In at Harvard!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lz06

Re: In at Harvard!

Postby lz06 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 am

Last edited by lz06 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sayan

Postby sayan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 pm

GeePee wrote:Probably in the neighborhood of noon or 1 o'clock. I'm used to functioning on little sleep, hence why I'm here now.

I should probably find a way to organize the meetup group better for Saturday night. I'm hesitant to give out my cell phone number but I think it's going to come to that through private message on Facebook.

I'm getting in at around 1pm myself at the airport. Do we need to reserve a table at John Harvard's? Probably a good idea. That way we can find each other easily.
Last edited by sayan on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sayan

Postby sayan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:57 pm

lz06 wrote:I have arrived in Boston! now trying to figure out what to do with myself because its rainy and gross outside lol

I'm used to crap weather so won't be much of a shock :D

owhlcn

Postby owhlcn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:40 pm

sayan wrote:
lz06 wrote:I have arrived in Boston! now trying to figure out what to do with myself because its rainy and gross outside lol

I'm used to crap weather so won't be much of a shock :D

agreed, it's pouring and cold here (in cambridge! at a coffee place!) and it's still nicer than where i was coming from. also sayan your tar has me absolutely mesmerized. i sort of can't look away, it's becoming a problem.

JohnnyTrojan08

Postby JohnnyTrojan08 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm

I've been in NYC for two years after 4 in Los Angeles. I can't believe I'm seriously considering moving so far down the weather chain to Nor'easters... :roll:

On a Bolt Bus--yay wifi!--from NYC, see you all tomorrow!

Zara

Postby Zara » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:38 pm

My tuition deposit was recieved today. I'm now officially going to be at HLS in the fall!

nixxers

Postby nixxers » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Now I am REALLY excited -- leaving chicago to fly home to philly and train it to boston tomorrow --- I was NOT feeling chicago today, so that means it's down to mich vs. hls. THE NEXT THREE DAYS ARE MAKE IT OR BREAK IT WOOOO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

knola002

Postby knola002 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:04 am

On a plane to Boston right now (airplanes with internet, civilization has officially reached its highest form). Fingers crossed for warmer weather, a decade in CA has turned me into a softie.

adameus

Postby adameus » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Have a good time everyone!

GeePee

Postby GeePee » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 am

So the TLS meetup was definitely a huge success! You guys were awesome! We had a great turnout but we were sorry we didn't get to see the few people who missed it. I have a feeling, though, that the good times will definitely carry over into the Fall.

nixxers

Postby nixxers » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:18 pm

I'm coming to harvard, y'all.

SEE YOU IN 2011

Kretzy

Postby Kretzy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm

nixxers wrote:I'm coming to harvard, y'all.

SEE YOU IN 2011

:D CONGRATS!!!

Everyone from our little group from UofC ASW is making up their minds :)

nixxers

Postby nixxers » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Kretzy wrote:
nixxers wrote:I'm coming to harvard, y'all.

SEE YOU IN 2011

:D CONGRATS!!!

Everyone from our little group from UofC ASW is making up their minds :)

THANKS!!! and I know :) It's really exciting.

jamesieee

Postby jamesieee » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 pm

damn, i should've checked this thread before coming to the admit students wknd. missed the meetup. any events planned for tomorrow by any chance?

also, thoughts on the wknd?

cflames7

Postby cflames7 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

So I got my financial aid offer from Harvard, and I am officially IN this group.

I will send my deposit by the end of the week, and withdraw from other schools too.

Cycle over, Harvard it is. This cycle has been a dream. Now I have to get used to hating Yale and pretending that Stanford is a TTT school. HY, SCCN, right?

Kretzy

Postby Kretzy » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:29 am

cflames7 wrote:So I got my financial aid offer from Harvard, and I am officially IN this group.

I will send my deposit by the end of the week, and withdraw from other schools too.

Cycle over, Harvard it is. This cycle has been a dream. Now I have to get used to hating Yale and pretending that Stanford is a TTT school. HY, SCCN, right?

Careful :P

Can't we all just get along in the Top 3??? :D

cflames7

Postby cflames7 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:08 am

Kretzy wrote:
cflames7 wrote:So I got my financial aid offer from Harvard, and I am officially IN this group.

Ahh, I'm just playing. All three are amazing schools.

invisiblesun

Postby invisiblesun » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:46 am

Kretzy wrote:

I mean, the top 3 CAN get along, but the unfortunate truth is that Stanford happens to have a T in its name, while Harvard and Yale do not...

nixxers

Postby nixxers » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 am

invisiblesun wrote:
Kretzy wrote:

I mean, the top 3 CAN get along, but the unfortunate truth is that Stanford happens to have a T in its name, while Harvard and Yale do not...

:lol:

GeePee

Postby GeePee » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:34 pm

invisiblesun wrote:
Kretzy wrote:

Oh good. All the easier to make it STTTanford.
Last edited by GeePee on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

invisiblesun

Postby invisiblesun » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 pm

GeePee wrote:
invisiblesun wrote:
Kretzy wrote:

Oh good. All the easier to make it STTTanford

YESSSS, I love how a sentence that essentially has no point takes on a whole new meaning on TLS :D

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 pm

stttanford is credited.

GeePee

Postby GeePee » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Disappointed I didn't get to go to the last day of festivities. I realized that I had to check out of my hotel by 12 and that I had no place to park my car. Thus, my mysterious disappearance.

owhlcn

Postby owhlcn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:47 pm

GeePee wrote:Disappointed I didn't get to go to the last day of festivities. I realized that I had to check out of my hotel by 12 and that I had no place to park my car. Thus, my mysterious disappearance.

ditto to the first part, though my excuse for leaving early involves both the LSAT and my parents and is thus much less legit.

clyde_barrow

Postby clyde_barrow » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:51 pm

owhlcn wrote:
GeePee wrote:Disappointed I didn't get to go to the last day of festivities. I realized that I had to check out of my hotel by 12 and that I had no place to park my car. Thus, my mysterious disappearance.

ditto to the first part, though my excuse for leaving early involves both the LSAT and my parents and is thus much less legit.

are your parents taking the LSAT?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”