In at Notre Dame (2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
smacroon
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby smacroon » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 pm

smiley wrote:Accepted today via email, package to come :D Was scholarship information available in the email, or via snail mail only?


Classic I got an email from them about accepted students days and passwords etc but no official acceptance haha. Btw if anyone has questions about South Bend I grew up there and am happy to help :lol:

User avatar
fulkersonr1
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby fulkersonr1 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm

brose002 wrote:Congratulations everyone. Im still hoping I will get the email. I have been complete since 10/31


Hey I have seen you and Veritas a lot on the ND boards. Hoping you both get good news soon. I imagine a lot of decisions will be released all this week. Congrats to everyone who got good news today.

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby holydonkey » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm

smacroon wrote:
smiley wrote:Accepted today via email, package to come :D Was scholarship information available in the email, or via snail mail only?


Classic I got an email from them about accepted students days and passwords etc but no official acceptance haha. Btw if anyone has questions about South Bend I grew up there and am happy to help :lol:


+1

User avatar
ndirish2010
Posts: 2950
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby ndirish2010 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm

fulkersonr1 wrote:
brose002 wrote:Congratulations everyone. Im still hoping I will get the email. I have been complete since 10/31


Hey I have seen you and Veritas a lot on the ND boards. Hoping you both get good news soon. I imagine a lot of decisions will be released all this week. Congrats to everyone who got good news today.


I certainly hope you're right and today is not the only day of acceptances...

User avatar
brose002
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby brose002 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 pm

fulkersonr1 wrote:
brose002 wrote:Congratulations everyone. Im still hoping I will get the email. I have been complete since 10/31


Hey I have seen you and Veritas a lot on the ND boards. Hoping you both get good news soon. I imagine a lot of decisions will be released all this week. Congrats to everyone who got good news today.

Thanks, I would love to join you at ND next year. It is my number 1 school. It would be fantastic to get an acceptance this week.

User avatar
fulkersonr1
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby fulkersonr1 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 pm

ndirish2010 wrote:
fulkersonr1 wrote:
brose002 wrote:Congratulations everyone. Im still hoping I will get the email. I have been complete since 10/31


Hey I have seen you and Veritas a lot on the ND boards. Hoping you both get good news soon. I imagine a lot of decisions will be released all this week. Congrats to everyone who got good news today.


I certainly hope you're right and today is not the only day of acceptances...


They should be hearing from ED people all week so I would think that there would be at least one more wave of acceptances this week. BTW were you on the same law school tour as me?

weis14
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby weis14 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm

fulkersonr1 wrote:They should be hearing from ED people all week so I would think that there would be at least one more wave of acceptances this week. BTW were you on the same law school tour as me?


I hope that you are right and I hear good news later this week. ND is my number one choice. If they accept me I will be there in the fall.

User avatar
fulkersonr1
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby fulkersonr1 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 pm

weis14 wrote:
fulkersonr1 wrote:They should be hearing from ED people all week so I would think that there would be at least one more wave of acceptances this week. BTW were you on the same law school tour as me?


I hope that you are right and I hear good news later this week. ND is my number one choice. If they accept me I will be there in the fall.


You are not Charlie Weis trying to sneak back into ND are you? Haha jk good luck.

weis14
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby weis14 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm

fulkersonr1 wrote:
weis14 wrote:
fulkersonr1 wrote:They should be hearing from ED people all week so I would think that there would be at least one more wave of acceptances this week. BTW were you on the same law school tour as me?


I hope that you are right and I hear good news later this week. ND is my number one choice. If they accept me I will be there in the fall.


You are not Charlie Weis trying to sneak back into ND are you? Haha jk good luck.


No. My name is actually spelled Weiss, but pronounced the same. I never made the connection to my screen name until now.

User avatar
vanstone22
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby vanstone22 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm

smiley wrote:Accepted today via email, package to come :D Was scholarship information available in the email, or via snail mail only?

email. no letter yet

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 pm

:(

jbrowning82
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby jbrowning82 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 am

Just got in with 20k a year. Sort of a shock considering I sent them in a diversity statement instead of the Why Notre Dame? essay that the application asks for. I guess me being Irish Catholic and being in the Peace Corps was a huge help.

3.1/169 btw

sckon
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 am

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby sckon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:00 am

Veritas wrote::(



Thats just cruel

soyable
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby soyable » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

Accepted today via email with $18k a year...and a liberal Jew at that. :)

User avatar
ndirish2010
Posts: 2950
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby ndirish2010 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:12 am

Come on ND, make today a good day for me!

User avatar
ndirish2010
Posts: 2950
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby ndirish2010 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Any more acceptances today?

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby Veritas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:31 pm

sckon wrote:
Veritas wrote::(



Thats just cruel

It's like they forgot about me.....

User avatar
badwithpseudonyms
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby badwithpseudonyms » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Veritas wrote:
sckon wrote:
Veritas wrote::(



Thats just cruel

It's like they forgot about me.....


Veritas, we are looking at a lot of the same schools. So there is a high probability that we will end up in the same place come this fall. So I have two questions for you:

1) Can we be friends?
2) As a friend, could everything you say for the next three years be spoken in your best Butters impersonation? Because that is how I read your posts. (In turn, I will end every conversation with, "It's funny 'cause it's a big hat.")

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby Veritas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 pm

badwithpseudonyms wrote:
Veritas wrote:
sckon wrote:
Veritas wrote::(



Thats just cruel

It's like they forgot about me.....


Veritas, we are looking at a lot of the same schools. So there is a high probability that we will end up in the same place come this fall. So I have two questions for you:

1) Can we be friends?
2) As a friend, could everything you say for the next three years be spoken in your best Butters impersonation? Because that is how I read your posts. (In turn, I will end every conversation with, "It's funny 'cause it's a big hat.")

:lol:

1) It would be an esteemed honor
2) :| This probably requires me watching the show more, but for my new friend, of course!

floppymex
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby floppymex » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Veritas wrote:It's like they forgot about me.....


I'm now in two of these mystical/forgotten/lost piles of apps with you.

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby Veritas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 pm

floppymex wrote:
Veritas wrote:It's like they forgot about me.....


I'm now in two of these mystical/forgotten/lost piles of apps with you.

UCLA and ND? Or Berkeley? Or, maybe Michigan....there's Duke, too.

floppymex
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby floppymex » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Veritas wrote:
floppymex wrote:
Veritas wrote:It's like they forgot about me.....


I'm now in two of these mystical/forgotten/lost piles of apps with you.

UCLA and ND? Or Berkeley? Or, maybe Michigan....there's Duke, too.


I guess make that 4! SC, UCLA, ND, and Duke.

floppymex
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby floppymex » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:18 pm

We are the lost children.

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby Veritas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:19 pm

floppymex wrote:We are the lost children.

at least we have each other.

User avatar
badwithpseudonyms
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: In at Notre Dame (2013)

Postby badwithpseudonyms » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Veritas wrote:
badwithpseudonyms wrote:Veritas, we are looking at a lot of the same schools. So there is a high probability that we will end up in the same place come this fall. So I have two questions for you:

1) Can we be friends?
2) As a friend, could everything you say for the next three years be spoken in your best Butters impersonation? Because that is how I read your posts. (In turn, I will end every conversation with, "It's funny 'cause it's a big hat.")

:lol:

1) It would be an esteemed honor
2) :|


Awesome! And neutral face is close enough on the Butters thing! Think about it for awhile. Maybe just answer one or two questions on the first day of class in the Butters voice and that would be it, but sooo worth it.

PS: You have been a trooper in this thread. How do you feel about the $$ at Penn State. I got the same offer but will probably withdraw soon. IUB is looking pretty good barring an act of God at UVA or Duke (maybe Vandy) or one of the schools I'm already in at stepping up the scholarship money. *ahem, ND*
Last edited by badwithpseudonyms on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], smashbash and 5 guests