UC Davis

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Inygma

Re: UC Davis

Postby Inygma » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Snail Mail package came fast. Decision rendered Friday, received the package Monday. A lot of information, though you can view it all on the admitted students login. Supposedly financial awards will be viewable April 1st, though I still haven't received the e-mail with my projected aid.

crm

Postby crm » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Hopefully I hear this week so I can join in on the fun with you guys

ozarkhack

Postby ozarkhack » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Inygma wrote:Snail Mail package came fast. Decision rendered Friday, received the package Monday. A lot of information, though you can view it all on the admitted students login. Supposedly financial awards will be viewable April 1st, though I still haven't received the e-mail with my projected aid.

You live close? And ... nothing in there that's not on the Web site? Bummer.

Inygma

Postby Inygma » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm

ozarkhack wrote:
Inygma wrote:Snail Mail package came fast. Decision rendered Friday, received the package Monday. A lot of information, though you can view it all on the admitted students login. Supposedly financial awards will be viewable April 1st, though I still haven't received the e-mail with my projected aid.

I live in Southern California (Orange County). Ummm I am not 100% sure, but I believe everything was on the website, either in the admitted students area or on the general website.

angela

Postby angela » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Inygma wrote:
ozarkhack wrote:

I live in Southern California (Orange County). Ummm I am not 100% sure, but I believe everything was on the website, either in the admitted students area or on the general website.

yes, everything in the packet is on the website, i really want to see that final financial aid package already. the projected financial aid email should come in a couple of days, that is how it went for me anyways. congrats on getting in by the way!

Inygma

Postby Inygma » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Just received my preliminary financial aid report :shock: :shock:

Davis totally shocked me with the amount of grant money they are throwing my way, though it is not official. I am very happy, Davis was welllllll worth the wait!

yo!

Postby yo! » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Inygma wrote:Just received my preliminary financial aid report :shock: :shock:

Davis totally shocked me with the amount of grant money they are throwing my way, though it is not official. I am very happy, Davis was welllllll worth the wait!

Congrats! Nothing but fail for me tonight, and the UNLV seat deposit is approaching quickly. :(

JDO

Postby JDO » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Good Luck to everyone. Kinda

crm

Postby crm » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 am

Congrats Inygma! I want to just hopefully get in so I can join in on the excitement, especially if they through any type of grant my way that would be awesome!

Good Luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully this thursday/friday!

forty-two

Postby forty-two » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm in with an estimated half tuition in grant aid next year...sooooo excited!! Also, congrats Inygma!

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

forty-two wrote:I'm in with an estimated half tuition in grant aid next year...sooooo excited!! Also, congrats Inygma!

ahhhhhh CONGRATS!!

algren

Postby algren » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Veritas wrote:
forty-two wrote:I'm in with an estimated half tuition in grant aid next year...sooooo excited!! Also, congrats Inygma!

ahhhhhh CONGRATS!!

Definitely! That's great news!!

hellokitty

Postby hellokitty » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Anyone else have an application complete, awaiting evaluation status other than me?

forty-two

Postby forty-two » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Veritas wrote:

ahhhhhh CONGRATS!!

Thanks!!! I'm very happy to have such a great California option. Now I'm just waiting on UCLA for my cycle to be complete.

Are you planning on going to the ASD?

J Burrito

Postby J Burrito » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Did you status checker change today?

primusux

Postby primusux » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

hellokitty wrote:Anyone else have an application complete, awaiting evaluation status other than me?

Been there with you for a long time kitty

Inygma

Postby Inygma » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm

forty-two wrote:
Veritas wrote:

ahhhhhh CONGRATS!!

Thanks!!! I'm very happy to have such a great California option. Now I'm just waiting on UCLA for my cycle to be complete.

Are you planning on going to the ASD?

Hey congrats!!!! I got about the same offer...

What is Davis ranking for you? Also join the Facebook group I made if you are planning on attending! We can be ASD buds again haha

forty-two

Postby forty-two » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:06 pm

J Burrito wrote:

I don't know. I didn't have an internet connection for about a week, so I have no idea when I actually got in.

J Burrito

Postby J Burrito » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm

forty-two wrote:
J Burrito wrote:

I don't know. I didn't have an internet connection for about a week, so I have no idea when I actually got in.

Gotcha... Congratulations! That's great news!

jahallc

Postby jahallc » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Burrito, you're bound to get out of evaluation one of these days. Don't get too stressed out! :cry:

J Burrito

Postby J Burrito » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 pm

jahallc wrote:Burrito, you're bound to get out of evaluation one of these days. Don't get too stressed out! :cry:

Haha thanks for the kind words, my friend! I'm still staying positive. Hopefully I'll be seeing you in the fall!

shanoodle

Postby shanoodle » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:02 am

hellokitty wrote:Anyone else have an application complete, awaiting evaluation status other than me?

My status is complete, awaiting eval also... been like that for (only) about 2 weeks.

Inygma

Postby Inygma » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 am

I'm pulling for you all! Go TLS UCD C/O 2013 haha

JDO

Postby JDO » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 am

I took a different approach to the status check today... I went straight to admitted students and logged in there... red text: "this area is only for admitted students." It's much more exciting.

-JDO

HungryHippo

Postby HungryHippo » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:15 am

JDO wrote:I took a different approach to the status check today... I went straight to admitted students and logged in there... red text: "this area is only for admitted students." It's much more exciting.

-JDO

"I'm sorry but this site is for admitted students only."

You should have included the "I'm sorry."

It's important!
:D

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”