For WUSTL Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Slimpee
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Slimpee » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 am

J-tow10 wrote:
nyyankees wrote:
missvik218 wrote:I'm a 169 too (accepted already though), with a lower GPA -- wired, I feel like you should be good, just try to be patient! :mrgreen:


+1

vik got her acceptance a week before me, and sent her app in two weeks before I did. I get the idea they are still going through them in roughly the order they were received. I think the people who submitted around christmas should hear within the next two weeks



I submitted right at the beginning of November and still have not heard anything yet :(

I guess it's about time to move over to The Ding Bar

/pessimism


Yo, i'm with you. Complete 12/23 and nothing since...

luckyjd
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby luckyjd » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 pm

No news yet today? =/

J-tow10
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby J-tow10 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm

You can hear crickets chirping in this thread today...

User avatar
chicoalto0649
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby chicoalto0649 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:59 pm

J-tow10 wrote:You can hear crickets chirping in this thread today...



This thread could use some Nelly. I know he is rooting for all of us so we can chill with him in the loop some day.

Image

User avatar
84Sunbird2000
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby 84Sunbird2000 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 pm

My LSAT is only 166, but I'm a splitter at WUSTL with a 3.75 (their 75th is a 3.70), so I hope they get around to looking soon. This whole process is too stressful. I woke up first thing in the morning thinking, "OOH, NEW EMAILS!!". It's sick.

User avatar
Encyclopedia Brown
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Encyclopedia Brown » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:05 pm

+1 to Nelly

Complete 11/10 and haven't heard a peep in almost 3 months. Big splitter, but I thought they liked that....

wired
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby wired » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 pm

They don't like splitters - they tolerate them.

User avatar
vanstone22
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby vanstone22 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:27 pm

The WUSTL rollercoaster should be a new ride at Cedar Point. It will cause more nausea and vomiting than the Top-Thrill Dragster.

User avatar
sarlis
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby sarlis » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 pm

vanstone22 wrote:The WUSTL rollercoaster should be a new ride at Cedar Point. It will cause more nausea and vomiting than the Top-Thrill Dragster.


Love, love, love, love it!!!

jockinjay-z
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:27 am

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby jockinjay-z » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 pm

vanstone22 wrote:The WUSTL rollercoaster should be a new ride at Cedar Point. It will cause more nausea and vomiting than the Top-Thrill Dragster.



+1

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby whuts4lunch » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Slimpee wrote:Yo, i'm with you. Complete 12/23 and nothing since...


also nothing since around that date...

User avatar
xanderdellus
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 am

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby xanderdellus » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:41 pm

12/21 here.

User avatar
sarlis
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby sarlis » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:41 pm

any 1/26s hear anything?

User avatar
Eruannon
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Eruannon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:46 pm

sarlis wrote:any 1/26s hear anything?


Still waiting.

joshlyman
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby joshlyman » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 pm

still waiting

J-tow10
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby J-tow10 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Any other updated 1/12ers out there?

I'm feeling lonely with all the 1/26ers ITT

User avatar
soccerchick47
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby soccerchick47 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 pm

i updated on 1/12 and haven't heard since...sad. hopefully it doesn't mean they looked at our apps and said no thanks for now.

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby romothesavior » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 pm

For those of you who have gotten in, did you get a package or a letter in the mail? I got accepted about two-three weeks ago and haven't gotten anything other than the acceptance email. Is this standard, or should I call to see what's up?

User avatar
missvik218
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby missvik218 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:11 pm

romothesavior wrote:For those of you who have gotten in, did you get a package or a letter in the mail? I got accepted about two-three weeks ago and haven't gotten anything other than the acceptance email. Is this standard, or should I call to see what's up?

Same, nothing in the snail mail yet.

User avatar
vanstone22
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby vanstone22 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Does WUSTL have any type of travel reimbursement?

User avatar
DoctorNick189
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby DoctorNick189 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 pm

missvik218 wrote:
romothesavior wrote:For those of you who have gotten in, did you get a package or a letter in the mail? I got accepted about two-three weeks ago and haven't gotten anything other than the acceptance email. Is this standard, or should I call to see what's up?

Same, nothing in the snail mail yet.


+1

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby romothesavior » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm

vanstone22 wrote:Does WUSTL have any type of travel reimbursement?


I think they do for people travelling from over 100 miles. Not sure how you go about applying for it though.

User avatar
missvik218
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby missvik218 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:28 pm

romothesavior wrote:
vanstone22 wrote:Does WUSTL have any type of travel reimbursement?

I think they do for people travelling from over 100 miles. Not sure how you go about applying for it though.

Save travel info, it's up to $200 for those traveling over 100 miles. The e-mail for the admitted students bulletin board states "When you make your visit you will be given a form to complete to submit with your receipts."

User avatar
chicoalto0649
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby chicoalto0649 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm

missvik218 wrote:
romothesavior wrote:
vanstone22 wrote:Does WUSTL have any type of travel reimbursement?

I think they do for people travelling from over 100 miles. Not sure how you go about applying for it though.

Save travel info, it's up to $200 for those traveling over 100 miles. The e-mail for the admitted students bulletin board states "When you make your visit you will be given a form to complete to submit with your receipts."



200 isnt alot of monies- esp for a school that is UBER loaded

Im guessing there will be alot of booze at ASD, cause its free advertising for Anheuser Busch.

Edit:

Complete at 1/5, and still no update on my status.
Last edited by chicoalto0649 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: For WUSTL Applicants

Postby Holly Golightly » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Starting to feel pessimistic about my 1/26 updated complete...




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”