jdhopeful2010 wrote:I've been in communication with the offices and it seems like they are trying to help me out, so right now I am just playing it by ear. Feeling much better as of today.
I will have some company on the trip so we are driving straight through. A friend of mine does the drive with her aunt and they just switch off sleeping and driving. Should be interesting and entertaining.
Good luck on the trip. I sent an email about an extension and a possible switch into the part time program but I have yet to receive a reply. I decided to visit the campus yesterday and got some bad news: extension and switch seem very unlikely.
I, like some of you, find myself in a tough situation. I am currently waitlisted at USF and waiting for a final decision, which will most likely happen after Southwestern's deposit deadline. Looks like I'll be submitting my deposit on Friday and if something happens with USF, I'll deal with it then. Why did Southwestern have to accept me PT