Washington and Lee Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
klussy

Bronze

Re: Washington and Lee

Post by klussy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:41 pm

^yep

SpaceDawg

Bronze

Post by SpaceDawg » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 am

HERetICal wrote:
I'll be there mid-July, so at least we'll all be bored together.

Awesome. Is there a karaoke place in Lex? For some reason I see that in your future.

Thunder Jones

Bronze

Post by Thunder Jones » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:06 am

So is it worth putting the full court waitlist press on W&L with 160/3.5?

HERetICal

New

Post by HERetICal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:20 am

SpaceDawg wrote:
HERetICal wrote:

Awesome. Is there a karaoke place in Lex? For some reason I see that in your future.
I have it on good authority that a bar in Staunton does Karaoke....but why drive? I have a six channel P.A. system, multiple microphones, and concert grade speakers. If you're got the song on your computer, we can fade out the vocals or sing along at Heretic's Cocktails, Coffee, and Karaoke Bar......at least until my wife throws me out.

:)

SpaceDawg

Bronze

Post by SpaceDawg » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 am

HERetICal wrote:
SpaceDawg wrote:
HERetICal wrote:

I have it on good authority that a bar in Staunton does Karaoke....but why drive? I have a six channel P.A. system, multiple microphones, and concert grade speakers. If you're got the song on your computer, we can fade out the vocals or sing along at Heretic's Cocktails, Coffee, and Karaoke Bar......at least until my wife throws me out.

I knew it. I personally don't sing in public unless I have several shots of tequila. And they must be free because I have a rule against paying for tequila specifically. However, I love to watch and I make a good back-up dancer.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

HERetICal

New

Post by HERetICal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:30 am

SpaceDawg wrote:
HERetICal wrote:
SpaceDawg wrote:
HERetICal wrote:

I knew it. I personally don't sing in public unless I have several shots of tequila. And they must be free because I have a rule against paying for tequila specifically. However, I love to watch and I make a good back-up dancer.
Odd. I have a habit of buying other people tequila shots. I, myself, have a rules against drinking them.

SpaceDawg

Bronze

Post by SpaceDawg » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 am

HERetICal wrote:
SpaceDawg wrote:
HERetICal wrote:[quote="SpaceDawg

Odd. I have a habit of buying other people tequila shots. I, myself, have a rules against drinking them.[/quote]

That both scares and excites me.

FUMAgrad05

New

Post by FUMAgrad05 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 pm

SpaceDawg wrote:
HERetICal wrote:
SpaceDawg wrote:
HERetICal wrote:[quote="SpaceDawg

Odd. I have a habit of buying other people tequila shots. I, myself, have a rules against drinking them.

That both scares and excites me.[/quote]

Beware of any attempts by me to grab a microphone after you buy me those tequila shots... for everyone's sake haha

statuscheckerssuck

Bronze

Post by statuscheckerssuck » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:27 pm

HERetICal wrote:

I feel as if the most important question is what type of tequila do you have a habit of buying other people? I ask because this determines how much I will be hating my life the next day. :)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

HERetICal

New

Post by HERetICal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:32 pm

statuscheckerssuck wrote:
HERetICal wrote:

I feel as if the most important question is what type of tequila do you have a habit of buying other people? I ask because this determines how much I will be hating my life the next day. :)

That depends on who you are. If there's a chance we met at the March ASW, the type is mid-range 1800, Cabo Wabo, etc. (Depends on what I'm stocking my own bar with at the moment).

If I don't know ya yet, we'll have to rectify that situation over beers and then discuss.

FUMAgrad05

New

Post by FUMAgrad05 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:36 pm

HERetICal wrote:
statuscheckerssuck wrote:
HERetICal wrote:

That depends on who you are. If there's a chance we met at the March ASW, the type is mid-range 1800, Cabo Wabo, etc. (Depends on what I'm stocking my own bar with at the moment).

If I don't know ya yet, we'll have to rectify that situation over beers and then discuss.

I'll bring the bourbon for all those who are less than excited about drinking heretical's tequila

HERetICal

New

Post by HERetICal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:37 pm

I'll bring the bourbon for all those who are less than excited about drinking heretical's tequila[/quote]

That includes me. I'll drink your bourbon. I only buy tequila shots (and occasionally make margaritas).

jmhendri

Silver

Post by jmhendri » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm glad this is looking like a booze friendly bunch.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

pugalicious

Bronze

Post by pugalicious » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Thunder Jones wrote:So is it worth putting the full court waitlist press on W&L with 160/3.5?
I'm going down swinging myself with a 163/3.2 - probably useless - but would regret it if I didn't try!

itzbouttime

New

Post by itzbouttime » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Dirty Martinis, Red Wine and Beer (Blue Moon, Guinness, Sierra Nevada, Yuengling) are my drinks of choice. :D

whatchootalkinbout

Bronze

Post by whatchootalkinbout » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 pm

jmhendri wrote:I'm glad this is looking like a booze friendly bunch.
More importantly, I'm glad this is looking like a tequila-friendly bunch.

savagecheater

Bronze

Post by savagecheater » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:55 pm

I sent in my deposit to W&L yesterday - Lexington in the fall! :D

Also, tequila? Please, irish carbombs mate.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

statuscheckerssuck

Bronze

Post by statuscheckerssuck » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:56 pm

itzbouttime wrote:Dirty Martinis, Red Wine and Beer (Blue Moon, Guinness, Sierra Nevada, Yuengling) are my drinks of choice. :D
Those are four mighty different beers. I am not a Guinness person, but I love me some Blue Moon (or really any slightly fruity wheat beer).

statuscheckerssuck

Bronze

Post by statuscheckerssuck » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:56 pm

savagecheater wrote:I sent in my deposit to W&L yesterday - Lexington in the fall! :D

Also, tequila? Please, irish carbombs mate.
Yikes. I don't even want to look at another carbomb for awhile after St. Pattys day.

whatchootalkinbout

Bronze

Post by whatchootalkinbout » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:57 pm

itzbouttime wrote:Dirty Martinis, Red Wine and Beer (Blue Moon, Guinness, Sierra Nevada, Yuengling) are my drinks of choice. :D
Guinness + hard cider = heaven

Bobalou

Bronze

Post by Bobalou » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm

ACK!!! I just went complete 3/26. Anyone else???

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

kevin261186

Bronze

Post by kevin261186 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

anyone from the 3-24 decision reached group get the letter yet? (I'm in washington state and expect to receive the letter sometime in the next 3 months)

NYVA311

Bronze

Post by NYVA311 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 pm

3 months sounds about right. I haven't checked the mail yet, but I'm hoping to get it today. I'm about an hour away.

kevin261186

Bronze

Post by kevin261186 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Good luck! Let us know what we're in for...

NYVA311

Bronze

Post by NYVA311 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Will let everyone know ASAP!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”