USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Zojirushi
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:01 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby Zojirushi » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 pm

burn.

User avatar
xanderdellus
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 am

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby xanderdellus » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 pm

No decisions. Some apps out since September. I think it is going to be a looooooooong cycle.

Philaw
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby Philaw » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:05 pm

xanderdellus wrote:No decisions. Some apps out since September. I think it is going to be a looooooooong cycle.


+1...except I've had two dings from reach schools. Georgetown DR 12/01, and there have been two guys "deferred" until February from this same batch of notifications. :?

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby robin600 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Philaw wrote:
xanderdellus wrote:No decisions. Some apps out since September. I think it is going to be a looooooooong cycle.


+1...except I've had two dings from reach schools. Georgetown DR 12/01, and there have been two guys "deferred" until February from this same batch of notifications. :?


How do you know your 12/1 DR at GT is a ding?

User avatar
MirandaHobbes
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby MirandaHobbes » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm

checking in. killself.

EDIT: no dings yet, either.

Philaw
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby Philaw » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 pm

robin600 wrote:
Philaw wrote:
xanderdellus wrote:No decisions. Some apps out since September. I think it is going to be a looooooooong cycle.


+1...except I've had two dings from reach schools. Georgetown DR 12/01, and there have been two guys "deferred" until February from this same batch of notifications. :?


How do you know your 12/1 DR at GT is a ding?


I don't, I got dinged at two different reach schools. ( I spread my apps thin)

User avatar
SilverE2
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby SilverE2 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:40 pm

I'm 0-3 right now (deferral, rejection, waitlist), and have 5 more schools to go, though my confidence is more or less crushed by now.

User avatar
ontologyfail
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby ontologyfail » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 am

No acceptances. No DRs. I'm just waiting for my Chicago ED rejection/deferral to ruin Christmas for me :(

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby robin600 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:37 am

Philaw wrote:
robin600 wrote:
Philaw wrote:
xanderdellus wrote:No decisions. Some apps out since September. I think it is going to be a looooooooong cycle.


+1...except I've had two dings from reach schools. Georgetown DR 12/01, and there have been two guys "deferred" until February from this same batch of notifications. :?


How do you know your 12/1 DR at GT is a ding?


I don't, I got dinged at two different reach schools. ( I spread my apps thin)

OK cleared that up!

Let's throw ourselves a pity party!

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:53 am

ontologyfail wrote:No acceptances. No DRs. I'm just waiting for my Chicago ED rejection/deferral to ruin Christmas for me :(


I think the Columbia ED rejections/deferrals come right before Christmas. Talk about horrible timing.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby robin600 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 am

Helmholtz wrote:
ontologyfail wrote:No acceptances. No DRs. I'm just waiting for my Chicago ED rejection/deferral to ruin Christmas for me :(


I think the Columbia ED rejections/deferrals come right before Christmas. Talk about horrible timing.

If they came as a christmas card I would laugh and cry hysterically at the same time.

User avatar
missvik218
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby missvik218 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:58 am

Checking in with no good news!

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 am

missvik218 wrote:Checking in with no good news!


omg, really? :(

How long have you been complete at your schools?

User avatar
missvik218
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby missvik218 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 am

Helmholtz wrote:
missvik218 wrote:Checking in with no good news!


omg, really? :(

How long have you been complete at your schools?

Yes, REALLY! It's horrible, almost a whole week some places. :shock:

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:10 am

missvik218 wrote:
Helmholtz wrote:
missvik218 wrote:Checking in with no good news!


omg, really? :(

How long have you been complete at your schools?

Yes, REALLY! It's horrible, almost a whole week some places. :shock:


A full week? Damn. Most of ITT have only been waiting a few days at most.

Is there anything I can do to make the wait a little easier for you? :wink:

User avatar
missvik218
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptance.

Postby missvik218 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:14 am

Helmholtz wrote:Is there anything I can do to make the wait a little easier for you? :wink:

Yes, please contact Vanderbilt and ask them to hurry up and let me in so they can build the rest of their class around my low GPA.

And don't torment me, haha, just because I haven't been waiting THAT long doesn't mean I don't qualify for the thread. I hope CLS sends you your acceptance package SOON!

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby robin600 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:17 pm

WTF, people are getting acceptance emails from OSU, nothing yet for me, thought I'd be a shoe-in 163/3.65. WTF!!?!?!??!

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:24 pm

robin600 wrote:WTF, people are getting acceptance emails from OSU, nothing yet for me, thought I'd be a shoe-in 163/3.65. WTF!!?!?!??!


Oklahoma State?

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby robin600 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Helmholtz wrote:
robin600 wrote:WTF, people are getting acceptance emails from OSU, nothing yet for me, thought I'd be a shoe-in 163/3.65. WTF!!?!?!??!


Oklahoma State?


Funny. Ohio State

Mparty7441
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:18 am

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby Mparty7441 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 pm

First acceptance today to Cincy, WOOT

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby robin600 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Mparty7441 wrote:First acceptance today to Cincy, WOOT

then get the **** OFF MY SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Mparty7441 wrote:First acceptance today to Cincy, WOOT


Very classy rubbing salt in the wound like that.

Mparty7441
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:18 am

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby Mparty7441 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:00 pm

jeez guys...I'm off I'm off!

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Mparty7441 wrote:jeez guys...I'm off I'm off!


You should be ashamed of yourself.

thorntll
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: USS: Already applied, but no acceptances.

Postby thorntll » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Helmholtz wrote:
Mparty7441 wrote:jeez guys...I'm off I'm off!


You should be ashamed of yourself.


HA. I'm going to be the captain of this effing ship soon.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, DoYouEvenTLS, NavyNuke, ramp_999 and 18 guests