BU! woot.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
jay115
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby jay115 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:32 pm

WOOT! I got the call while in class and I just heard the voicemail! im so glad i cracked the T20, haha. good luck everyone!

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby pikalove » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm

jay115 wrote:WOOT! I got the call while in class and I just heard the voicemail! im so glad i cracked the T20, haha. good luck everyone!


Congrats!! how long ago did he call?

User avatar
jay115
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby jay115 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:34 pm

pikalove wrote:
jay115 wrote:WOOT! I got the call while in class and I just heard the voicemail! im so glad i cracked the T20, haha. good luck everyone!


Congrats!! how long ago did he call?


haha it was actually a she and she called...i dunno an hour or two ago?

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:35 pm

I guess they are done calling for the day?

User avatar
beesknees
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby beesknees » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Yeah, I'm just gonna call it day.

Congratulations to everyone who got the call today. I hope they'll make more tomorrow.

krispykitten
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby krispykitten » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 pm

beesknees wrote:Yeah, I'm just gonna call it day.

Congratulations to everyone who got the call today. I hope they'll make more tomorrow.


+1. Seriously, congrats guys :)

User avatar
bissey
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby bissey » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:56 pm

jay115 wrote:WOOT! I got the call while in class and I just heard the voicemail! im so glad i cracked the T20, haha. good luck everyone!


jay, you're not an urm are you? cuz i'm about to get hopeful

User avatar
Emma.
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Emma. » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:02 pm

Veritas wrote:I got IN!!!!

all these high LSATs were making me worried! :D :D :D


VERITAS!!!

Congrats! T20, Baby. :mrgreen:

Congrats to everyone else who was accepted as well.

User avatar
calicocat
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby calicocat » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Just got a complete e-mail today...that took a while!

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Burger in a can » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:06 pm

bissey wrote:
jay115 wrote:WOOT! I got the call while in class and I just heard the voicemail! im so glad i cracked the T20, haha. good luck everyone!


jay, you're not an urm are you? cuz i'm about to get hopeful


His profile and LSN both specify Non-Urm. He makes me hopeful too- he probably has really great softs and a killer PS?

User avatar
bissey
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby bissey » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Burger in a can wrote:
bissey wrote:
jay115 wrote:WOOT! I got the call while in class and I just heard the voicemail! im so glad i cracked the T20, haha. good luck everyone!


jay, you're not an urm are you? cuz i'm about to get hopeful


His profile and LSN both specify Non-Urm. He makes me hopeful too- he probably has really great softs and a killer PS?


i would think so. or his dad owns the celtics.

User avatar
jay115
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby jay115 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm

bissey wrote:
jay115 wrote:WOOT! I got the call while in class and I just heard the voicemail! im so glad i cracked the T20, haha. good luck everyone!


jay, you're not an urm are you? cuz i'm about to get hopeful


no not URM. good luck!

User avatar
violaboy
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby violaboy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Sigh. Nothing. And I went complete forever ago.

Madi57
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Madi57 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:25 pm

In at BU today via phone call.

I recieved a "Ready for Review" email on Oct. 6th.

Stats: 167/3.62

User avatar
Padimud
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Padimud » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:11 pm

In at BU today via voicemail as well. 165/3.79 - Complete 10/6

SWEET! Congrats to everyone in today and good luck to everyone else tomorrow.

krispykitten
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby krispykitten » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Padimud wrote:In at BU today via voicemail as well. 165/3.79 - Complete 10/6

SWEET! Congrats to everyone in today and good luck to everyone else tomorrow.
Last edited by krispykitten on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mosca
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:10 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Mosca » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:17 pm

I still haven't received a complete email and I sent in my app on 10/02 and updated it on 10/22.

moonmaster3
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby moonmaster3 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Mosca wrote:I still haven't received a complete email and I sent in my app on 10/02 and updated it on 10/22.


Sent it in 11/18 and got the complete e-mail today. You should call.

Mosca
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:10 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Mosca » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:47 pm

moonmaster3 wrote:
Mosca wrote:I still haven't received a complete email and I sent in my app on 10/02 and updated it on 10/22.


Sent it in 11/18 and got the complete e-mail today. You should call.

I sent an email earlier today. If I don't hear anything by noon tomorrow I plan on calling. I totally forgot that I never went complete there...until acceptances started rolling out today.

dms87
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby dms87 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 am

Mosca wrote:
moonmaster3 wrote:
Mosca wrote:I still haven't received a complete email and I sent in my app on 10/02 and updated it on 10/22.


Sent it in 11/18 and got the complete e-mail today. You should call.

I sent an email earlier today. If I don't hear anything by noon tomorrow I plan on calling. I totally forgot that I never went complete there...until acceptances started rolling out today.


Same. I sent it in on 11/12, and nothing. I will be calling tomorrow.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11728
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby kalvano » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:21 am

jay115 wrote:WOOT! I got the call while in class and I just heard the voicemail! im so glad i cracked the T20, haha. good luck everyone!



You give me hope, sir.

I didn't go complete until 11/25, so I guess I have a while to wait.

march319
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby march319 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 am

New to this section. Does BU have a status checker?

User avatar
sarlis
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby sarlis » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:32 am

march319 wrote:New to this section. Does BU have a status checker?


No. They just send a 'complete and ready for review' email

User avatar
anmo
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby anmo » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:56 am

Still excited about being accepted... does anyone know how generous BU with scholarship/grants?

Thanks, good luck to you all!

imisscollege
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby imisscollege » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:54 am

in via phone call this afternoon 168/3.7 good luck all who are waiting




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: canafsa, cocozhang9950, Exabot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], potterotter, rikkebukh and 4 guests