UC Davis

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
missinglink

Re: UC Davis

Postby missinglink » Fri May 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Good luck to those still waiting. Davis is a good school.

Bert

Postby Bert » Fri May 07, 2010 9:18 pm

See you all Monday night.

fiftyonefifty

Postby fiftyonefifty » Fri May 07, 2010 9:21 pm

waitlisted a minute ago, withdrawing. GL everyone

cLams

Postby cLams » Fri May 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Waitlisted

RSN_M3

Postby RSN_M3 » Fri May 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Last edited by RSN_M3 on Thu May 13, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bceagles182

Postby bceagles182 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Nothing new. I'll be back on monday.

swiard

Postby swiard » Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Still Evaluation in Progress

On a semi related note...Notre Dame waitlisted me this week and Loyola sent their decision today, so Davis is the last holdout. Must be payback for me turning them down for undergrad at the last minute lol

See you all Monday

historyholly

Postby historyholly » Fri May 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Waitlisted. Theystatus checker has the "decisions emailed" link and right under it there is a "fill out waiting list" link. Ruined the surprise, but at least that ends my cycle. I withdrew with a note in the additional comments that they were lame for taking so long. Hope that leaves room for someone that really wants to go to Davis. At least full ride cushions the blow :)

hellokitty

Postby hellokitty » Sat May 08, 2010 12:06 am

Still Eval in Progress...

foosh

Postby foosh » Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 am

hellokitty wrote:Still Eval in Progress...

+1

ninjastyle

Postby ninjastyle » Sat May 08, 2010 12:33 pm

I was admitted as of Wednesday and got my letter in the mail yesterday. I really wanted to live in SF, but Davis is giving me a bunch more need based aid than Hastings, which now makes my decision a lot tougher.

lawschoolliberal

Postby lawschoolliberal » Sat May 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Anybody know any updates about the waitlist?
Hastings has started to use their waitlist, and a bunch of other schools!
DAVIS! -Please begin evaluating your slots, those of us on the waitlist do not deserve more months of waiting, already after waiting 6 months just to be placed on your extensive never-ending list. THANKS A TON UCD. Lots of unrequited love.

pegleg

Postby pegleg » Sat May 08, 2010 5:06 pm

lawschoolliberal wrote:Anybody know any updates about the waitlist?
DAVIS! -Please begin evaluating your slots, those of us on the waitlist do not deserve more months of waiting, already after waiting 6 months just to be placed on your extensive never-ending list. THANKS A TON UCD. Lots of unrequited love.

Dude, they haven't even finished giving out initial decisions yet. Don't hold your breath on the waitlist.

lawschoolliberal

Postby lawschoolliberal » Sat May 08, 2010 9:56 pm

pegleg wrote:

Dude, they haven't even finished giving out initial decisions yet. Don't hold your breath on the waitlist.

First of all PegLeg, I don't need your "dude" talk even if you are a bro or brah or whatever makes you feel worthy as a human. I was just inquiring if anyone had contact w/admissions this past week about waitlist activity (as in the near future). I realize that not everyone has heard, and I think that is ridiculous on UCD's behalf and not fair.....
My statement was not to discredit or offend those that haven't heard, it was only an inquiry as to if someone has recently heard from admissions regarding waitlist since being on the waitlist only means more waiting, and that doesn't provide closure- clearly.
So thank you, I'm done w/my rant.

fiftyonefifty

Postby fiftyonefifty » Sat May 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Hold your horses brah brah

yo!

Postby yo! » Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 pm

lawschoolliberal wrote:
pegleg wrote:

First of all PegLeg, I don't need your "dude" talk even if you are a bro or brah or whatever makes you feel worthy as a human. I was just inquiring if anyone had contact w/admissions this past week about waitlist activity (as in the near future). I realize that not everyone has heard, and I think that is ridiculous on UCD's behalf and not fair.....
My statement was not to discredit or offend those that haven't heard, it was only an inquiry as to if someone has recently heard from admissions regarding waitlist since being on the waitlist only means more waiting, and that doesn't provide closure- clearly.

Here you go.....

lawman2010

Postby lawman2010 » Sat May 08, 2010 11:32 pm

pegleg wrote:

My cousin got in off the waitlist a few years ago. She said it was the week before classes started. She was all set to go to Hastings but ended up going to Davis as it was her #1 choice. Now I'm sitting here on the waitlist :(

uwb09

Postby uwb09 » Sun May 09, 2010 12:14 am

lawschoolliberal wrote:
pegleg wrote:

I'm not your friend, buddy!
I'm not your buddy, guy!
He's not your guy, friend!
I'm not your friend, buddy!
We're not your buddies guy!
I'm not your guy, friend!

pegleg

Postby pegleg » Sun May 09, 2010 11:50 am

lawschoolliberal wrote:
pegleg wrote:

do you need a hug brah? C'mere (no homo).

tommytahoe

Postby tommytahoe » Sun May 09, 2010 11:59 am

pegleg wrote:
lawschoolliberal wrote:
pegleg wrote:

do you need a hug brah? C'mere (no homo).

LoL

taq

Postby taq » Sun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey guys,
just wondering.. does anyone know if UC Davis's offer is conditional or not? So as long as we graduate it's fine? No other condition in terms of GPA?

thanks

nirwin

Postby nirwin » Sun May 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Waitlisted 164 3.4 sigh

pegleg

Postby pegleg » Sun May 09, 2010 10:10 pm

nirwin wrote:Waitlisted 164 3.4 sigh

NOOOOOOO

NervousInKC

Postby NervousInKC » Sun May 09, 2010 10:17 pm

pegleg wrote:
nirwin wrote:Waitlisted 164 3.4 sigh

NOOOOOOO

man, I'm really starting to lose hope. I feel like no one has gotten accepted in the last few weeks. :x

darknightbegins

Postby darknightbegins » Sun May 09, 2010 10:42 pm

hellokitty wrote:I love how the UC Davis thread is one of the only threads full of people still waiting to hear back. It's not full of people asking questions about the school or housing or deposits like the other school threads are.

Check the ASU one

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”