Colorado 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
jackiebird
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby jackiebird » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Tuski wrote:Congrats to those of you who got acceptances today! I wish I would get the same....

The more time goes by, the more I'm sure I'm getting rejected. Or at best waitlisted :cry:


I have the exact same numbers as you and was accepted yesterday.. don't fear!

User avatar
traehekat
Posts: 3195
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby traehekat » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:27 pm

How long does it take to hear back from Colorado after you submit your application and mail in the certification letter/application fee? I sent everything in 01/04 and I am getting a little antsy.

User avatar
KmissP
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby KmissP » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Congrats everyone!
I was accepted ED, so I've got to take my first seat deposit check by Friday! It's starting to seem more "real" allofasudden!
WOOT!

aimhigh09
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 am

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby aimhigh09 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:32 pm

traehekat wrote:How long does it take to hear back from Colorado after you submit your application and mail in the certification letter/application fee? I sent everything in 01/04 and I am getting a little antsy.


I submitted 11/5, got the complete email 11/17, and didn't hear back until yesterday. The decision letter was dated 1/8/10. Depending on how many apps they got before the holidays, you might want to settle in for a wait.

Tuski
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby Tuski » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm

jackiebird wrote:
Tuski wrote:Congrats to those of you who got acceptances today! I wish I would get the same....

The more time goes by, the more I'm sure I'm getting rejected. Or at best waitlisted :cry:


I have the exact same numbers as you and was accepted yesterday.. don't fear!


Thanks, I really hope you're right! Though my softs are nothing special, so you likely have me beat me there, even though we're numbers twins.

User avatar
fulkersonr1
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby fulkersonr1 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Received waitlist letter today. Probably going to withdraw.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby kalvano » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm

I went complete 11/23, so I am starting to get anxious.

Give me my denial and be done with it already.

User avatar
tstack22
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby tstack22 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Just got the waitlist letter; I'll probably confirm the spot for now, until I get accepted to my in-state school at least, then withdraw. 164 / 3.4 were my numbers, for those interested.

User avatar
adora
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby adora » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Wow. Just got in with 164/3.15. I am SO happy...SO, SO, SO happy and surprise!

This is going to make things much, much more difficult...I was planning on a reject.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby kalvano » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:33 pm

tstack22 wrote:Just got the waitlist letter; I'll probably confirm the spot for now, until I get accepted to my in-state school at least, then withdraw. 164 / 3.4 were my numbers, for those interested.



adora wrote:Wow. Just got in with 164/3.15. I am SO happy...SO, SO, SO happy and surprise!

This is going to make things much, much more difficult...I was planning on a reject.




DAMN BOTH OF YOU!

Now I don't know which way to lean towards, realistically.

3.23 / 164.

tamlyric
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby tamlyric » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Congrats to all the new admits! can i haz letter in mail? plz? kthx. :mrgreen:

User avatar
traehekat
Posts: 3195
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby traehekat » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 pm

adora wrote:Wow. Just got in with 164/3.15. I am SO happy...SO, SO, SO happy and surprise!

This is going to make things much, much more difficult...I was planning on a reject.


Congrats! When did you apply?

User avatar
adora
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby adora » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 pm

traehekat wrote:
adora wrote:Wow. Just got in with 164/3.15. I am SO happy...SO, SO, SO happy and surprise!

This is going to make things much, much more difficult...I was planning on a reject.


Congrats! When did you apply?


Mid-November

User avatar
adora
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby adora » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:57 pm

traehekat wrote:
adora wrote:Wow. Just got in with 164/3.15. I am SO happy...SO, SO, SO happy and surprise!

This is going to make things much, much more difficult...I was planning on a reject.


Congrats! When did you apply?


And thanks :) I am RIDICULOUSLY happy!

User avatar
LvingLegend
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby LvingLegend » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

I got the wait list letter today. My cycle has sucked so far. I thought I was an auto-admit here and could get some money.

User avatar
Bikeflip
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby Bikeflip » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Anyone here with a decision have cu hold your file for the dec LSAT? I went complete in October, didn't get in Ed and haven't heard anything since then.

User avatar
Emma.
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby Emma. » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:43 pm

In via letter today! Nice to have some good news after Penn held me yesterday.

Congrats everyone who has been admitted, good luck everyone still waiting!

LifeinKodachrome
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby LifeinKodachrome » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 pm

I really wish Colorado had a status checker... All of you admits are making me yearn for the snow.

User avatar
Emma.
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby Emma. » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:50 pm

LifeinKodachrome wrote:I really wish Colorado had a status checker... All of you admits are making me yearn for the snow.


The snow sucks right now. :|

User avatar
gatorlion
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 am

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby gatorlion » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 pm

emrose wrote:In via letter today! Nice to have some good news after Penn held me yesterday.

Congrats everyone who has been admitted, good luck everyone still waiting!


You are complaining with a 176 and acceptances to Berkeley and GULC?

the lantern
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 8:47 am

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby the lantern » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Accepted today via large white envelope. Went complete the first week of December. 2.97, 165 - extreme extreme upward trend + average to good softs

User avatar
KmissP
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby KmissP » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 pm

emrose wrote:
LifeinKodachrome wrote:I really wish Colorado had a status checker... All of you admits are making me yearn for the snow.


The snow sucks right now. :|


Yah it does. I'm going to Steamboat this weekend to see some music, soak in Strawberry Hot Springs, and ride. I made these plans months ago, to use a few days of a ($150) 5-pack that you can get with your Eldora college season pass ($140). We're going to take our snowshoes and cross-country skis and save the days for when it snows because right now it's just hard hardpack.

User avatar
Bikeflip
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby Bikeflip » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:16 pm

KmissP wrote:
emrose wrote:
LifeinKodachrome wrote:I really wish Colorado had a status checker... All of you admits are making me yearn for the snow.


The snow sucks right now. :|


Yah it does. I'm going to Steamboat this weekend to see some music, soak in Strawberry Hot Springs, and ride. I made these plans months ago, to use a few days of a ($150) 5-pack that you can get with your Eldora college season pass ($140). We're going to take our snowshoes and cross-country skis and save the days for when it snows because right now it's just hard hardpack.

and I just got homesick. I'm in s korea and the "best" skiing is a hardpacked 500m "expert" which would be a blue at breckenridge.

User avatar
Emma.
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby Emma. » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm

gatorlion wrote:
emrose wrote:In via letter today! Nice to have some good news after Penn held me yesterday.

Congrats everyone who has been admitted, good luck everyone still waiting!


You are complaining with a 176 and acceptances to Berkeley and GULC?


:oops:

Sorry... Penn was the first bad news of my cycle, so kind of depressing, but you are right that I do have a lot to be thankful for.

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Colorado 2010

Postby Veritas » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 pm

gatorlion wrote:
emrose wrote:In via letter today! Nice to have some good news after Penn held me yesterday.

Congrats everyone who has been admitted, good luck everyone still waiting!


You are complaining with a 176 and acceptances to Berkeley and GULC?

Dude, it's all relative to your personal expectations. No hating!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin, longsh0305, MSNbot Media, potterotter and 14 guests