In at Baylor! Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
dalancas

New

Re: In at Baylor!

Post by dalancas » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:42 pm

da87 wrote:
dalancas wrote:Just received my denial notice for Fall 2010... but on it they said that they were "ready to accept me" for Spring 2011 and that all I had to do was reactivate my application. To those who were denied/waitlisted already, did you also get the same deal offered to you? Should I count this as an "acceptance" since I just reactivated my app for 2011... I think I will dammit!
when did you go complete?
It said that I was ready for review shortly after I submitted my application in early, early November.

EBGB

New

Post by EBGB » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Letter was mailed today with an updated option to apply for Spring 2011. Ugh. I'm guessing I'm out.

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:25 pm

EBGB wrote:Letter was mailed today with an updated option to apply for Spring 2011. Ugh. I'm guessing I'm out.
When did you go complete?

EBGB

New

Post by EBGB » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 pm

da87 wrote:
EBGB wrote:Letter was mailed today with an updated option to apply for Spring 2011. Ugh. I'm guessing I'm out.
2/10

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 am

EBGB wrote:
da87 wrote:
2/10
uggh...i was complete on 1/28 why have I not heard back? I just want an answer

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

RyShermanJ

New

Post by RyShermanJ » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Has anyone heard anything for awhile?

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 pm

RyShermanJ wrote:Has anyone heard anything for awhile?
No, but I did call the admissions office and ask if everyone would receive decisions by the end of April and she said yes.

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Actually just checked status checker and a decision has been made..

skoalkat

New

Post by skoalkat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 am

My decision has been made too.....and my go bears site just says COME TO BAYLOR...and the status checker hasn't changed to spring so I guess I'm rejected

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:24 am

skoalkat wrote:My decision has been made too.....and my go bears site just says COME TO BAYLOR...and the status checker hasn't changed to spring so I guess I'm rejected
My status checker did have an option to apply for spring, but I also checked the box on the application that said to consider me for spring if I didn't get into the fall.

For those of you who reactivated your application...how did you go about doing that and have you already been accepted for the spring?

EBGB

New

Post by EBGB » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:29 am

My status went to this last Monday: "A decision has been made on your application file, and your decision letter has been mailed." I haven't received anything in the mail. There's an option to reapply for the spring, though. Has it taken this long for other people to receive their decision letters? I live in Austin. If they mailed it on Monday, it should've been here already. Hell, if they sent it via horseback, it would've gotten to me by now. I'm sure it's either a WL or rejection, but I'd still like to know the verdict.

skoalkat

New

Post by skoalkat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 am

soo...maybe i have a chance at being waitlisted since..they don't let me reapply for spring?....i wish they would just email decisions

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 am

EBGB wrote:My status went to this last Monday: "A decision has been made on your application file, and your decision letter has been mailed." I haven't received anything in the mail. There's an option to reapply for the spring, though. Has it taken this long for other people to receive their decision letters? I live in Austin. If they mailed it on Monday, it should've been here already. Hell, if they sent it via horseback, it would've gotten to me by now. I'm sure it's either a WL or rejection, but I'd still like to know the verdict.
I better get mine today I GO to Baylor

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

skoalkat

New

Post by skoalkat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:37 am

and can anyone confirm that they email you rejections? I was reading that on earlier posts

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:39 am

skoalkat wrote:and can anyone confirm that they email you rejections? I was reading that on earlier posts
I don't believe that is true...You get rejections via snail mail

skoalkat

New

Post by skoalkat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 am

da87 wrote:
skoalkat wrote:and can anyone confirm that they email you rejections? I was reading that on earlier posts
ahh ok......i went to the deposit website..and it had all my info on the online deposit form....but then it said it couldnt process it at this time........probably cause i'm rejected by i'm curious as to why it would ahve all my info on the form then? :?:

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:03 pm

skoalkat wrote:
da87 wrote:
ahh ok......i went to the deposit website..and it had all my info on the online deposit form....but then it said it couldnt process it at this time........probably cause i'm rejected by i'm curious as to why it would ahve all my info on the form then? :?:
How do you get to the deposit website?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

skoalkat

New

Post by skoalkat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:04 pm

I went here thinking that if it didnt let me try it was sure sign of rejection.....made logical sense if i could log in to it than i had a chance if i couldnt log in than i had to be rejected

--LinkRemoved--

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 pm

skoalkat wrote:I went here thinking that if it didnt let me try it was sure sign of rejection.....made logical sense if i could log in to it than i had a chance if i couldnt log in than i had to be rejected

--LinkRemoved--
I'm pretty sure that's for Baylor undergrad...not Baylor Law

skoalkat

New

Post by skoalkat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 pm

da87 wrote:
skoalkat wrote:I went here thinking that if it didnt let me try it was sure sign of rejection.....made logical sense if i could log in to it than i had a chance if i couldnt log in than i had to be rejected

--LinkRemoved--

then why would they have my info ??? I didnt apply to undergrad

da87

Bronze

Post by da87 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 pm

skoalkat wrote:
da87 wrote:

--LinkRemoved--

then why would they have my info ??? I didnt apply to undergrad
Well that's the website that I helped my little brother pay his deposit for Baylor undergrad over Easter break, and it is very tailored to undergrads. I think it has your info because your info is in the Baylor system as a whole. It could be that accepted law students can pay deposits on that site, but I don't think that's what it is meant for. Could be, though.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

skoalkat

New

Post by skoalkat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 pm

yeah i have no clue ...was just trying to see if i could some kind of insight cause apparently lots of people have used gobaylor site to see if they got in or not.

windowshopper

New

Post by windowshopper » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:18 am

CmonSD

Bronze

Post by CmonSD » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm

da87 wrote:
skoalkat wrote:My decision has been made too.....and my go bears site just says COME TO BAYLOR...and the status checker hasn't changed to spring so I guess I'm rejected
My status checker did have an option to apply for spring, but I also checked the box on the application that said to consider me for spring if I didn't get into the fall.

For those of you who reactivated your application...how did you go about doing that and have you already been accepted for the spring?
I was rejected back in January via snail mail that encouraged me to reactivate for Spring. I just emailed the address on the form and they reactivated it. Haven't heard since then though. I assume they won't send out those decisions until after their May 1 Fall deadline. Good luck!

RyShermanJ

New

Post by RyShermanJ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Has anyone heard anything recently? I am surprised there has not been more activity figuring all decisions need to be made my next week.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”