GULC 2010 WL'ers

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
ny1111

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby ny1111 » Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm in! There'll be a spot for someone at Northwestern soon :)

User avatar
Encyclopedia Brown

Silver
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Mon May 10, 2010 4:01 pm

ny1111 wrote:I'm in! There'll be a spot for someone at Northwestern soon :)

Congratulations!

User avatar
SummerLaw

Bronze
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby SummerLaw » Mon May 10, 2010 4:01 pm

ny1111 wrote:I'm in! There'll be a spot for someone at Northwestern soon :)



Congratulations!!! FT or PT?

User avatar
jks289

Silver
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby jks289 » Mon May 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Congrats to all the new admits.

Do you think the rest of us will get any kind of email today? They did say May 10th "at the latest."

MissLucky

Silver
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby MissLucky » Mon May 10, 2010 4:09 pm

they got 50 minutes...

ny1111

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby ny1111 » Mon May 10, 2010 4:18 pm

SummerLaw wrote:
ny1111 wrote:I'm in! There'll be a spot for someone at Northwestern soon :)



Congratulations!!! FT or PT?



FT

User avatar
SWEDE LAW

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby SWEDE LAW » Mon May 10, 2010 4:18 pm

ny1111 wrote:I'm in! There'll be a spot for someone at Northwestern soon :)


That's awesome! Although, with a 170/3.9X you should have been in the first go around. Maybe they YP'd you until you showed strong interest? Or maybe it was the Dec LSAT?

ny1111

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby ny1111 » Mon May 10, 2010 4:20 pm

SWEDE LAW wrote:
ny1111 wrote:I'm in! There'll be a spot for someone at Northwestern soon :)


That's awesome! Although, with a 170/3.9X you should have been in the first go around. Maybe they YP'd you until you showed strong interest? Or maybe it was the Dec LSAT?


I got a lot of waitlists... it could have been the Dec LSAT. I wrote a pretty strong LOCI the Friday before last, I'm sure that made a big difference.

lawapps0502

Bronze
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby lawapps0502 » Mon May 10, 2010 4:24 pm

how many people did they accept off the wait list today?

User avatar
Encyclopedia Brown

Silver
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Mon May 10, 2010 4:26 pm

lawapps0502 wrote:how many people did they accept off the wait list today?

2 TLSers so far.

User avatar
nowinGA

Bronze
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby nowinGA » Mon May 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
lawapps0502 wrote:how many people did they accept off the wait list today?

2 TLSers so far.


+1 :)

User avatar
danidancer

Silver
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby danidancer » Mon May 10, 2010 4:37 pm

nowinGA wrote:
Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
lawapps0502 wrote:how many people did they accept off the wait list today?

2 TLSers so far.


+1 :)


Grr. Alright, where's our update?

savesthedayajb

Silver
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby savesthedayajb » Mon May 10, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm sure it's being written as we speak.

User avatar
rockthelaw

Bronze
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby rockthelaw » Mon May 10, 2010 4:38 pm

savesthedayajb wrote:I'm sure it's being written as we speak.


Or cut and pasted from last year's "thanks but no thanks" emails.

User avatar
SummerLaw

Bronze
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby SummerLaw » Mon May 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Maybe they are running behind schedule and they are going to accept all of us first thing tomorrow AM!

User avatar
Encyclopedia Brown

Silver
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

SummerLaw wrote:Maybe they are running behind schedule and they are going to accept all of us first thing tomorrow AM!

Optimistic to a fault.

MissLucky

Silver
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby MissLucky » Mon May 10, 2010 4:42 pm

SummerLaw wrote:Maybe they are running behind schedule and they are going to accept all of us first thing tomorrow AM!


SummerLaw you are just oozing with optimism aren't you? first the 3:00pm showdown, and now first thing in the AM :D keep it up though. positive vibes!

User avatar
SummerLaw

Bronze
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby SummerLaw » Mon May 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
SummerLaw wrote:Maybe they are running behind schedule and they are going to accept all of us first thing tomorrow AM!

Optimistic to a fault.



Ew.

User avatar
SummerLaw

Bronze
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby SummerLaw » Mon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm

MissLucky wrote:
SummerLaw wrote:Maybe they are running behind schedule and they are going to accept all of us first thing tomorrow AM!


SummerLaw you are just oozing with optimism aren't you? first the 3:00pm showdown, and now first thing in the AM :D keep it up though. positive vibes!



Haha gotta keep it positive. EncyclopediaBrown's profile photo has scared me away from extreme pessimism.

User avatar
Encyclopedia Brown

Silver
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Mon May 10, 2010 4:50 pm

SummerLaw wrote:
MissLucky wrote:
SummerLaw wrote:Maybe they are running behind schedule and they are going to accept all of us first thing tomorrow AM!


SummerLaw you are just oozing with optimism aren't you? first the 3:00pm showdown, and now first thing in the AM :D keep it up though. positive vibes!



Haha gotta keep it positive. EncyclopediaBrown's profile photo has scared me away from extreme pessimism.

Just trying to keep it real. I've been hurt too many times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb_OEaHfWII&feature=related

Oh, Georgetown.

MissLucky

Silver
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby MissLucky » Mon May 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
SummerLaw wrote:
MissLucky wrote:
SummerLaw wrote:Maybe they are running behind schedule and they are going to accept all of us first thing tomorrow AM!


SummerLaw you are just oozing with optimism aren't you? first the 3:00pm showdown, and now first thing in the AM :D keep it up though. positive vibes!



Haha gotta keep it positive. EncyclopediaBrown's profile photo has scared me away from extreme pessimism.

Just trying to keep it real. I've been hurt too many times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb_OEaHfWII&feature=related

Oh, Georgetown.


bahahahahaha

User avatar
beef wellington

Silver
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby beef wellington » Mon May 10, 2010 4:59 pm

nowinGA wrote:
Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
lawapps0502 wrote:how many people did they accept off the wait list today?

2 TLSers so far.


+1 :)

Congrats! Great news!

User avatar
SilverE2

Silver
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby SilverE2 » Mon May 10, 2010 5:01 pm

5 PM.

User avatar
Encyclopedia Brown

Silver
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm

5:03 pm

User avatar
danidancer

Silver
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm

Re: GULC 2010 WL'ers

Postby danidancer » Mon May 10, 2010 5:14 pm

5:14pm



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests