Lewis & Clark 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
yo!
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby yo! » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:34 pm

champ33 wrote:
yo! wrote:I just went complete last week and L&C is one of my top choices. I have a 3.51/163 and am hoping for around 15k/yr. AM I being too optimistic about my scholarship amount?


My LSAT and GPA are very close to yours but both slightly below and I got 8K per year... hope you get it though.


ugh.....maybe I can beg.....

champ33
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby champ33 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm

heh yeah... I really wish I could talk with them and leverage other offers for some more money, but really don't think my numbers put me in a position to do that...

yo!
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby yo! » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 pm

champ33 wrote:heh yeah... I really wish I could talk with them and leverage other offers for some more money, but really don't think my numbers put me in a position to do that...


Mine don't either. I was thinking more about a begging on my knees type approach :cry:

Fecta23
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 am

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby Fecta23 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 pm

yo! wrote:
champ33 wrote:
yo! wrote:I just went complete last week and L&C is one of my top choices. I have a 3.51/163 and am hoping for around 15k/yr. AM I being too optimistic about my scholarship amount?


My LSAT and GPA are very close to yours but both slightly below and I got 8K per year... hope you get it though.


ugh.....maybe I can beg.....



I got 14 a year and my LSAT was 162 with a 3.4 GPA.

champ33
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby champ33 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 pm

eh those are my exact numbers... maybe I applied too late or just suck in general.

User avatar
Havaianas
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby Havaianas » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm

I should be seeing you all in March!!! In today!

yo!
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby yo! » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Havaianas wrote:I should be seeing you all in March!!! In today!


On Sunday?

User avatar
Havaianas
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby Havaianas » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 pm

yo! wrote:
Havaianas wrote:I should be seeing you all in March!!! In today!


On Sunday?


i think my mom just didn't check the mail yesterday...

yo!
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby yo! » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Havaianas wrote:
yo! wrote:
Havaianas wrote:I should be seeing you all in March!!! In today!


On Sunday?


i think my mom just didn't check the mail yesterday...


When did you go complete?

User avatar
Havaianas
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby Havaianas » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 am

Applied 12/4, Complete 12/11, (Status checker still just says complete)

texaspecial88
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby texaspecial88 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Got my letter today (although they sent it a while ago). In with 15k a year contingent upon me keeping a 2.95. Travel stipend included. I'm super excited to see what L&C and Portland are all about!

yo!
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby yo! » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:07 pm

texaspecial88 wrote:Got my letter today (although they sent it a while ago). In with 15k a year contingent upon me keeping a 2.95. Travel stipend included. I'm super excited to see what L&C and Portland are all about!


Lucky bastard! I really hope I didn't apply too late. Heres hoping that a few people will withdraw with big $$$$ :?

User avatar
lawgirl99
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby lawgirl99 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Did your guys status checkers change when you got a decision?

User avatar
S de Garmeaux
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby S de Garmeaux » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:15 pm

lawgirl99 wrote:Did your guys status checkers change when you got a decision?


no, never changed from my complete date, just got a surprise, somewhat large, packet in the mail

User avatar
lawgirl99
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby lawgirl99 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm

sdegarmo wrote:
lawgirl99 wrote:Did your guys status checkers change when you got a decision?


no, never changed from my complete date, just got a surprise, somewhat large, packet in the mail



Lucky! I just went complete last week with my updated LSAT(I applied in early November) It will probably be awhile until I hear anything :(

User avatar
S de Garmeaux
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby S de Garmeaux » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

lawgirl99 wrote:
sdegarmo wrote:
lawgirl99 wrote:Did your guys status checkers change when you got a decision?


no, never changed from my complete date, just got a surprise, somewhat large, packet in the mail



Lucky! I just went complete last week with my updated LSAT(I applied in early November) It will probably be awhile until I hear anything :(



now that i think about it, it was just about exactly a 6 week turnaround between Complete----> Admit Packet

User avatar
lawgirl99
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby lawgirl99 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:27 pm

hmm so maybe I'll hear something in early to mid-march. I already check my status checkers multiple times a day so I really hope it comes sooner rather than later! Although for L&C, it seems as though the status checker isn't really an indicator.

texaspecial88
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby texaspecial88 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm

My status checker didn't change either. Best of luck to those still waiting! I look forward to seeing you on admitted students day.

User avatar
beapple
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby beapple » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:48 pm

I'm soooo bummed... I may not be able to make it to admitted student day after all. My boss won't let me have it off unless I find someone to cover me, and that isn't looking likely...

Everyone whose going: take lots of pictures and ask lots of good questions. Thanks!

Tuski
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby Tuski » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:17 pm

beapple wrote:I'm soooo bummed... I may not be able to make it to admitted student day after all. My boss won't let me have it off unless I find someone to cover me, and that isn't looking likely...

Everyone whose going: take lots of pictures and ask lots of good questions. Thanks!


Oh, that is too bad. :( I'm sorry to hear. I was so excited about going, that i didn't even stop to think about work. This is a good reminder - I'm going to request the time off today, before somebody else beats me to it!

User avatar
Havaianas
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby Havaianas » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:28 pm

I want a cute dog to have as my avatar!

User avatar
SamSeaborn2016
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby SamSeaborn2016 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Sorry guys. I was going to try to get up to L&C and snoop around and take photos today. I've got about 19 billion other things that have to come first this afternoon.

User avatar
S de Garmeaux
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby S de Garmeaux » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:37 pm

beapple wrote:I'm soooo bummed... I may not be able to make it to admitted student day after all. My boss won't let me have it off unless I find someone to cover me, and that isn't looking likely...

Everyone whose going: take lots of pictures and ask lots of good questions. Thanks!


you cant find someone to cover w/ a 2 month notice?

goingoingone
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 12:23 am

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby goingoingone » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:06 pm

I know this might not mean anything, but I just checked my status for the heck of it and the date changed to 1/12/2010 after a long period of no change. The status is still "application complete," though.

User avatar
ccs224
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Re: Lewis & Clark 2010

Postby ccs224 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Ha - I just found out I got in, though only from an email from the student gov telling me about student organizations! Status check still just says "Application File Complete" and hasn't been update since 11/23.

How did others find out? Were you emailed or snail mailed?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”