UC Davis Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Inygma

Silver

Re: UC Davis

Post by Inygma » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Snail Mail package came fast. Decision rendered Friday, received the package Monday. A lot of information, though you can view it all on the admitted students login. Supposedly financial awards will be viewable April 1st, though I still haven't received the e-mail with my projected aid.

crm

Bronze

Post by crm » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Hopefully I hear this week so I can join in on the fun with you guys

ozarkhack

Bronze

Post by ozarkhack » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Inygma wrote:Snail Mail package came fast. Decision rendered Friday, received the package Monday. A lot of information, though you can view it all on the admitted students login. Supposedly financial awards will be viewable April 1st, though I still haven't received the e-mail with my projected aid.
You live close? And ... nothing in there that's not on the Web site? Bummer.

Inygma

Silver

Post by Inygma » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm

ozarkhack wrote:
Inygma wrote:Snail Mail package came fast. Decision rendered Friday, received the package Monday. A lot of information, though you can view it all on the admitted students login. Supposedly financial awards will be viewable April 1st, though I still haven't received the e-mail with my projected aid.
I live in Southern California (Orange County). Ummm I am not 100% sure, but I believe everything was on the website, either in the admitted students area or on the general website.

angela

New

Post by angela » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Inygma wrote:
ozarkhack wrote:
I live in Southern California (Orange County). Ummm I am not 100% sure, but I believe everything was on the website, either in the admitted students area or on the general website.
yes, everything in the packet is on the website, i really want to see that final financial aid package already. the projected financial aid email should come in a couple of days, that is how it went for me anyways. congrats on getting in by the way!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Inygma

Silver

Post by Inygma » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Just received my preliminary financial aid report :shock: :shock:

Davis totally shocked me with the amount of grant money they are throwing my way, though it is not official. I am very happy, Davis was welllllll worth the wait!

yo!

Silver

Post by yo! » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Inygma wrote:Just received my preliminary financial aid report :shock: :shock:

Davis totally shocked me with the amount of grant money they are throwing my way, though it is not official. I am very happy, Davis was welllllll worth the wait!
Congrats! Nothing but fail for me tonight, and the UNLV seat deposit is approaching quickly. :(

JDO

New

Post by JDO » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Good Luck to everyone. Kinda

crm

Bronze

Post by crm » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 am

Congrats Inygma! I want to just hopefully get in so I can join in on the excitement, especially if they through any type of grant my way that would be awesome!

Good Luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully this thursday/friday!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

forty-two

Bronze

Post by forty-two » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm in with an estimated half tuition in grant aid next year...sooooo excited!! Also, congrats Inygma!

Veritas

Gold

Post by Veritas » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

forty-two wrote:I'm in with an estimated half tuition in grant aid next year...sooooo excited!! Also, congrats Inygma!
ahhhhhh CONGRATS!!

algren

Bronze

Post by algren » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Veritas wrote:
forty-two wrote:I'm in with an estimated half tuition in grant aid next year...sooooo excited!! Also, congrats Inygma!
ahhhhhh CONGRATS!!
Definitely! That's great news!!

hellokitty

Bronze

Post by hellokitty » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Anyone else have an application complete, awaiting evaluation status other than me?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

forty-two

Bronze

Post by forty-two » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Veritas wrote:
ahhhhhh CONGRATS!!
Thanks!!! I'm very happy to have such a great California option. Now I'm just waiting on UCLA for my cycle to be complete.

Are you planning on going to the ASD?

J Burrito

Bronze

Post by J Burrito » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Did you status checker change today?

primusux

Bronze

Post by primusux » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

hellokitty wrote:Anyone else have an application complete, awaiting evaluation status other than me?

Been there with you for a long time kitty

Inygma

Silver

Post by Inygma » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm

forty-two wrote:
Veritas wrote:
ahhhhhh CONGRATS!!
Thanks!!! I'm very happy to have such a great California option. Now I'm just waiting on UCLA for my cycle to be complete.

Are you planning on going to the ASD?
Hey congrats!!!! I got about the same offer...

What is Davis ranking for you? Also join the Facebook group I made if you are planning on attending! We can be ASD buds again haha

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

forty-two

Bronze

Post by forty-two » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:06 pm

J Burrito wrote:
I don't know. I didn't have an internet connection for about a week, so I have no idea when I actually got in.

J Burrito

Bronze

Post by J Burrito » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm

forty-two wrote:
J Burrito wrote:
I don't know. I didn't have an internet connection for about a week, so I have no idea when I actually got in.
Gotcha... Congratulations! That's great news!

jahallc

New

Post by jahallc » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Burrito, you're bound to get out of evaluation one of these days. Don't get too stressed out! :cry:

J Burrito

Bronze

Post by J Burrito » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 pm

jahallc wrote:Burrito, you're bound to get out of evaluation one of these days. Don't get too stressed out! :cry:
Haha thanks for the kind words, my friend! I'm still staying positive. Hopefully I'll be seeing you in the fall!

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

shanoodle

New

Post by shanoodle » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:02 am

hellokitty wrote:Anyone else have an application complete, awaiting evaluation status other than me?
My status is complete, awaiting eval also... been like that for (only) about 2 weeks.

Inygma

Silver

Post by Inygma » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 am

I'm pulling for you all! Go TLS UCD C/O 2013 haha

JDO

New

Post by JDO » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 am

I took a different approach to the status check today... I went straight to admitted students and logged in there... red text: "this area is only for admitted students." It's much more exciting.

-JDO

HungryHippo

New

Post by HungryHippo » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:15 am

JDO wrote:I took a different approach to the status check today... I went straight to admitted students and logged in there... red text: "this area is only for admitted students." It's much more exciting.

-JDO

"I'm sorry but this site is for admitted students only."

You should have included the "I'm sorry."

It's important!
:D

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”