool of you to say so.

shadow.
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby shadow. » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 pm

.
Last edited by shadow. on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Xizenta
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Xizenta » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:51 pm

shadow. wrote:
tommytahoe wrote:
shadow. wrote:omggg

Got the Monday e-mail asking about FT/PT.

UR 4/15

what does this mean, i am freaking out.


Way to go! And to the others on UR too. How did you respond to said email?



thanks! i said that i would immediately accept and withdraw elsewhere.

is there any consensus as to the likelihood of admission after another ur date?


So far i think it has been 100%. :)

User avatar
holybartender
Posts: 435
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby holybartender » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Thursday email, still DR 2/2. Alas.

LawQs
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:35 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby LawQs » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:56 pm

ok I got the email last Thursday.
I'm UR as of today....
So what's next?!?!
If you get in do they call or email you?

User avatar
Encyclopedia Brown
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:59 pm

holybartender wrote:Thursday email, still DR 2/2. Alas.

+1

User avatar
jks289
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby jks289 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
holybartender wrote:Thursday email, still DR 2/2. Alas.

+1


I am still at DR after the Monday letter. But my program now only says "part time." No clue when that switched.

User avatar
Xizenta
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Xizenta » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm

jks289 wrote:
Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
holybartender wrote:Thursday email, still DR 2/2. Alas.

+1


I am still at DR after the Monday letter. But my program now only says "part time." No clue when that switched.


Yeah, mine used to be "both" but now only says "Full time."

The weird thing is I didn't even say no to part time, i just said i prefer full time...

User avatar
jks289
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby jks289 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Xizenta wrote:
jks289 wrote:
Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
holybartender wrote:Thursday email, still DR 2/2. Alas.

+1


I am still at DR after the Monday letter. But my program now only says "part time." No clue when that switched.


Yeah, mine used to be "both" but now only says "Full time."

The weird thing is I didn't even say no to part time, i just said i prefer full time...


The fact that I am still DR doesn't seem to bode well. :( I sent in another email this morning, reaffirming that I would be okay with PT.

User avatar
Xizenta
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Xizenta » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I'm sure PT still has room. Me and EB are screwed though if everyone else gets in FT, I can't imagine they have more than a handful of seats.

LawQs
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:35 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby LawQs » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm

how long should you expect to remain UR?

ecs32
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby ecs32 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Still DR, just asked them to add PT. I love you Georgetown, I'll do anything!

LawQs
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:35 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby LawQs » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Dr?!?! but what's the decision

User avatar
Encyclopedia Brown
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Xizenta wrote:Yeah I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I'm sure PT still has room. Me and EB are screwed though if everyone else gets in FT, I can't imagine they have more than a handful of seats.

Yeahhhhh I really hope this isn't the case.

shadow.
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby shadow. » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

.
Last edited by shadow. on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neelio
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Neelio » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

has anyone gotten off the regular WL?

shadow.
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby shadow. » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm

.
Last edited by shadow. on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nesnejnes06
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby nesnejnes06 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 pm

check your email, friends. i just got a not-so-subtle email from andrew cornblatt.


!!!!

MissLucky
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby MissLucky » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 pm

shadow. wrote:oh shit DR!!


u r DR and from the regular wait list? dang! did they ever email u?

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Holly Golightly » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 pm

nesnejnes06 wrote:check your email, friends. i just got a not-so-subtle email from andrew cornblatt.


!!!!



:D :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
jks289
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby jks289 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 pm

nesnejnes06 wrote:check your email, friends. i just got a not-so-subtle email from andrew cornblatt.


!!!!


Congrats to everyone who is in!!! I hope there will be some good news for the rest of us soon. :shock:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”