Case Western 2010 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
AVBucks4239

Silver

Re: Case Western 2010

Post by AVBucks4239 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

My online status still says "Scheduled for future LSAT." Is there anything I can do for the admissions staff that would help my application accelerate through the endless pile?

ace_n_the_hole

New

Post by ace_n_the_hole » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Anyone hear about financial aid yet. They said we would hear back in July sometime.

sapp

Bronze

Post by sapp » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:36 am

I haven't heard anything yet.

Its making me feel like I'm lost in limbo. :cry:

Total Litigator

Silver

Post by Total Litigator » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am

Hey all, not sure if tls will appreciate me doing this, but I saw some people were still looking for a place to live.

I also posted on the Case 2013 group, but I wanted to post here just in Case there are people here who aren't on the other one. Basically I'm trying to sublet my half of a two bedroom apartment. You'd get to live with my old roommate, a 2L, which can be good when your trying to learn the ropes of 1L Year.

I have to transfer law schools (I really like Case though, its a great school) and I need to sublet my room for my lease that I have until June 2011 (You can have it only until May if you want, as that is when the school year ends).

My old roommate is a really cool guy from Union College in New York, originally from Washington in the NW, and non-smoker. The apartment is nice, well sized and well put together, an installed heater in every room (no landlord controlled heating), a 15 minute walk from the law school (the apt is located at fairmont blvd & Euclid Heights Blvd intersection) and its 2 minute walk from the local grocery store/shops/restaurants. Rent is $442.5 + utilities (your share would average around $100/month total for electricity and gas).

I can also sell you all my old bedroom furniture for pretty cheap. That being said I have no problem if you don't want to buy the furniture as I can take them with me. The rest of the apartment automatically comes furnished with couches, tables, etc.

Let me know by email at tms107@case.edu, or PM me, if you're interested (I'm in Switzerland right now so the phone call would be long distance) and I'll send you my old roommates contact info and he can show you the place and everything.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”