BU! woot.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
sckon
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby sckon » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Image

User avatar
danidancer
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby danidancer » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:53 pm

No calls yet today? :(

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby MC Southstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Someone describe the images, I have images disabled so I don't get caught going on TLS at work. That giant TOP LAW SCHOOLS banner is a dead giveaway >_<

sckon
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby sckon » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:Someone describe the images, I have images disabled so I don't get caught going on TLS at work. That giant TOP LAW SCHOOLS banner is a dead giveaway >_<



Star trek memes.

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby MC Southstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:55 pm

sckon wrote:
shadowfrost000 wrote:Someone describe the images, I have images disabled so I don't get caught going on TLS at work. That giant TOP LAW SCHOOLS banner is a dead giveaway >_<



Star trek memes.


I'm sorry I asked. Lol, jk, but they'd probably be meaningless to me.

User avatar
puppleberry finn
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby puppleberry finn » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:05 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:I'm sorry I asked. Lol, jk, but they'd probably be meaningless to me.

for you, I bring this non-image:

'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Breaking Sales Records
During its first five days on the shelves, Activision's latest installment in the first-person-shooter video game franchise Call Of Duty brought in $550 million worldwide. What are the reasons for its popularity?

  • Somehow knows names and places of battles that are set to take place in the next few weeks
  • Multiplayer mode enables you to connect with friends, nonstop action prevents them from drawing you into meaningful conversation
  • 5,000 or more hours of game play qualifies player for VA health care
  • Not much good on TV
  • When you shoot barrels, they explode
  • The controller rumbles when your character is hit with a bullet, which is exactly what the human body does
  • Dutiful young Americans realizing just what they are being called to do
  • Offers homosexuals only opportunity to serve openly in the military

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby MC Southstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh, shit. I love that game. Once I start I can't stop. O_O

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Veritas » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:10 pm

sckon wrote:
Veritas wrote::shock: :cry:



Man up Nancy. We have a long way to go in this cycle. We need to keep it together now. lets not lose our composure

:( real men have feelings!!! you man up and shed a tear!

I need a crumpet...

User avatar
Nicholasnickynic
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Nicholasnickynic » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm

I just got a call. My heart skipped a beat. A strange lady's voice. "Is *my name* there?"

Me: YES!?!?! This him.

Lady: Hi this is blah blah from the doctor's office... :cry: :cry:

Why do they do this to me!

Unless you are from Boston University DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE!!!

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Veritas » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Nicholasnickynic wrote:I just got a call. My heart skipped a beat. A strange lady's voice. "Is *my name* there?"

Me: YES!?!?! This him.

Lady: Hi this is blah blah from the doctor's office... :cry: :cry:

Why do they do this to me!

Unless you are from Boston University DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE!!!

OMG I am about to throttle you.

User avatar
tintin
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby tintin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:19 pm

here is something thanksgiving-related to distract all of you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6YuLgyYZhc

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby MC Southstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:19 pm

I had a similar experience except it was St. John's, asking if I had applied to their school yet. I was so annoyed that it wasn't a magical acceptance call that I really wanted to tell them off, but I engaged in a civil conversation about the prosecution of Gitmo detainees O_O

User avatar
bissey
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby bissey » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:23 pm

will the school even be open today? i don't have class all week.

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Veritas » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 pm

bissey wrote:will the school even be open today? i don't have class all week.

school might be off, but offices should be open.

APimpNamedSlickback
Posts: 1126
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm

i just went complete a few minutes ago. they are open.

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby pikalove » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:Oh, shit. I love that game. Once I start I can't stop. O_O


I hate that stupid game with its killing pedestrians in the airport, snow mobiling and predator view..... its stolen my boyfriend!!! Seriously, he has bromance with that game.

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby MC Southstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

pikalove wrote:
shadowfrost000 wrote:Oh, shit. I love that game. Once I start I can't stop. O_O


I hate that stupid game with its killing pedestrians in the airport, snow mobiling and predator view..... its stolen my boyfriend!!! Seriously, he has bromance with that game.


I was totally unprepared for killing hundreds of innocent civilians in a Russian Airport, but the strangest thing about violent videos games is how much we instinctively enjoy the horrific acts we'd openly shun in reality. Maybe it's a guy thing. Anyway, the game is awesome, but who puts a video game before their girl =P Threaten him with sanctions on your affection.

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby pikalove » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:37 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:
pikalove wrote:
shadowfrost000 wrote:Oh, shit. I love that game. Once I start I can't stop. O_O


I hate that stupid game with its killing pedestrians in the airport, snow mobiling and predator view..... its stolen my boyfriend!!! Seriously, he has bromance with that game.


I was totally unprepared for killing hundreds of innocent civilians in a Russian Airport, but the strangest thing about violent videos games is how much we instinctively enjoy the horrific acts we'd openly shun in reality. Maybe it's a guy thing. Anyway, the game is awesome, but who puts a video game before their girl =P Threaten him with sanctions on your affection.


Oh, don't worry, I did. Lets just say, he got his priorities straight real fast :P

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby pikalove » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Also, WHY HASN'T B.U. STARTED CALLING PEOPLE YET??

I want a phone call.....

imisscollege
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby imisscollege » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:01 pm

pikalove wrote:Also, WHY HASN'T B.U. STARTED CALLING PEOPLE YET??

I want a phone call.....


do you know when they started calling people yesterday?

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby pikalove » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:02 pm

imisscollege wrote:
pikalove wrote:Also, WHY HASN'T B.U. STARTED CALLING PEOPLE YET??

I want a phone call.....


do you know when they started calling people yesterday?


Around 3:00 I think.

User avatar
KimmyGibbler
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby KimmyGibbler » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:07 pm

pikalove wrote:Also, WHY HASN'T B.U. STARTED CALLING PEOPLE YET??

I want a phone call.....


If that's you in your avatar, I'll give you a call. I guarantee that my MW2 kill/death ratio is better than your boyfriend's, so you'll be upgrading

Edit: Spelling

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby pikalove » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 pm

KimmyGibbler wrote:
pikalove wrote:Also, WHY HASN'T B.U. STARTED CALLING PEOPLE YET??

I want a phone call.....


If that's you in your avatar, I'll give you a call. I guarantee that my MW2 kill/death ratio is better than your boyfriend's, so you'll be upgrading

Edit: Spelling


I dunno, his kill/death ratio is pretty good :wink: .... but seriously, anyone who calls me from a weird area code who isn't BU will give me a heart attack. And then I will give them one.

User avatar
bissey
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby bissey » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:26 pm

pikalove wrote:
KimmyGibbler wrote:
pikalove wrote:Also, WHY HASN'T B.U. STARTED CALLING PEOPLE YET??

I want a phone call.....


If that's you in your avatar, I'll give you a call. I guarantee that my MW2 kill/death ratio is better than your boyfriend's, so you'll be upgrading

Edit: Spelling


I dunno, his kill/death ratio is pretty good :wink: .... but seriously, anyone who calls me from a weird area code who isn't BU will give me a heart attack. And then I will give them one.


via fake pregnancy?

User avatar
tintin
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby tintin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:27 pm

pikalove wrote:
imisscollege wrote:
pikalove wrote:Also, WHY HASN'T B.U. STARTED CALLING PEOPLE YET??

I want a phone call.....


do you know when they started calling people yesterday?


Around 3:00 I think.


eastern time?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anon.y.mousse., fattsdomino, Google [Bot], lawcapture, lymenheimer and 13 guests