USS: Optimism

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
calicocat

Re: USS: Optimism

Postby calicocat » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Last edited by calicocat on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Oli wrote:
veritas go back to butters, I've been having identity issues since you switched...yes that's how invested I was in picturing you as butters...

I was told that even my selftar looked like butters... :|

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Oli wrote:
Veritas wrote:
Oli wrote:
veritas go back to butters, I've been having identity issues since you switched...yes that's how invested I was in picturing you as butters...

duly noted yesterday, still requesting the switch

just for you, oli :wink:

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:49 pm

MrsTrucker: Okay everyone! I need your positive thinking sent to TruckerD please. He is driving in that nasty blizzard going through Iowa and Kansas. He's trying to get to KC, south on I35. So, let's all think good thoughts please! I would appreciate it!! :D

Thank you :D

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Oli wrote:
TruckerD wrote:MrsTrucker: Okay everyone! I need your positive thinking sent to TruckerD please. He is driving in that nasty blizzard going through Iowa and Kansas. He's trying to get to KC, south on I35. So, let's all think good thoughts please! I would appreciate it!! :D

good thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks veritas :P

<3

panadera

Postby panadera » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:00 pm

TruckerD wrote:MrsTrucker: Okay everyone! I need your positive thinking sent to TruckerD please. He is driving in that nasty blizzard going through Iowa and Kansas. He's trying to get to KC, south on I35. So, let's all think good thoughts please! I would appreciate it!! :D

He's in my thoughts- hoping for an easy drive!

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Thank you all! :D It gets crazy this time of year!

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Oli wrote:

good thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks veritas :P

Many, many good thoughts.

MC Southstar

Postby MC Southstar » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Veritas wrote:
Oli wrote:

I was kidding about you looking like butters, but I really did get used to it.

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:40 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:
Veritas wrote:
Oli wrote:

I was kidding about you looking like butters, but I really did get used to it.

:lol: NOT JUST YOU, BFF!!!!1

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Just checking in, but I saw this and thought I would tell you that the entire jackalope clan is sending best wishes!!!

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:12 pm

jackalope11 wrote:

Just checking in, but I saw this and thought I would tell you that the entire jackalope clan is sending best wishes!!!

Thank you Jackalope!! :D

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Wanted to express sympathy with Mrs. Trucker for the completely repulsive, tasteless, and hurtful post that crossed all lines of decency over on the opposing thread. Please don't let it bother you!

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 pm

managamy wrote:Wanted to express sympathy with Mrs. Trucker for the completely repulsive, tasteless, and hurtful post that crossed all lines of decency over on the opposing thread. Please don't let it bother you!

That's okay Managamy. I think it was funny. If they knew D as I do, they know that would never happen.

On a brighter note, D called and said he is out of the worst of the storm (can actually see the road now!) and hopefully will make his delivery on time. Thanks everyone for the positive vibes! :D

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:05 pm

TruckerD wrote:
managamy wrote:Wanted to express sympathy with Mrs. Trucker for the completely repulsive, tasteless, and hurtful post that crossed all lines of decency over on the opposing thread. Please don't let it bother you!

That's okay Managamy. I think it was funny. If they knew D as I do, they know that would never happen.

On a brighter note, D called and said he is out of the worst of the storm (can actually see the road now!) and hopefully will make his delivery on time. Thanks everyone for the positive vibes! :D

Sounds great!

panadera

Postby panadera » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:07 pm

TruckerD wrote:

I was a little ticked at the pessimists too. When you willingly trade insults fine, but don't go after the well-wishing passerbyers.

I'm glad he's well!!!

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 pm

kpd-m wrote:
TruckerD wrote:

I was a little ticked at the pessimists too. When you willingly trade insults fine, but don't go after the well-wishing passerbyers.

I'm glad he's well!!!

Thank you! :D I called him and told him what was going on, he thought it was hilarious!

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:27 pm

kpd-m wrote:

I'm glad he's well!!!

Precisely. It's OK if they want to turn me into Dr. Evil; I understand why they want to do so and I really don't care. I'll even play along with it if I feel like it.

But they should keep their weaponry away from someone who's not even applying to LS and doesn't constitute any sort of rival, but is merely trying to offer encouragement.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Last edited by calicocat on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Oli wrote:
TruckerD wrote:

I defended you cause I love you :oops:

MrsTrucker: Awww...Thank you Oli. You were great coming to my aid in that thread. I wuvs you too! I love everyone on this thread, you guys rock! ;)

Philaw

Postby Philaw » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:39 pm

TruckerD wrote:
Oli wrote:
TruckerD wrote:

I defended you cause I love you :oops:

MrsTrucker: Awww...Thank you Oli. You were great coming to my aid in that thread. I wuvs you too! I love everyone on this thread, you guys rock! ;)

Hey, I just got back from gettin' a little exercise in after work....what is that I missed? Who would insult Mrs. Trucker? :x Anyway, I'm glad TruckerD is out of the worst of the storm, driving with wind and snow can be NAAASTY. It's good that he's on a stretch like that as opposed to one like out here with a ton of hills. My continued good wishes towards him Mrs. Trucker.

ILoveClowns8

Postby ILoveClowns8 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:47 am

Just stopping in to say that you all rock! :D

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 am

Jumping back on for a moment to breathe some clearer air. I've been spending too much time with the pessimists recently, engaged in masochistic activities. Perhaps I should make a resolution to ditch them altogether?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”