Washington and Lee

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Stephanie13
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Stephanie13 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm

DR 1/20 as well! :/ I'm super nervous!

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/Stephanie13

theGhlaw
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby theGhlaw » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 pm

i am beginning to doubt that each batch is either accepts/rejects/WL....i think they can be mixed.

User avatar
fulkersonr1
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby fulkersonr1 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Stephanie13 wrote:DR 1/20 as well! :/ I'm super nervous!

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/Stephanie13


Good luck! I'd say you're in.

Stephanie13
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Stephanie13 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:48 pm

theGhlaw wrote:i am beginning to doubt that each batch is either accepts/rejects/WL....i think they can be mixed.

haha I hope you're not saying that because of my lame numbers! :lol:
Last edited by Stephanie13 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stephanie13
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Stephanie13 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:48 pm

fulkersonr1 wrote:
Stephanie13 wrote:DR 1/20 as well! :/ I'm super nervous!

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/Stephanie13


Good luck! I'd say you're in.

Thanks for the support Fulkerson! I hope I'm in too!

User avatar
Neil
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Neil » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Did anybody else go complete a second time on 1/15, then not go decision rendered today?

I applied relatively late-- 12/8-- but have seen a few people on here say they just applied and are already at DR. Maybe those just happened to be auto admits... not sure what to make of it all...

fkaKingsCollege
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby fkaKingsCollege » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Update:

Klussy 165/3.5
SAE 166/~3.6
JMBrown32 165/3.7
fkaKingsCollege(me) 168/3.9
udxumba 167/3.3, MBA
Hellomoto 165/3.6
Wee-Bey 173/3.1
bakiewakies 167/3.45
kp009 170/3.37
brose002 168/3.00
beesknees 169/3.66
moonmaster3 164/3.75
jerichogrinco 174/2.93
TWoodWil 161/3.7, URM (+ Masters Degree)
shadow. 170/3.0
jmaan 171/3.5
iamtaw 174/3.49
married0L 167/3.5
jmhendri 162/3.12 (3.83)
freeman09 163/3.95
Stephanie13 163/3.8

LSAT Range: 162 - 174 (URM 161)
GPA Range: 2.93 - 3.95

The evidence still suggests this is a batch of acceptances. Those with low numbers are just outliers/exceptions. Good softs perhaps?

User avatar
Bikeflip
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Bikeflip » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 pm

I'll add mine. 1/20 168 3.87

User avatar
mikcou
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:23 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby mikcou » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:24 pm

DR 1/20 Im 3.5/167. Seems to look like a batch of accepts?

Pearalegal
Posts: 1433
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Pearalegal » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 pm

1/20 decision made...I'm a 3.5x and 168

User avatar
Huskrfn127
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Huskrfn127 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 pm

DR 1/20 as well, with a 3.36 and 170

User avatar
Bikeflip
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Bikeflip » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Huskrfn127 wrote:DR 1/20 as well, with a 3.36 and 170

nice tar.

User avatar
mikcou
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:23 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby mikcou » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Neil wrote:Did anybody else go complete a second time on 1/15, then not go decision rendered today?

I applied relatively late-- 12/8-- but have seen a few people on here say they just applied and are already at DR. Maybe those just happened to be auto admits... not sure what to make of it all...


I didnt apply until after new years and had my decision rendered today.

bakiewakies
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:32 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby bakiewakies » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:44 pm

mikcou wrote:
Neil wrote:Did anybody else go complete a second time on 1/15, then not go decision rendered today?

I applied relatively late-- 12/8-- but have seen a few people on here say they just applied and are already at DR. Maybe those just happened to be auto admits... not sure what to make of it all...


I didnt apply until after new years and had my decision rendered today.


Same for me. I applied around January 5th.

User avatar
daniel5215
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby daniel5215 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Neil wrote:Did anybody else go complete a second time on 1/15, then not go decision rendered today?

I applied relatively late-- 12/8-- but have seen a few people on here say they just applied and are already at DR. Maybe those just happened to be auto admits... not sure what to make of it all...

+1, I applied mid-Dec

User avatar
Neil
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Neil » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:51 pm

daniel5215 wrote:
Neil wrote:Did anybody else go complete a second time on 1/15, then not go decision rendered today?

I applied relatively late-- 12/8-- but have seen a few people on here say they just applied and are already at DR. Maybe those just happened to be auto admits... not sure what to make of it all...

+1, I applied mid-Dec


+1 as in you weren't updated today? Those numbers look more like all the auto-admits who went DR today... you may give me hope...

User avatar
jerichogringo
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby jerichogringo » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:55 pm

I also did not apply until after new year's day, I think it was the 8th and went DR 1/20. This response came super quick!!!
Hopefully that is a good thing!! 2.93/174

User avatar
daniel5215
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby daniel5215 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:05 am

Neil wrote:
daniel5215 wrote:
Neil wrote:Did anybody else go complete a second time on 1/15, then not go decision rendered today?

I applied relatively late-- 12/8-- but have seen a few people on here say they just applied and are already at DR. Maybe those just happened to be auto admits... not sure what to make of it all...

+1, I applied mid-Dec


+1 as in you weren't updated today? Those numbers look more like all the auto-admits who went DR today... you may give me hope...

my status checker still says complete 1/15 after the previous complete 12/22. my #s r 169/3.7, if they could give u any hope. lol

User avatar
Neil
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Neil » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:25 am

daniel5215 wrote:
Neil wrote:
daniel5215 wrote:
Neil wrote:Did anybody else go complete a second time on 1/15, then not go decision rendered today?

I applied relatively late-- 12/8-- but have seen a few people on here say they just applied and are already at DR. Maybe those just happened to be auto admits... not sure what to make of it all...

+1, I applied mid-Dec


+1 as in you weren't updated today? Those numbers look more like all the auto-admits who went DR today... you may give me hope...

my status checker still says complete 1/15 after the previous complete 12/22. my #s r 169/3.7, if they could give u any hope. lol


Yeah, we're in the same boat... which is good news for me, because those numbers are GREAT! :D

While I think the DRs today were likely all admits, I'll stop assuming non-DRs who went complete 1/15 are not. Who knows, maybe they just didn't get to us yet...

Integrity
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Integrity » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 am

I have been complete since 12/4 with no update and still not in review. Should I contact them?

lawschooliseasy
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby lawschooliseasy » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 am

DR 1/20 166 3.6

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby robin600 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 am

Integrity wrote:I have been complete since 12/4 with no update and still not in review. Should I contact them?

ummm no, just chill for a month or so

Integrity
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Integrity » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 am

robin600 wrote:
Integrity wrote:I have been complete since 12/4 with no update and still not in review. Should I contact them?

ummm no, just chill for a month or so


Okay, thank you. I registered for the Feb. LSAT (third time taking it) and was wondering if that halted my application. I'll be patient, though!

Nat1018
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 am

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby Nat1018 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:02 am

Integrity wrote:
robin600 wrote:
Integrity wrote:I have been complete since 12/4 with no update and still not in review. Should I contact them?

ummm no, just chill for a month or so


Okay, thank you. I registered for the Feb. LSAT (third time taking it) and was wondering if that halted my application. I'll be patient, though!


That's probably the reason why you haven't gone "in review". I think most schools wait till they get all your LSAT scores before they look at your app

User avatar
billyez
Posts: 868
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Re: Washington and Lee

Postby billyez » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:53 am

I know for a fact that W&L waits for your LSAT score. I applied 11/4 and got an e-mail saying I would be held for my December score.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: henryyou and 10 guests