UC Davis

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
pegleg
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:29 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby pegleg » Thu May 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Nada mucho.

RSN_M3
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:51 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby RSN_M3 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Evaluation in Progress.

hellokitty
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby hellokitty » Thu May 06, 2010 9:05 pm

RSN_M3 wrote:Evaluation in Progress.

pre-law
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby pre-law » Thu May 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Evaluation in progress...

User avatar
Bert
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby Bert » Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Evaluation in Progress.

If we all get in and matriculate, I'll get the first round for all of us TLSers bringing up the rear (those accepted after May 1).

Jaiden87
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby Jaiden87 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:31 pm

:cry:

Declined. Heartbroken.

User avatar
NervousInKC
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby NervousInKC » Thu May 06, 2010 9:32 pm

well what do ya know... still EIP.

Sorry to hear that, Jaiden. Do you know where you're headed?

hellokitty
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby hellokitty » Thu May 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Jaiden87 wrote::cry:

Declined. Heartbroken.


Lo Siento.

Jaiden87
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby Jaiden87 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:39 pm

NervousInKC wrote:well what do ya know... still EIP.

Sorry to hear that, Jaiden. Do you know where you're headed?


I guess I'm headed back to the books to study for the LSAT again. So much worse getting a rejection after waiting for so long.

Good luck to the rest of you!!

pegleg
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:29 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby pegleg » Thu May 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Jaiden87 wrote:
NervousInKC wrote:well what do ya know... still EIP.

Sorry to hear that, Jaiden. Do you know where you're headed?


I guess I'm headed back to the books to study for the LSAT again. So much worse getting a rejection after waiting for so long.

Good luck to the rest of you!!


Very sorry to hear that. I imagine I will feel the same as you if/when I get this news.

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you went complete?

nirwin
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby nirwin » Fri May 07, 2010 1:02 am

My Days:
Huge buildup to 6pm, discovering I am still Evaluation in Progress, huge letdown

Repeat infinitely

Jaiden87
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby Jaiden87 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:34 am

pegleg wrote:
Jaiden87 wrote:
NervousInKC wrote:well what do ya know... still EIP.

Sorry to hear that, Jaiden. Do you know where you're headed?


I guess I'm headed back to the books to study for the LSAT again. So much worse getting a rejection after waiting for so long.

Good luck to the rest of you!!


Very sorry to hear that. I imagine I will feel the same as you if/when I get this news.

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you went complete?


Low LSAT, 3.65 GPA. Very low numbers but got hopeful after waiting for so long. Ah well, next year :wink:

User avatar
zeth006
Posts: 1167
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 2:54 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby zeth006 » Fri May 07, 2010 2:59 am

Jaiden87 wrote:
pegleg wrote:
Jaiden87 wrote:
NervousInKC wrote:well what do ya know... still EIP.

Sorry to hear that, Jaiden. Do you know where you're headed?


I guess I'm headed back to the books to study for the LSAT again. So much worse getting a rejection after waiting for so long.

Good luck to the rest of you!!


Very sorry to hear that. I imagine I will feel the same as you if/when I get this news.

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you went complete?


Low LSAT, 3.65 GPA. Very low numbers but got hopeful after waiting for so long. Ah well, next year :wink:


Some of us would take another chance if we could.

cyberPUNK
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:33 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby cyberPUNK » Fri May 07, 2010 9:30 am

Looks like Davis has been denying everyone lately:
http://mashable.com/2010/05/05/uc-davis-gmail/

:lol:

User avatar
RadMobile
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby RadMobile » Fri May 07, 2010 4:35 pm

SoftBoiled,

Kathmandu or Raja for Indian food? Planned on going to Raja while I was visiting, but I couldn't find any parking, so I ate at Kathmandu. The lunch buffet wasn't too bad.

PunjabiLower
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby PunjabiLower » Fri May 07, 2010 4:38 pm

RadMobile wrote:SoftBoiled,

Kathmandu or Raja for Indian food? Planned on going to Raja while I was visiting, but I couldn't find any parking, so I ate at Kathmandu. The lunch buffet wasn't too bad.


ask for butter chicken and plain naan. Then ask for rasmalai or gulab jamun. :)

User avatar
Island Girl
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby Island Girl » Fri May 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Sent my LOCI and additional letter of rec today. Time to hunker down and wait. :) Hope 6 PM today turns out well for everyone still waiting!

User avatar
bceagles182
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby bceagles182 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:37 pm

nirwin wrote:My Days:
Huge buildup to 6pm, discovering I am still Evaluation in Progress, huge letdown

Repeat infinitely

Imagine if you had to wait until 9pm everyday. Still EIP.

User avatar
NervousInKC
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby NervousInKC » Fri May 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Island Girl wrote:Sent my LOCI and additional letter of rec today. Time to hunker down and wait. :) Hope 6 PM today turns out well for everyone still waiting!


How many of us are there?

Maybe they save the best for last!!!! *wishful thinking*

User avatar
Island Girl
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby Island Girl » Fri May 07, 2010 6:49 pm

NervousInKC wrote:
Island Girl wrote:Sent my LOCI and additional letter of rec today. Time to hunker down and wait. :) Hope 6 PM today turns out well for everyone still waiting!


How many of us are there?

Maybe they save the best for last!!!! *wishful thinking*


Oh dude. Davis totally gave it to me the other day. It was the only time that I ever bitched about how long it took and BAM!! I got a waitlist.

Davis to me: Wait some more biaatch

pegleg
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:29 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby pegleg » Fri May 07, 2010 9:03 pm

ಠ_ಠ

User avatar
totebags
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby totebags » Fri May 07, 2010 9:04 pm

....................Current Status: Evaluation in Progress

User avatar
Bert
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Re: UC Davis

Postby Bert » Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

EIP. Don't know why I keep thinking it'll change.

missinglink
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby missinglink » Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waitlisted. If anyone is interested: 163/3.82

I'm out. I just got off the Hastings WL today, and I deposited.

Nice timing, Davis.

pegleg
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:29 am

Re: UC Davis

Postby pegleg » Fri May 07, 2010 9:11 pm

missinglink wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waitlisted. If anyone is interested: 163/3.82

I'm out. I just got off the Hastings WL today, and I deposited.

Nice timing, Davis.


Happy trails link. Have an awesome time in SF!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], hellohalo, lizzyluna, loslakers, potatocowpower, smashbash, TrynaLaw and 10 guests