sckon wrote:I feel my lifeline with Michigan is fading fast...
sometimes I like to pretend I'm on ER
Veritas wrote:Hopefullawstudent wrote:So is now and in early December the only times really we can expect EDers to be accepted? Or do they roll a few acceptances out in mid-Dec?
All ED will hear by Dec. 15th, so I dunno.
Aeon wrote:Tea&Coffee wrote:Hi guys--so the acceptance package was sent yesterday but to my out of state school address. I'm home for Thanksgiving and won't be going back to that address until Sunday. I just want to make sure I'm not missing the deadline or anything to withdraw from the rest of the schools. If someone could let me know when that is (or just tell me it's after Sunday) that would be great. Thanks so much!
I'm pretty sure that you'll be fine. The seat deposit for ED isn't due until January, so I can't imagine that there's anything to worry about with regard to immediately withdrawing applications to other schools, certainly not within the next week. Plus, if you check the ED certification, it doesn't mention anything about a timeframe within which this needs to occur (unlike some other schools that mandate that it occur "immediately"), so I assume that as long as it gets done, Michigan doesn't have a problem with when specifically you withdraw other apps.
Tea&Coffee wrote:Thanks so much Aeon for the info and for the congrats! Congratulations to you too, I can't wait until June 1!!!
z*z wrote:For those of you who have been accepted via ED, does anyone know the best/preferred way to withdraw pending applications from other schools? Will a simple email suffice or should I actually make a phone call to the Admissions office.
Aeon wrote:Tea&Coffee wrote:Thanks so much Aeon for the info and for the congrats! Congratulations to you too, I can't wait until June 1!!!
No problem, and thank you, too!z*z wrote:For those of you who have been accepted via ED, does anyone know the best/preferred way to withdraw pending applications from other schools? Will a simple email suffice or should I actually make a phone call to the Admissions office.
I imagine an e-mail would be fine. If the school will require any further confirmation, I'm sure they'd notify you.
z*z wrote:Thanks. Last year I declined an acceptance at another school in order to retake the LSAT. They called and asked me to answer twenty or so questions about my decision not to attend. I sure hope that will not happen with all the schools in my cycle this year. That would be a days worth or work!
loveistheway wrote:Got my rejection letter from University of Texas yesterday but had a nice bounce back this afternoon thanks to the over-sized white envelope with USB dongle and acceptance letter from Michigan!!! HOLY SHIT!! I'm pumped. See you all in June.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests