In at Harvard!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
DoubleChecks
Posts: 2333
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby DoubleChecks » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

dutchstriker wrote:
annabell wrote:I didn't...does that mean they don't want me?

Haha - seriously?

Did you mark any "interest areas" on your Harvard app? I just got one from the Environmental Law Society. Although I'm glad I checked TLS, because I hadn't been checking my Harvard email.


i just rerouted it to my main one

owhlcn
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby owhlcn » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm

sfdreaming09 wrote:I've recieved one email from the Dean of the Office of Public Interest


yeah, I got one from the "Dean's Special Advisor for Public Service."

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm

DoubleChecks wrote:
dutchstriker wrote:
annabell wrote:I didn't...does that mean they don't want me?

Haha - seriously?

Did you mark any "interest areas" on your Harvard app? I just got one from the Environmental Law Society. Although I'm glad I checked TLS, because I hadn't been checking my Harvard email.


i just rerouted it to my main one


+1. They sent me a nifty email on media / sports / entertainment law.

Munner
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby Munner » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:39 am

Has anyone from the latest batch of JR2s (12/21) received their binders or any correspondence from Harvard yet?

My status checker says that it was mailed out on 12/22 but I recall JR saying that I shouldn’t expect it until the first or second week of the new year.

Roughly how long did it take for the rest of the JR2s out there to receive their binders?

I can’t wait to read it! I’ve been checking my mailbox compulsively everyday this week.

User avatar
sayan
Posts: 316
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:05 am

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby sayan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Happy to join this thread :)

Kong456
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby Kong456 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:13 pm

8)

User avatar
booby87
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby booby87 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm

.
Last edited by booby87 on Tue May 03, 2011 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GeePee
Posts: 1273
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby GeePee » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi everyone :)

User avatar
DoubleChecks
Posts: 2333
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby DoubleChecks » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:05 pm

GeePee wrote:Hi everyone :)


oh welcome geepee! hope you're here to stay? :P

grats!

SR86
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby SR86 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Super excited to join this thread :) And congrats to fellow admits!

gallifrey
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby gallifrey » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Newly non-lurker here. Hi everyone and glad to join the thread! Apparently we get EMAIL ADDRESSES EVEN BEFORE WE ACCEPT???

sfdreaming09
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby sfdreaming09 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 pm

gallifrey wrote:Newly non-lurker here. Hi everyone and glad to join the thread! Apparently we get EMAIL ADDRESSES EVEN BEFORE WE ACCEPT???


Yes, you will get one in the next couple days.

gallifrey
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby gallifrey » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 pm

sfdreaming09 wrote:
gallifrey wrote:Newly non-lurker here. Hi everyone and glad to join the thread! Apparently we get EMAIL ADDRESSES EVEN BEFORE WE ACCEPT???


Yes, you will get one in the next couple days.


Love this school.

User avatar
ConMan345
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby ConMan345 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Hello! I'm a newbie as well! Mostly a lurker, but glad to come out of hiding : )

Munner
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby Munner » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:42 pm

sfdreaming09 wrote:
gallifrey wrote:Newly non-lurker here. Hi everyone and glad to join the thread! Apparently we get EMAIL ADDRESSES EVEN BEFORE WE ACCEPT???


Yes, you will get one in the next couple days.



Allegedly. I’m still waiting on mine.

Welcome to the new batch of JR2’s !

Lysis
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby Lysis » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Congrats to the new admits. Yayyy!! :)

User avatar
booby87
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby booby87 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:42 pm

.
Last edited by booby87 on Tue May 03, 2011 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

SR86
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby SR86 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:25 pm

booby87 wrote:So I know it is a little early but do you all know if/when you're going to ASW? I'm almost positive I'm going to the first one. I'm trying to decide if I should get there a little earlier in the weekend because their program doesn't start until Sunday.


When are the ASW's?

User avatar
booby87
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby booby87 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:24 am

.
Last edited by booby87 on Tue May 03, 2011 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

fingerscrossed88
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby fingerscrossed88 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi everyone! So glad to be in this thread!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Nom Sawyer
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 am

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby Nom Sawyer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:04 am

GeePee wrote:Hi everyone :)

Congrats GeePee.. i'm shocked, SHOCKED that you made it

Munner
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby Munner » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 pm

And the long wait concludes! I got the acceptance packet today in the mail with a nice hand written note from JR 8)

I’m so pumped about HLS it feels like I was accepted all over again.

fingerscrossed88
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby fingerscrossed88 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Munner wrote:And the long wait concludes! I got the acceptance packet today in the mail with a nice hand written note from JR 8)

I’m so pumped about HLS it feels like I was accepted all over again.


Haha I can't wait for that packet! It's only been two days and I'm already impatient for any information. Is that packet where you'll find the info about logging into the accepted students section of the website and your email, etc?

Munner
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby Munner » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:11 pm

fingerscrossed88 wrote:
Munner wrote:And the long wait concludes! I got the acceptance packet today in the mail with a nice hand written note from JR 8)

I’m so pumped about HLS it feels like I was accepted all over again.


Haha I can't wait for that packet! It's only been two days and I'm already impatient for any information. Is that packet where you'll find the info about logging into the accepted students section of the website and your email, etc?


It is indeed!

User avatar
Dtackpat75
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby Dtackpat75 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Not sure if this is an ok place to ask if not sorry to bother. I was recently held at Harvard and was wondering if someone who is already in would be willing to look over my LOCI and let me know what they think. I would really appreciate it.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”