WL today! At least it wasn't a rejection. Just spoke with admissions (one of the more friendly offices I've spoken with yet, unlike some others that come to mind ***cough***UNC***cough***) and they said that they won't even start making WL decisions until the middle-end of april.
Is anyone who is on the waitlist going to wait it out/hold out the possibility of making 11th hour changes after committing to other schools? I really love Vandy and think I would eat a deposit if I was offered a slot, even if it was at the last minute. Any others in the same boat?
I'm basically of the same inclination.
If Vandy comes through (before August however), I would definitely rearrange things and attend if I am not accepted to Cornell, Texas, or UCLA. I've received a pretty big scholarship from a T-20 as well, which I am definitely considering to boot. Still, Vandy is a top school for me. I will definitely be sending in a LOCI.