twalamanana wrote:here you guys go- i just started an OSU taking questions thread for anyone interested: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=110011
I appreciate if you can answer the following questions:
1. What is the typical section size?
2. How is the grading curve at your law school?
3. Do you see your law school as a cut-throat (very competitive) school or not so?
4. Does the school use the Socratic method?
5. What is your favorite part about your law school?
6. Why are you glad you chose your law school over some of the other options that you had? What were your other options?
7. Does the faculty lean more liberal or conservative? How about the student body?
8. How do you rate the facilities (school, law library)?
Thanks in advance.