Washington and Lee

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
NancyBotwin
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby NancyBotwin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:56 pm

I am still showing up as Incomplete. Submitted 10/30. All the other ones I submitted that day (or at least, the ones I've heard from) are complete. Whhhyyyyyy W&L, whyyyy?

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby tram988 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:57 pm

NancyBotwin wrote:I am still showing up as Incomplete. Submitted 10/30. All the other ones I submitted that day (or at least, the ones I've heard from) are complete. Whhhyyyyyy W&L, whyyyy?


why not give them a call?

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Veritas » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:57 pm

TruckerD wrote:
tram988 wrote:My mail was just delivered...nothing today in Boston


This just made me sad. :(

+1

dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby dakatz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Hmm, now I'm wondering if it will be here in NJ today. I'll let you know when the mail finally comes...

User avatar
NancyBotwin
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby NancyBotwin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 pm

tram988 wrote:
NancyBotwin wrote:I am still showing up as Incomplete. Submitted 10/30. All the other ones I submitted that day (or at least, the ones I've heard from) are complete. Whhhyyyyyy W&L, whyyyy?


why not give them a call?


Yeah, I think I will tomorrow or something.

User avatar
uganik
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby uganik » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Due to the fact that "I can see Russia from my house", I think this letter may take a little longer getting to me.

Split5
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Split5 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Got my W&L acceptance in the mail today.

dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby dakatz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Split5 wrote:Got my W&L acceptance in the mail today.


Where are you located? (and congrats btw)
Last edited by dakatz on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wired
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby wired » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm

uganik wrote:Due to the fact that "I can see Russia from my house", I think this letter may take a little longer getting to me.


Subtle Kamchatka-as-an-essential-territory-in-Risk trolling.

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Veritas » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Split5 wrote:Got my W&L acceptance in the mail today.

Congrats!! :D

pizzaface
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby pizzaface » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Split5 wrote:Got my W&L acceptance in the mail today.

+1

Was a little freaked out at first because the envelope is very thin. No scholarship info.
Last edited by pizzaface on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Split5
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Split5 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:36 pm

dakatz wrote:
Split5 wrote:Got my W&L acceptance in the mail today.


Where are you located? (and congrats btw)


"I can see Louisville from my house."

Split5
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Split5 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:37 pm

pizzaface wrote:
Split5 wrote:Got my W&L acceptance in the mail today.

+1 in Wisconsin

Was a little freaked out at first because the envelope is very thin. No scholarship info.


Yeah, literally just one piece of paper in the envelope.

User avatar
wackjickham
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby wackjickham » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm

wired wrote:
uganik wrote:Due to the fact that "I can see Russia from my house", I think this letter may take a little longer getting to me.


Subtle Kamchatka-as-an-essential-territory-in-Risk trolling.


Blatant Australia-strategy trolling. THE UKRAINE IS WEAK!

User avatar
Zapatero
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Zapatero » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Split5 wrote:
pizzaface wrote:
Split5 wrote:Got my W&L acceptance in the mail today.

+1 in Wisconsin

Was a little freaked out at first because the envelope is very thin. No scholarship info.


Yeah, literally just one piece of paper in the envelope.


Congrats. Did the checker say "decision made" before, or did you receive the acceptance without any notification?

pizzaface
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby pizzaface » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:46 pm

ccs1702 wrote:
Split5 wrote:
pizzaface wrote:
Split5 wrote:Got my W&L acceptance in the mail today.

+1 in

Was a little freaked out at first because the envelope is very thin. No scholarship info.


Yeah, literally just one piece of paper in the envelope.


Congrats. Did the checker say "decision made" before, or did you receive the acceptance without any notification?


Said "Decision reached; notification pending." as of 11/5.
Letter of decision mailed 11/9.
Last edited by pizzaface on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Split5
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Split5 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm

pizzaface wrote:
ccs1702 wrote:
Split5 wrote:
pizzaface wrote:+1 in Wisconsin

Was a little freaked out at first because the envelope is very thin. No scholarship info.


Yeah, literally just one piece of paper in the envelope.


Congrats. Did the checker say "decision made" before, or did you receive the acceptance without any notification?


Said "Decision reached; notification pending." as of 11/5.
Letter of decision mailed 11/9.


+1

dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby dakatz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Mail just came and letter from W&L was there. Accepted. Nice to have at least one down.

User avatar
bissey
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby bissey » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 pm

dakatz wrote:Mail just came and letter from W&L was there. Accepted. Nice to have at least one down.


congrats. i know you have been waiting right there with me :D

now its my turn!

User avatar
TruckerD
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby TruckerD » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 pm

IN :D

User avatar
bissey
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby bissey » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:02 pm

TruckerD wrote:IN :D


now withdraw :D

dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby dakatz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm

bissey wrote:
dakatz wrote:Mail just came and letter from W&L was there. Accepted. Nice to have at least one down.


congrats. i know you have been waiting right there with me :D

now its my turn!


Thanks. I'm pretty sure it was just one quick round of acceptances sent out, so you'll most certainly be in soon.

User avatar
TruckerD
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby TruckerD » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:04 pm

bissey wrote:
TruckerD wrote:IN :D


now withdraw :D


My wife would kill me if I did that, it's her favorite. :lol:

User avatar
bissey
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby bissey » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:05 pm

dakatz wrote:
bissey wrote:
dakatz wrote:Mail just came and letter from W&L was there. Accepted. Nice to have at least one down.


congrats. i know you have been waiting right there with me :D

now its my turn!


Thanks. I'm pretty sure it was just one quick round of acceptances sent out, so you'll most certainly be in soon.


i think so too, but i'll be nervous until i get it!

User avatar
bissey
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby bissey » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 pm

TruckerD wrote:
bissey wrote:
TruckerD wrote:IN :D


now withdraw :D


My wife would kill me if I did that, it's her favorite. :lol:


your stats are way too good for W&L




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”