McGeorge Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
scuzle

Bronze

Re: McGeorge

Post by scuzle » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 am

lawman2010 wrote:Anyone receive the login informaiton for Inside Pacific?
comes in the mail

lalalaw07

New

Post by lalalaw07 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Anyone else still sitting on the waitlist? I'm from sacramento so i'm ready to wait until orientation day, I just hope I don't have to. My status is still "Active on the waitlist" and emailed them about continued interest a few days ago and they responded: Thank you for your continued interest. At this late point in the cycle if the Admissions Committee is able to offer you a seat they will call you directly. If you have not heard from them first, please contact us again in a couple of weeks to express your continued interest.

Anyone still think the'yre going to tap it this late in the game?

DrPlacebo

New

Post by DrPlacebo » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm

lalalaw07 wrote:Anyone else still sitting on the waitlist? I'm from sacramento so i'm ready to wait until orientation day, I just hope I don't have to. My status is still "Active on the waitlist" and emailed them about continued interest a few days ago and they responded: Thank you for your continued interest. At this late point in the cycle if the Admissions Committee is able to offer you a seat they will call you directly. If you have not heard from them first, please contact us again in a couple of weeks to express your continued interest.

Anyone still think the'yre going to tap it this late in the game?
From the class Facebook group, I know of at least two people who withdrew from McGeorge this week.

lalalaw07

New

Post by lalalaw07 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM THE DEAN. IM IN! Missed orientation but im driving to admissions office right now to get all that i missed!

legaleagles

New

Post by legaleagles » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:16 pm

lalalaw07 wrote:JUST GOT THE CALL FROM THE DEAN. IM IN! Missed orientation but im driving to admissions office right now to get all that i missed!

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, were you offered a full time day seat or evening seat?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

dreamz01

New

Post by dreamz01 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 pm

lalalaw07 wrote:JUST GOT THE CALL FROM THE DEAN. IM IN! Missed orientation but im driving to admissions office right now to get all that i missed!
Wow!!! Congrats congrats congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

lalalaw07

New

Post by lalalaw07 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 am

thanks guys :) I got into full time day. Also when i ran down to the office today I met another girl who was admitted today too. So there is still hope! 2 days until classes start and although i have a lot to catch up on I'm excited for the road ahead.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”