Compaq1984 wrote:finally under review today... hopefully we all have decisions prior to April 1st..
I'm visiting two weekends after this one. I just want a decision by then. From Temple too.[/quote]
Yeah I hear you... FWIW, I emailed admissions about my application status and they said it was not likely that I would have a decision by April 1st (submitted 1/25ish)... However, they also said that they could "expedite" my application so I would get a decision sooner... I said that would be great so i'm guessing I can expect some type of decision in the next week or so (hopefully).... Might be worth a try for you... I just explained that I needed to make a decision before/around April 1st etc, etc.... Worth a shot as long as they didnt just through my app directly into the reject pile... lol
Humm, I kind of want to wait to see your decision before doing that to mine. I submitted my app I think 1/14. So a few weeks before yours. But, it just seems unreasonable that they could still expect to enroll students, if they don't let you know your decision at least 2 weeks before 4/15. It's not like we are all sitting around desperately waiting for their school and only their school. We all have other options. Granted, I think either of these schools could be a strong choice. But, I dont' think I'd back out of another school for them.[/quote]
I hear ya.... I actually meant to post this in the "Temple" topic forum... I did not email NOVA... I emailed Temple and they said they would "expedite" my decision sooner... Either way, I will hopefully have a decision from both very soon..[/quote]
I'm hesitant to call Temple today, because I already called them once this morning asking bumbling out a question about a tour. I do not want them to somehow associate me with that call.
Out of curiosity, what schools have an April 1st deadline? I believe all of mine are April 15th. But I'm still waiting on Temple, Nova, Pitt, Seton Hall (although they said decision is in the mail), W&L and Cardozo. I was wondering if they had an April 1st.