Harvard Admissions in a Nutshell
pinkhearts wrote:i apologize for my ignorance, i've been through this thread and waded through several pages of the harvard proper thread.
do only people who get a phone call get in? I presume that is what these JR's are? i missed the part where the jargon and the norms was established. thank you for helping me!
1. You send in app.
2. They tell you they got your app.
3. You get a status checker.
4. You go Under Review.
4. You get, in some order, a complete email and an email scheduling a phone interview (a JR1).
5. You get called at a certain time to interview.
6. You wait.
7. You either get a phone call (JR2) which means you're in, you get an email saying you've been rejected or waitlisted, or you wait.
8. If you waited at (7), you continue to wait.
9. If you waited at (8), you either get a hold email and return to (6), or you are Crackberry.
10. If you are Crackberry, you put in your deposit at SLS because you realize Harvard is never going to contact you.