Rutgers Newark

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Rutgers1L_10

Re: Rutgers Newark

Postby Rutgers1L_10 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:00 am

Questions:

Class Rank:
Rutgers does not publish class rank to the students, and they will not release class rank to employers.
They do not publish GPA until after spring semester. Although, GPA is fairly easy to calculate, class rank will be unavailable to you while you are a Rutgers student. This has no effect on OCI. Recruiters can't do anything about a school not publishing class rank. They certainly have figured out other ways to recruit at schools that don't rank students. There are lots of firms and legal recruiters that don't know if Rutgers ranks or not or if they give out GPA or not (some schools don't even give a GPA to first year students). If you tell them the school doesn't rank they just move on to the next question, they don't harp on it, they don't make a big deal about it, they don't care that the school doesn't rank. They certaily don't hold it against the student.
Some of the perennial recruiters know that Rutgers doesn't rank and they don't bother to ask such a question. Typically, you get that question if your resume includes your GPA but not class rank, and if you're interviewing with a recruiter that does not frequently recruit from Rutgers.
Every firm in NJ, and all the NY firms with NJ offices know the policy because they have lots of Rutgers alumni and many of them do the recruiting.

The Bar:
NJ is one of only a couple states where you can take two state's bars at the same time. The bar is a two-day test. One day is the MBE (multi-state bar exam) and the second day is the State-specific portion. NJ actually does their state portion on a tuesday. So you can do NJ Tuesday and do the MBE wed and they NY state portion Thurs. Many Rutgers students do in fact take both the NJ and NY bar. This is beneficial because a majority of the NJ firms are actually satellite offices of large NY firms. If you pass both exams you can work in both states and go back and forth between the offices. I know a hand full of grads that are working for NJ offices of NY firms and they work on both sides of the Hudson because they were able to pass the bar in both states. That's a huge benefit. You can't practice law in NY unless you pass the NY bar. If you hold admissions to both states you become that much more marketable.

Clerkships:
Rutgers has a great reputation for clerkships. I know a number of 3Ls that are using clerkships as a "backup" in case they don't end up at their first job choice. The NJ Supreme Court is very popular for RU grads. The NJ Sup.Ct. Justice is a RU grad. If you want to do a federal clerkship you will have no problem. It's pretty easy for 1Ls to get clerkships with judges in the summer, and a lot of 2Ls have semester clerkship/externships. Clerking for a job (from what I hear) can be a great opportunity. Most employers don't care which judge you clerked for as long as you made the most of your time. A clerkship can open a lot of doors and a judge can write your ticket into a lot of jobs if you do a good job as a clerk. You also make a lifelong friend with a very connected individual when you clerk. Even if it's not something you're thinking about don't rule it out. Try it at least one time, if only for 1 semester it's worth the experience.

bjf

Postby bjf » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 am

Rutgers1L, you're awesome. This is great info that makes me want to attend R-N even more. I may not be admitted yet, but all of your posts have offered great insight and answered questions that I'm sure many of us were wondering about. Thanks!

wizoz

Postby wizoz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Any1 know what the seat deposit is and when it's due?

keg411

Postby keg411 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 pm

wizoz wrote:Any1 know what the seat deposit is and when it's due?

$300 by April 1. Does anyone know if they grant extensions on the deadline?

wizoz

Postby wizoz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 pm

keg411 wrote:
wizoz wrote:Any1 know what the seat deposit is and when it's due?

$300 by April 1. Does anyone know if they grant extensions on the deadline?

Thanks so much! I hadn't received packet info yet.

bernie shmegma

Postby bernie shmegma » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:18 pm

To see what kind of evidence we can gather here on this thread...

I wonder what school is stronger in central/northern NJ forgetting about tuition $$. Just overall presence. SH vs. Rutgers-Newark.
Last edited by bernie shmegma on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bernie shmegma

Postby bernie shmegma » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:20 pm

renee15 wrote:
inSouthAmerica wrote:
Compaq1984 wrote:bernie shmegma wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=111208

Obviously on this thread, contributing poll results may be biased, but I'm still curious to see what people think.

you got a decent amount of money at brooklyn so that its not a terrible choice. sticker at cardozo is a terrible choice... attending seton hall is a terrible choice. the difference between the rutgers and brooklyn, other than the (arbitrary) ranking, is that rutgers holds down its home region and state whereas brooklyns left with the scraps fighting with all the T14 (including columbia, nyu, cornell) + fordham, cardozo, st. johns, cuny, syracuse, albany, buffalo AND rutgers-newark... i dunno stopped me if i missed one... it seems more logical to go to rutgers newark and have nyc be your dream come true with NJ as a solid solid reality, than to go to brooklyn and be up the creek if youre not in the top 4% of your class.

you forgot Hofstra :)...I agree w/ you though...I would LOVE to work in NYC when I am done...if it happens, great, if not, I wind up in NJ...no big deal. I will take the best job I can get. I mean...do what you think is best...ultimately it is your choice...I definitely agree Cardozo at sticker is scary and you may regret it. You should definitely narrow down between RU-N and Brooklyn.

If money ( just tuition alone) was no issue, would you choose all, some, none of those schools in the link above Rutgers?

Rutgers1L_10

Postby Rutgers1L_10 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:46 pm

I swear I don't work for the school!

Here's a few things to think about

Buffalo- does not have a mandatory curve. They don't give out any grades lower than a B+. What does that mean? You're guaranteed a transcript that makes you look like a genius even if you're an idiot and no one is the wiser. Potential downfalls--You have to live in Buffalo. I've never been but I hear they have decent wings. Other than that I don't know much about the law school, the town, or their job prospects. I would imagine being in upstate NY they have a lot of their competition from schools like Syracuse.

Brooklyn-- From what I've heard from people that went or visited, they offer a lot of classes in the evening. They are primarily focused on older students, PT students, and those working during the day. If you're a PT student you should have a lot of opportunity to take lots of classes. If you're a younger, more traditional student straight from UG you may not quite get the college experience you're used to. I would imagine this is helpful if you wan to work a part-time job while attending school. Also, Brooklyn is a great area, and it's quite affordable for NYC standards. You can find great apartments and it's really easy to get around. It's not as trendy as Greenwich Village/NYU but it's still a fantastic part of NYC.

Before you decide to pay sticker for Seton Hall--do your research! Two words...Caveat Emptor. It's a very different environment from Rutgers despite the fact that it's a 5 minute walk from the campus. The student body is VERY different. I have yet to find a happy Seton student. I don't know what it is. They're probably in as nice of a part of Newark as you can get. The school is in a brand new building right in downtown steps from Newark Penn station, they share a building with a number of the top law firms in NJ. Something about that school produces really unhappy grads, and I know way too many that regret attending if they pay full sticker. If you get a scholarship that makes it comparable to Rutgers then you're probably doing ok.

Pace/Hofstra/Cardozo/St.Johns--I couldn't tell you one thing that separates the schools. They all get pretty much the same employers that recruit there, they're considered to be pretty much equal by most NYC employers. I had three offers that had at least 1 student from at least 2 of these schools that also received offers. The biggest difference is probably how they break up the 1L curriculum.

If you really want to see the academic differences in the schools check out these
1. The mandatory curve--if there is one. (you can wikipedia most of them)
2. What the 1L curriculum looks like. How many substantive courses are required per semester (check the school's individual websites)
3. Try to find a current student (or ask during a visit) to tell you what the legal research/writing program is like (graded/non graded, full year, 2 years)
4. If you get a scholarship is there a GPA requirement? If so how far above the median is the requirement? If it's well above the curve--be careful. I don't care what kind of school you attend. If you think being top 1/2 or better at any school is easy you're delusional

bernie shmegma

Postby bernie shmegma » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Rutgers1L_10 wrote:I swear I don't work for the school!

Here's a few things to think about

Buffalo- does not have a mandatory curve. They don't give out any grades lower than a B+. What does that mean? You're guaranteed a transcript that makes you look like a genius even if you're an idiot and no one is the wiser. Potential downfalls--You have to live in Buffalo. I've never been but I hear they have decent wings. Other than that I don't know much about the law school, the town, or their job prospects. I would imagine being in upstate NY they have a lot of their competition from schools like Syracuse.

Brooklyn-- From what I've heard from people that went or visited, they offer a lot of classes in the evening. They are primarily focused on older students, PT students, and those working during the day. If you're a PT student you should have a lot of opportunity to take lots of classes. If you're a younger, more traditional student straight from UG you may not quite get the college experience you're used to. I would imagine this is helpful if you wan to work a part-time job while attending school. Also, Brooklyn is a great area, and it's quite affordable for NYC standards. You can find great apartments and it's really easy to get around. It's not as trendy as Greenwich Village/NYU but it's still a fantastic part of NYC.

Before you decide to pay sticker for Seton Hall--do your research! Two words...Caveat Emptor. It's a very different environment from Rutgers despite the fact that it's a 5 minute walk from the campus. The student body is VERY different. I have yet to find a happy Seton student. I don't know what it is. They're probably in as nice of a part of Newark as you can get. The school is in a brand new building right in downtown steps from Newark Penn station, they share a building with a number of the top law firms in NJ. Something about that school produces really unhappy grads, and I know way too many that regret attending if they pay full sticker. If you get a scholarship that makes it comparable to Rutgers then you're probably doing ok.

Pace/Hofstra/Cardozo/St.Johns--I couldn't tell you one thing that separates the schools. They all get pretty much the same employers that recruit there, they're considered to be pretty much equal by most NYC employers. I had three offers that had at least 1 student from at least 2 of these schools that also received offers. The biggest difference is probably how they break up the 1L curriculum.

If you really want to see the academic differences in the schools check out these
1. The mandatory curve--if there is one. (you can wikipedia most of them)
2. What the 1L curriculum looks like. How many substantive courses are required per semester (check the school's individual websites)
3. Try to find a current student (or ask during a visit) to tell you what the legal research/writing program is like (graded/non graded, full year, 2 years)
4. If you get a scholarship is there a GPA requirement? If so how far above the median is the requirement? If it's well above the curve--be careful. I don't care what kind of school you attend. If you think being top 1/2 or better at any school is easy you're delusional

In all fairness I personally know several Seton Hall Alumni who are happy with their school and none who aren't. Every Seton Hall graduate I know is doing very nicely. I know two at big firms in NYC, one prosecutor, two mid-size NJ firms, a non-profit attorney, a current student and they are all either satisfied or enthusiastic about SH. However, like I have said before, I doubt they would be in a different position had they went to Rutgers and I really don't know anyone alumni who went to Rutgers so I can't speak for their enthusiasm. I do know a few current students at RU and haven't heard anything negative. I also know that the younger alumnus from SH may be enthusiastic about their experience and to them feel the price tag - even after some scholarship- was worth it. This means they are happy and have debt instead of miserable and have debt (BTW lost some scholly and accrued more debt than planned). I suspect that one could be just as happy and have barely any debt at Rutgers.

I would agree that the student body is VERY different as a whole. They're just about as different as a public and private school can get (in the aggregate). To pay extra though for one preferred student body over the other between two schools that will serve the same purpose for each individual who will gravitate a certain way and toward certain people no matter what, is rather absurd.

It's not like the student body is SO different that there are not similar associational groups with a comfortable presence at each school. Just like there are miserable people at SH, there are such at Rutgers and just as there are happy people at Rutgers, there are such at SH.

If you are telling me that the student body is THAT DIFFERENT and you think it may be worth a slight price or risk of paying a price to be more comfortable, then please do re-confirm as I may re-consider where my comfort level would be more secure.

keg411

Postby keg411 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:35 pm

I know a current 3L at SHU. She's happy there now (claims she LOVES IT), but was singing a different tune a year ago (claimed the competition was horrible and the "haves" with grades would brag about their interviews while everyone else was scratching for anything). FWIW, she has clerkship for after graduation at a county courthouse (not Essex). I think if the costs are comparable because of SHU scholarships, it should be a consideration, but at or close to sticker, RU-N is superior.

BTW, I really want to praise Rutgers_1L for selling the school. The more I read, the more I like. I have a mega road trip next week to Pitt and RU-C and a bunch more applications out there. But the more I think about it, the more I think I will get the most "bang for my buck" at RU-N.

bernie shmegma

Postby bernie shmegma » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:47 pm

keg411 wrote:I know a current 3L at SHU. She's happy there now (claims she LOVES IT), but was singing a different tune a year ago (claimed the competition was horrible and the "haves" with grades would brag about their interviews while everyone else was scratching for anything). FWIW, she has clerkship for after graduation at a county courthouse (not Essex). I think if the costs are comparable because of SHU scholarships, it should be a consideration, but at or close to sticker, RU-N is superior.

BTW, I really want to praise Rutgers_1L for selling the school. The more I read, the more I like. I have a mega road trip next week to Pitt and RU-C and a bunch more applications out there. But the more I think about it, the more I think I will get the most "bang for my buck" at RU-N.

There is a 30K dollar difference between the two and possibly a greater chance of losing money at SH because of the B- curve. It is still a consideration and is not really close to sticker. I also have not asked for more money and looser stipulations yet. Thanks for sharing that she ended up LOVING IT. I spoke to someone recently who LOVED IT too.

keg411

Postby keg411 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 pm

bernie shmegma wrote:
keg411 wrote:I know a current 3L at SHU. She's happy there now (claims she LOVES IT), but was singing a different tune a year ago (claimed the competition was horrible and the "haves" with grades would brag about their interviews while everyone else was scratching for anything). FWIW, she has clerkship for after graduation at a county courthouse (not Essex). I think if the costs are comparable because of SHU scholarships, it should be a consideration, but at or close to sticker, RU-N is superior.

There is a 30K dollar difference between the two and possibly a greater chance of losing money at SH because of the B- curve. It is still a consideration and is not really close to sticker. I also have not asked for more money and looser stipulations yet. Thanks for sharing that she ended up LOVING IT. I spoke to someone recently who LOVED IT too.

Look, in NJ there are Rutgers people and there are SHU people. If your family/friends/legal connections are all SHU people, and you feel that the risk is justified for you personally, then go to SHU. I wouldn't do it and I personally am not a fan of SHU at all (I did apply to SHU, but I won't go because I was very turned off by the treatment I received by the admission office regarding my LSAT re-take), but my family/friends/connects are RU people :lol:.

If I were you I would go visit both schools (if you haven't already) and see what atmosphere you would prefer. I don't think the $30k (or potentially more) would be worth it, but you might.

bernie shmegma

Postby bernie shmegma » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 pm

keg411 wrote:
bernie shmegma wrote:

Look, in NJ there are Rutgers people and there are SHU people. If your family/friends/legal connections are all SHU people, and you feel that the risk is justified for you personally, then go to SHU. I wouldn't do it and I personally am not a fan of SHU at all (I did apply to SHU, but I won't go because I was very turned off by the treatment I received by the admission office regarding my LSAT re-take), but my family/friends/connects are RU people :lol:.

If I were you I would go visit both schools (if you haven't already) and see what atmosphere you would prefer. I don't think the $30k (or potentially more) would be worth it, but you might.

I saw both schools... still no strong gut feeling. Cardozo on the other hand I did have a gut feeling, but too expensive of one, but I digress. My connections are definitely SHU heavy and I suppose that places me in the SHU NJ person category, but I see a lot I like about what Rutgers has to offer and perhaps establishing a new network will create the "best of both worlds" scenario... I don't know, it's all theory. I mean, are people that I know really not going to stick out their neck because I went to RU and not SH? No. If anything within my world, I wouldn't mind mending the two of what we are calling RU people and SHU people in NJ. Who knows, maybe I'll start a trend of more "SHU-types" going to Rutgers and we can all get along. haha I feel so naive talking like there is some defined line, like the sharks and the jets. Its like going to a big school where people from an area your from all click together and you always have that safety net, but you decide to reach out to the Greek system or student organizations. Eventually by the time everyone is an upperclassman, the lines have blurred anyway and it turns out it just took everyone longer to come around. I don't know, maybe that is a bad analogy.

keg411

Postby keg411 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 pm

I wasn't talk about a rivalry of any kind. I was talking more about alumni networks concerning jobs and stuff like that. Has nothing to do with competition between the two schools; more like the types of people that go there and where they end up working.

Rutgers1L_10

Postby Rutgers1L_10 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 pm

@bernie--I know for a fact that are students that are unhappy at Rutgers, there's unhappy students at just about every school. Obviously it's a generality and an observation I have about the general happiness of any school. Depending on the day, and what's going on I may not be very happy with Rutgers for a particular reason. The reason I said the SHU has very different students than Rutgers is because they just do. It really is about as different of an environment as you can get from two law school that are in the same neighborhood. It's not to say that one group of students is better or worse, but they are two different types of students. And yes, there are groups available for all types of students at both schools.

I know more people at SHU that were happy with their initial decision and became unhappy either later in 1L because they lost a scholarship, or they felt like the school didn't really fit them. But those are personal experiences. I only said that to say that to have two school that close together they are nothing alike. I guess it's like comparing any two similar things. Sometimes the differences are so stark and in contrast to each other it makes you wonder what are the underlying factors for certain differences. I don't go to SHU so I can't tell you what's going on. But I will say with honesty that I have met a lot of unhappy Seton students. And a Seton student is not the same as a working Seton graduate. If you have a job in this market there's not much to be upset over. I wouldn't compare a working attorney's happiness to that of a student. I also wouldn't really compare a 3L to a 1L. It's about baby steps. Being a happy 1L is the immediate need.

It wasn't meant to say SHU was a bad school, because I don't know if it's a bad school. But that's been my experience with those attending the school. So if you're going to visit make sure you try and find out the good and the bad about ANY school. I could give you a list of things I don't like about Rutgers. It doesn't do anything for me to say negative things about another school nor does it do anything for me to "sell" you on Rutgers. These are simply my assessments. I'm hoping to offer you more than US News rankings. Things the ranking don't tell you, and things you may not think to ask or even consider. We're not talking about Yale and UConn--people have a truly distorted view about what a private school can offer just because it's a private school. Once you spend a little time in law school you will really start to question exactly what goes on in schools that makes people put so much stock in one over the other.

I think RU and SHU are more alike than they are different, which is why personally, I could not see spending that much on SHU. There is a little something to be said for spending $40k on Fordham--they really do fair much better in terms of employment in the area, and even schools like St.John's have a slightly added benefit of being in the middle of NYC. But that's what you're paying for. I never saw anything other than the private school label on SHU's pricetag making it worth the money. So that's why I said if you got a scholarship that made the tuition comparable to Rutgers then I don't see any reason to not seriously consider it. I just can't justify the sticker price.

It's not my intention to keep you from going to any school in particular. I just hope to give you my honest interpretation of my personal 1L experience @Rutgers and how I think it compares to some of RU's biggest competitors.

clc8883

Postby clc8883 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:42 pm

So....who is up for grabbing some brews after the open house on the 26th??? I've read somewhere that there is a bar right across the street or right near the law school. For those of us sticking around the area that evening it would be a good way for us to start getting to know each other---if anyone is interested, feel free to pm me.

amclane

Postby amclane » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Rutgers1L_10 wrote: The reason I said the SHU has very different students than Rutgers is because they just do. It really is about as different of an environment as you can get from two law school that are in the same neighborhood. It's not to say that one group of students is better or worse, but they are two different types of students. And yes, there are groups available for all types of students at both schools.

Can you explain how the student body and environment are so different from each other? I'm not looking for whether that matters or not. I want to know WHAT is different about the schools. Descriptions, please.

Rutgers1L_10

Postby Rutgers1L_10 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:27 am

amclane wrote:
Rutgers1L_10 wrote: The reason I said the SHU has very different students than Rutgers is because they just do. It really is about as different of an environment as you can get from two law school that are in the same neighborhood. It's not to say that one group of students is better or worse, but they are two different types of students. And yes, there are groups available for all types of students at both schools.

Can you explain how the student body and environment are so different from each other? I'm not looking for whether that matters or not. I want to know WHAT is different about the schools. Descriptions, please.

-Rutgers student tend to be older in general. They tend to have more prior work experience, and more tend to be non-traditional. That makes the environment of any institution different. Don't get me wrong the bread and butter of pretty much all law schools are traditional students straight from undergrad, but older students are much more prevalent.
-Rutgers is not strictly a commuter campus, SHU is. A large number of Seton students live in NJ suburbs or in the city, but they don't have a campus or dorms so the interaction between them is different than RU student that share common quarters and reside on campus. And since almost nobody hangs out in Newark "after hours" there is not a lot of hanging around the Seton building. SHU is not in a bad neighborhood by any stretch of the imagination. It's on a better block than Rutgers. SHU is located in the business district so everything closes after 6.
-Rutgers has a more diverse student body. I think they may even be ranked as the most diverse law school in the country. That's diversity in terms of a lot of things not just race (like age as I mentioned). Because of Rutgers low price tag they tend to draw more students from outside the NY/NJ/PA/CT area because it's a very affordable way to be in this region. Rutgers has lots of students from the midwest, south and west coast.

There are some things that are difficult to describe, and I don't want to over generalize either school's student body. I've spent lots of time at the SHU building attending event there, and they've come to Rutgers for events. They're not aliens or anything. I've spoken to prof that were former Seton profs and I've asked them what they thought about the two schools, and the answer they always say is that "it's different", and that's really the only way to describe it.

get it to x

Postby get it to x » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:37 am

Rutgers_1L thanks for all the insightful information. It's really helping to inform my decision. Could you speak alittle more in-depth about employment out of Rutgers in the NY market? It seems like for the top of the class one has a decent shot at biglaw, but what about everybody else? Chances at mid-sized firms? I know you said several pages back that you're just beginning this process, but any info is greatly appreciated beyond what you've already stated.

inSouthAmerica

Postby inSouthAmerica » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:20 pm

keg411 wrote:Look, in NJ there are Rutgers people and there are SHU people.

lol. seton hall is overpriced catholic school (its no notre dame, BC, georgetown). end of story.

i dont have much in common with SHU people.

renee15

Postby renee15 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:16 pm

inSouthAmerica wrote:
keg411 wrote:Look, in NJ there are Rutgers people and there are SHU people.

lol. seton hall is overpriced catholic school (its no notre dame, BC, georgetown). end of story.

i dont have much in common with SHU people.

LOL I already went to one overpriced catholic school...hence why I am going the public route this time around.

renee15

Postby renee15 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm

bernie shmegma wrote:
renee15 wrote:
inSouthAmerica wrote:
Compaq1984 wrote:bernie shmegma wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=111208

Obviously on this thread, contributing poll results may be biased, but I'm still curious to see what people think.

you got a decent amount of money at brooklyn so that its not a terrible choice. sticker at cardozo is a terrible choice... attending seton hall is a terrible choice. the difference between the rutgers and brooklyn, other than the (arbitrary) ranking, is that rutgers holds down its home region and state whereas brooklyns left with the scraps fighting with all the T14 (including columbia, nyu, cornell) + fordham, cardozo, st. johns, cuny, syracuse, albany, buffalo AND rutgers-newark... i dunno stopped me if i missed one... it seems more logical to go to rutgers newark and have nyc be your dream come true with NJ as a solid solid reality, than to go to brooklyn and be up the creek if youre not in the top 4% of your class.

you forgot Hofstra :)...I agree w/ you though...I would LOVE to work in NYC when I am done...if it happens, great, if not, I wind up in NJ...no big deal. I will take the best job I can get. I mean...do what you think is best...ultimately it is your choice...I definitely agree Cardozo at sticker is scary and you may regret it. You should definitely narrow down between RU-N and Brooklyn.

If money ( just tuition alone) was no issue, would you choose all, some, none of those schools in the link above Rutgers?

I would have to visit all of them, to be honest....so I could not give you an informed answer on this one!

renee15

Postby renee15 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Thanks Rutgers_1L for all of your great information! I can't wait to visit on Friday!

renee15

Postby renee15 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:21 pm

clc8883 wrote:So....who is up for grabbing some brews after the open house on the 26th??? I've read somewhere that there is a bar right across the street or right near the law school. For those of us sticking around the area that evening it would be a good way for us to start getting to know each other---if anyone is interested, feel free to pm me.

I would probably be down for that...anyone else?

wizoz

Postby wizoz » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 pm

What is the grading curve @ Rutgers-Newark? My scholarship depends on a 3.0.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”