USS: Optimism

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
jackalope11

Re: USS: Optimism

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:55 pm

I'm a fan of your work in other threads, BTW... You too, Veritas...

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:56 pm

First again!?!??

YES!!!! This only bodes better days ahead!!!

Twice in one day to be the top of the thread... To what do I owe the pleasure???

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:01 pm

jackalope11 wrote:First again!?!??

Twice in one day to be the top of the thread... To what do I owe the pleasure???

I've just got to say Jackalope, every time I see your avatar, I chuckle. That is one ferocious bunny!! LOL :lol:

Philaw

Postby Philaw » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Agreed Jackalope....and I like my pancakes with chocolate chips but no syrup....Fa shizzle. I'm going to make some Egg McMuffins tomorrow.....I'm also considering doing my typical 200 tamales for X-mas, but I don't know if I'm going to have time with finals right now.

Philaw

Postby Philaw » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 pm

TruckerD wrote:

I've just got to say Jackalope, every time I see your avatar, I chuckle. That is one ferocious bunny!! LOL :lol:

i totally remember watching the movie that had the jackalope in it, but I can't remember what it was....Agreed, Mrs. Trucker.

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 pm

TruckerD wrote:

You have to watch us jackalopes... We look all cute and cuddly, and then... BAM! Out pop the fangs. Except for the flying jackalopes... they usually just fly away. Pansies.

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Philaw wrote:
TruckerD wrote:

i totally remember watching the movie that had the jackalope in it, but I can't remember what it was....Agreed, Mrs. Trucker.

I dunno myself... I actually was looking for the ferocious bunny from The Holy Grail (pure genius to this day) when I came across this picture. I had the same reaction as Mrs. T (made me snicker) and I just went with it.

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Philaw wrote:Agreed Jackalope....and I like my pancakes with chocolate chips but no syrup....Fa shizzle. I'm going to make some Egg McMuffins tomorrow.....I'm also considering doing my typical 200 tamales for X-mas, but I don't know if I'm going to have time with finals right now.

MrsTrucker: Ohhh..you should try the Egg Nog Pancakes at IHOP! They rock! :D
Last edited by TruckerD on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Philaw wrote:Agreed Jackalope....and I like my pancakes with chocolate chips but no syrup....Fa shizzle. I'm going to make some Egg McMuffins tomorrow.....I'm also considering doing my typical 200 tamales for X-mas, but I don't know if I'm going to have time with finals right now.

Mmmm... McMuffins and Tamales (best Homer Simpson impersonation).

Sounds delicious... You feel like shipping some of those off to those of us without access to delicious homemade tamales? Just askin'.

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:11 pm

jackalope11 wrote:
Philaw wrote:
TruckerD wrote:

I dunno myself... I actually was looking for the ferocious bunny from The Holy Grail (pure genius to this day) when I came across this picture. I had the same reaction as Mrs. T (made me snicker) and I just went with it.

Hilarious.

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Hilarious.

Then, out comes the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch... so that we may blow Thine enemies to bits... In Thy mercy.

One...

Two...

Five!!! Three, sir!

THREE!!!

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 pm

I almost feel like that knight should be having his own Will Ferrell moment...

"Is this bad?"

Philaw

Postby Philaw » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 pm

jackalope11 wrote:

Sounds delicious... You feel like shipping some of those off to those of us without access to delicious homemade tamales? Just askin'.

For the Optimism? I thought about the logistics of that briefly....Probably a bad idea. No problem sending a recipe though! :wink:

panadera

Postby panadera » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Philaw wrote:
jackalope11 wrote:

For the Optimism? I thought about the logistics of that briefly....Probably a bad idea. No problem sending a recipe though! :wink:

I'm eating a delicious apple spice cake, if anyone wants that recipe. :D but it's online. :D

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm

I just had some caramel hot chocolate! :D Very yummy, and mood boosting! :D

gymboree

Postby gymboree » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm

anyone know why OperaSoprano gets to be in Pink down below? I want my own font color!

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Okay... So I need to interject a little (more?) humor, if I may.

So, I receive an e-mail about 5 minutes ago from randomlaw@randomlawadmiss.edu with a title along the line of "Financial Information"...

I'm jumping up and down in my seat saying, " OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!"

Then I read the first line that starts out "Don't wait until your admitted to start thinking about how you are going to finance law school."

I just about peed myself... Then I started cracking up. I was, seriously, like one step short of waving my hands in the air as I started jumping up and down. :lol:

Another day... another round of no rejections, though... so I'm doin' alright!!!
Last edited by jackalope11 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gymboree

Postby gymboree » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm

--ImageRemoved-- testing....

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm

gymboree wrote:anyone know why OperaSoprano gets to be in Pink down below? I want my own font color!

she's a mod

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:28 pm

jackalope11 wrote:Okay... So I need to interject a little (more?) humor, if I may.

So, I receive an e-mail about 5 minutes ago from randomlaw@randomlawadmiss.edu with a title along the line of information on finances...

I'm jumping up and down in my seat saying, " OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!"

Then I read the first line that starts out "Don't wait until your admitted to start thinking about how you are going to finance law school."

I just about peed myself... Then I started cracking up. I was, seriously, like one step short of waving my hands in the air as I started jumping up and down. :lol:

Another day... another round of no rejections, though... so I'm doin' alright!!!

MrsTrucker: YAY!! No rejections!! :D

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Veritas, your 'tar is quite appropriate for the thread.

I feel better just looking at it... and I was already in a good mood.

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Veritas wrote:
gymboree wrote:anyone know why OperaSoprano gets to be in Pink down below? I want my own font color!

she's a mod

MrsTrucker: I LOVE your avatar, Veritas! Very happy! :D Good Karma coming your way!!

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:30 pm

jackalope11 wrote:Veritas, your 'tar is quite appropriate for the thread.

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:30 pm

jackalope11 wrote:Veritas, your 'tar is quite appropriate for the thread.

MrsTrucker: +1000000000000000000000000000000000 :D

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:30 pm

TruckerD wrote:
Veritas wrote:

she's a mod

MrsTrucker: I LOVE your avatar, Veritas! Very happy! :D Good Karma coming your way!!

I'm not in it for the karma, but I'm glad you like it!!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”