ndirish2010 wrote:statuscheckerssuck wrote:ndirish2010 wrote:In today. Decision made on 1/15, stats are 3.66/168
Really weird considering when I checked my status last week it said "incomplete"
I am in state, but if it is true there is not going to be any scholly money I will be withdrawing as well.
Any definite answer on this?
Already am in at W&L and W&M with $$, so if there is going to be no money from Maryland I will withdraw and give my spot to someone else. Hopefully we can get some sort of a confirmation on this.
+ 1 to your +1. I was frustrated when I called, because no one seemed capable of giving me a straight answer. If anyone gets any more clarity on the subject, that would be super helpful.