For WUSTL Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
onetimeonly95
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby onetimeonly95 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 pm

I love all the speculation into status date changes.

Anyway, I hope today is 2/3 day. We shouldn't expect anything until between 4 and 5pm(est).

Cale39
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Cale39 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey guys,

Does your WUSTL status checker work? I've been getting this error for the past two days when I try to access it:

Development error page


Session Variables: 7
SchoolId - (string):
SessionStruct: 6929 -- -- 172.16.1.48
iPastURLCounter - (int32): 23
sPast5URLs - (array):
SavedHeaderColor - (string):
UserName - (string):
struct_ErrorUDT:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Schoolcode: 6929 Login: MacGuid: SessionID:
Number: -2147220992
ComponentMethod: LoadData:catch
ComponentName: Logon.master
ErrType: 0
LineNumber: 0
Server:
ServerName:
Source: App_Web_lzylzour
SQLDescription:

User avatar
Eruannon
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Eruannon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Cale39 wrote:Hey guys,

Does your WUSTL status checker work? I've been getting this error for the past two days when I try to access it:

Development error page


Session Variables: 7
SchoolId - (string):
SessionStruct: 6929 -- -- 172.16.1.48
iPastURLCounter - (int32): 23
sPast5URLs - (array):
SavedHeaderColor - (string):
UserName - (string):
struct_ErrorUDT:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Schoolcode: 6929 Login: MacGuid: SessionID:
Number: -2147220992
ComponentMethod: LoadData:catch
ComponentName: Logon.master
ErrType: 0
LineNumber: 0
Server:
ServerName:
Source: App_Web_lzylzour
SQLDescription:


Don't use a bookmark or link. Go to the website and find the link there.

User avatar
Eruannon
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Eruannon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:50 pm

I think the silence of this thread is a good sign of our pending acceptances at 530PM EST.

User avatar
ndirish2010
Posts: 2951
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby ndirish2010 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Just sent in an extremely late application using my fee waiver. 3.66/168, what do you think?

luckyjd
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby luckyjd » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm

ndirish2010 wrote:Just sent in an extremely late application using my fee waiver. 3.66/168, what do you think?


you'll get in.

floppymex
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby floppymex » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Eruannon wrote:I think the silence of this thread is a good sign of our pending acceptances at 530PM EST.


Like the optimism from the 2/3 crew. Keep it coming.

User avatar
Eruannon
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Eruannon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 pm

floppymex wrote:
Eruannon wrote:I think the silence of this thread is a good sign of our pending acceptances at 530PM EST.


Like the optimism from the 2/3 crew. Keep it coming.



If we all end up going there we should make 2/3 tshirts.

floppymex
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby floppymex » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Eruannon wrote:

If we all end up going there we should make 2/3 tshirts.


"2/3: The 3rd Application Complete Means Business" ?

floppymex
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby floppymex » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

jayzon wrote:
I'm in


No tiny font at the bottom? CONGRATS!

lawduder
Posts: 483
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 am

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby lawduder » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:12 pm

floppymex wrote:
jayzon wrote:
I'm in


No tiny font at the bottom? CONGRATS!

rc fail imo

User avatar
D. H2Oman
Posts: 7469
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 am

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby D. H2Oman » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 pm

floppymex wrote:
jayzon wrote:
I'm in


No tiny font at the bottom? CONGRATS!


I'm actually in, via e-mail 3 minutes ago!!!!!!!



J/k tiny font

floppymex
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby floppymex » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 pm

lawduder wrote:
floppymex wrote:
jayzon wrote:
I'm in


No tiny font at the bottom? CONGRATS!

rc fail imo


lol, yea, just realized he was referring to the damn t-shirts! ARG

floppymex
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby floppymex » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Here I was refreshing my gmail like it was 2012.

savesthedayajb
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby savesthedayajb » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Complete updated from 12/14 to 2/4, finally

User avatar
Snoopy1216
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Snoopy1216 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Eruannon wrote:
floppymex wrote:
Eruannon wrote:I think the silence of this thread is a good sign of our pending acceptances at 530PM EST.


Like the optimism from the 2/3 crew. Keep it coming.



If we all end up going there we should make 2/3 tshirts.


Awesommme! Lol I'm down.

User avatar
utcris410
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby utcris410 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:22 pm

savesthedayajb wrote:Complete updated from 12/14 to 2/4, finally

hopefully this is a good thing (i have the same). care to share stats?

savesthedayajb
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby savesthedayajb » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm

utcris410 wrote:
savesthedayajb wrote:Complete updated from 12/14 to 2/4, finally

hopefully this is a good thing (i have the same). care to share stats?


pm'd

User avatar
MirandaHobbes
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby MirandaHobbes » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Snoopy1216 wrote:
Eruannon wrote:
floppymex wrote:
Eruannon wrote:I think the silence of this thread is a good sign of our pending acceptances at 530PM EST.


Like the optimism from the 2/3 crew. Keep it coming.



If we all end up going there we should make 2/3 tshirts.


Awesommme! Lol I'm down.


me too!

User avatar
Eruannon
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Eruannon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Snoopy1216 wrote:
Eruannon wrote:
floppymex wrote:
Eruannon wrote:I think the silence of this thread is a good sign of our pending acceptances at 530PM EST.


Like the optimism from the 2/3 crew. Keep it coming.



If we all end up going there we should make 2/3 tshirts.


Awesommme! Lol I'm down.


Word! I like the addition from floppy.

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby stratocophic » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Eruannon wrote:
Snoopy1216 wrote:
Eruannon wrote:
floppymex wrote:
Like the optimism from the 2/3 crew. Keep it coming.



If we all end up going there we should make 2/3 tshirts.


Awesommme! Lol I'm down.


Word! I like the addition from floppy.


I'd wear it to ASW

Cale39
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Cale39 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:26 pm

kwhitegocubs wrote:So, any 1/29 (and no 2/3) still without word?


I am a 1/29 complete (not really sure if this was my first complete, can I check this somehow)

I am still 1/29 complete as of right now.

EDIT!!! OH GOD

As soon as I made this post, I literally just refreshed my status checker for shits and gigs and I am now Complete 2/5

nervous!

User avatar
OGR3
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby OGR3 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:38 pm

jayzon wrote:
Cale39 wrote:
kwhitegocubs wrote:So, any 1/29 (and no 2/3) still without word?


I am a 1/29 complete (not really sure if this was my first complete, can I check this somehow)

I am still 1/29 complete as of right now.

EDIT!!! OH GOD

As soon as I made this post, I literally just refreshed my status checker for shits and gigs and I am now Complete 2/5

nervous!


Still 2/3

Thanks for making me check that damn status again. :lol:


Still 2/3 as well. :(

User avatar
84Sunbird2000
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby 84Sunbird2000 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Cale39 wrote:
kwhitegocubs wrote:So, any 1/29 (and no 2/3) still without word?


I am a 1/29 complete (not really sure if this was my first complete, can I check this somehow)

I am still 1/29 complete as of right now.

EDIT!!! OH GOD

As soon as I made this post, I literally just refreshed my status checker for shits and gigs and I am now Complete 2/5

nervous!


Goshdangit! Still 1/29 Here. I just hope that i have the 1/29ers luck carrying over.

JayCole
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby JayCole » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 pm

jayzon wrote:
floppymex wrote:
Eruannon wrote:

If we all end up going there we should make 2/3 tshirts.


"2/3: The 3rd Application Complete Means Business" ?


I'm in


haha +1




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A Lutt, AJ1010, asuddenarborealstop, dannyswo, Google Adsense [Bot], mse2020 and 16 guests