For WUSTL Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
kswiss

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby kswiss » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 pm

I have an odd date: 2-5. Hardcore splitter. Got the patience email.

J-tow10

Postby J-tow10 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 am

Here's hoping to all us 3/23s hearing some news today. So the consensus is that we're all non-URM reverse splitters and URM splitters, correct?

MissLucky

Postby MissLucky » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:51 am

J-tow10 wrote:Here's hoping to all us 3/23s hearing some news today. So the consensus is that we're all non-URM reverse splitters and URM splitters, correct?

nope. non-URM and no type of splitter here. haha

sibley

Postby sibley » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 am

MissLucky wrote:
J-tow10 wrote:Here's hoping to all us 3/23s hearing some news today. So the consensus is that we're all non-URM reverse splitters and URM splitters, correct?

late app?

Good luck guys =) I'm going to visit on Tuesday. had a dream last night that it was rocking.

keemos

Postby keemos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 am

MissLucky wrote:

+1

MissLucky

Postby MissLucky » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 am

sibley wrote:
MissLucky wrote:

late app?

Good luck guys =) I'm going to visit on Tuesday. had a dream last night that it was rocking.

Thanks for the good luck sibley :) nah, I applied end of novemeber and went complete 12/8.

TrackTony88

Postby TrackTony88 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 am

I want to know if I got in already!

texaspecial88

Postby texaspecial88 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:01 pm

us 3/23ers must hear today, right?...

finalaspects

Postby finalaspects » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:02 pm

texaspecial88 wrote:us 3/23ers must hear today, right?...

why? the updates do not mean anything anymore... it seems random now... but they are trying to finish it up by end of march/early april so wait we all do... 2/23 here =I

msbeautifulbasham

Postby msbeautifulbasham » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:03 pm

sibley wrote:
MissLucky wrote:

late app?

Thanks, Sibley! I love your posts. You bring positive vibes to this thread :D

texaspecial88

Postby texaspecial88 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:49 pm

finalaspects wrote:

why? the updates do not mean anything anymore... it seems random now... but they are trying to finish it up by end of march/early april so wait we all do... 2/23 here =I

Why?

Because people usually have heard a few days after their third complete... and its almost the end of march.... and more importantly, because i want a decision today

webbylu87

Postby webbylu87 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:52 pm

texaspecial88 wrote:
finalaspects wrote:

Why?

Because people usually have heard a few days after their third complete... and its almost the end of march.... and more importantly, because i want a decision today

and what texasspecial88 wants, is what texasspecial88 gets. also, i want to know too. just give me a yea or nay, WUSTL. put me out of my misery already.

texaspecial88

Postby texaspecial88 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 pm

webbylu87 wrote:
texaspecial88 wrote:
finalaspects wrote:

Why?

and what texasspecial88 wants, is what texasspecial88 gets. also, i want to know too. just give me a yea or nay, WUSTL. put me out of my misery already.

you damn right! and if not, I may have to send my deposit to BC already...

webbylu87

Postby webbylu87 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm

geez. i'd say BC is a pretty decent runner-up option.

finalaspects

Postby finalaspects » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 pm

texaspecial88 wrote:
finalaspects wrote:

Why?

people have heard after their third complete before but everything seemed to have changed around febuary. so there's nothing that says that 3/23ers or anyone "must hear today". but i'm with you on wanting a decision today. hell i would have liked one last week or even a month ago but 3rd complete dates doesn't mean much now... and they seem to accept people on random days as well. hope both all of us hears back today though.

texaspecial88

Postby texaspecial88 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:58 pm

well right now its a toss up between the two-- except for the fact that I haven't been accepted at one of them...

Encyclopedia Brown

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 pm

I wish WUSTL would admit me, so I could put a deposit down and ride my waitlists (pretty much all I've got at this point) with some dignity.

Also, Albert Pujols.

texaspecial88

Postby texaspecial88 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm

people have heard after their third complete before but everything seemed to have changed around febuary. so there's nothing that says that 3/23ers or anyone "must hear today". but i'm with you on wanting a decision today. hell i would have liked one last week or even a month ago but 3rd complete dates doesn't mean much now... and they seem to accept people on random days as well. hope both all of us hears back today though.[/quote]

Word. WUSTL has really annoyed me this cycle. In particular, receiving that "don't forget about us email" just made me want to forget about WUSTL. thats being said, i am still checking my email every 5 minutes. Good luck finalaspects, webbylu87, and to the rest of us anxiously awaiting the email.

finalaspects

Postby finalaspects » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Encyclopedia Brown wrote:I wish WUSTL would admit me, so I could put a deposit down and ride my waitlists (pretty much all I've got at this point) with some dignity.

Also, Albert Pujols.

i feel you... i know your cycle hasn't been going well... but mine has gone just as horribly... about 14 rejections (expected high reaches) but still... that and 3 waitlists, no acceptances... come on wustl i will attend your school.

Andrew the Wolverine

Postby Andrew the Wolverine » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:03 pm

texaspecial88 wrote:people have heard after their third complete before but everything seemed to have changed around febuary. so there's nothing that says that 3/23ers or anyone "must hear today". but i'm with you on wanting a decision today. hell i would have liked one last week or even a month ago but 3rd complete dates doesn't mean much now... and they seem to accept people on random days as well. hope both all of us hears back today though.

Word. WUSTL has really annoyed me this cycle. In particular, receiving that "don't forget about us email" just made me want to forget about WUSTL. thats being said, i am still checking my email every 5 minutes. Good luck finalaspects, webbylu87, and to the rest of us anxiously awaiting the email.[/quote]

It's never coming. I know it.

webbylu87

Postby webbylu87 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

texaspecial88 wrote:people have heard after their third complete before but everything seemed to have changed around febuary. so there's nothing that says that 3/23ers or anyone "must hear today". but i'm with you on wanting a decision today. hell i would have liked one last week or even a month ago but 3rd complete dates doesn't mean much now... and they seem to accept people on random days as well. hope both all of us hears back today though.

Word. WUSTL has really annoyed me this cycle. In particular, receiving that "don't forget about us email" just made me want to forget about WUSTL. thats being said, i am still checking my email every 5 minutes. Good luck finalaspects, webbylu87, and to the rest of us anxiously awaiting the email.[/quote]

+1 on the annoyance factor. and thanks! you too.

and the beast

Postby and the beast » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 pm

webbylu87 wrote:

Word. WUSTL has really annoyed me this cycle. In particular, receiving that "don't forget about us email" just made me want to forget about WUSTL. thats being said, i am still checking my email every 5 minutes. Good luck finalaspects, webbylu87, and to the rest of us anxiously awaiting the email.

+1 on the annoyance factor. and thanks! you too.[/quote]

+1. every time my inbox says (1) i start feeling dizzy and excited and then...not.

MissLucky

Postby MissLucky » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:27 pm

and the beast wrote:
webbylu87 wrote:

+1 on the annoyance factor. and thanks! you too.

+1. every time my inbox says (1) i start feeling dizzy and excited and then...not.[/quote]

hahahaha awww me too.

canthardlywaitLOL

Postby canthardlywaitLOL » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey fellow WUSTL (hopeful) bois and gurlllsss! So I just found out about this website thru my friends who are also applying to schools. They told me to come here if I was getting stressed.

Well guess what?!!? I'm mega stresseddd! Why is it taking so long for WUSTL to respond?! I went complete on 3/23 and I really wanna hear! I called the office and they said something is likely to come today, BUT she isn't certain. Well WTF?!! Its almost the end of the day and still nothing!

Ok new friends, help a sister out and hit me with some knowledge on when they think we'll hear!

PS - sorry if I sound silly in this, I've been getting a little slaphappy while waiting :wink:

chicoalto0649

Postby chicoalto0649 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm

canthardlywaitLOL wrote:Hey fellow WUSTL (hopeful) bois and gurlllsss! So I just found out about this website thru my friends who are also applying to schools. They told me to come here if I was getting stressed.

Well guess what?!!? I'm mega stresseddd! Why is it taking so long for WUSTL to respond?! I went complete on 3/23 and I really wanna hear! I called the office and they said something is likely to come today, BUT she isn't certain. Well WTF?!! Its almost the end of the day and still nothing!

Ok new friends, help a sister out and hit me with some knowledge on when they think we'll hear!

PS - sorry if I sound silly in this, I've been getting a little slaphappy while waiting :wink:

Ill choke the living day lights out of you, through the internet if you're flaming.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”